Wolf In The Night

melissalynn88 által

Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes o... Több

Copyright.
~ Just a Message ~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Eight

100K 3.2K 205
melissalynn88 által

Judd gave one last deep thrust and steadily relaxed his grip held on my hips. Pulling out, he laid down to the bed beside me, pulling my body closer against his naked sweaty one. Two hours after we had almost kissed and I was now too satisfied to complain about him taking me from behind, yet again.

“What time are you leaving?” l asked, mumbling against has warm chest. His heart beat soothing my mind like a lullaby.

Judd's fingers played with my dark locks that splayed out over my back and shoulders. “When you fall asleep, then I will head out.”

“Are you ever going to kiss me?” I asked, looking up at him.

“I want to kiss you,” he murmured. I could feel his heart beating against my chest as he stared intently into my eyes. “Do you have any idea how desirable you are to me?

This man knew just how to make me swoon badly. Our lips were so close, I could feel them almost against my own. Just one movement and they'd be firm against his. With a soft whisper, l spoke back. “No, I don't. You can't want me that much if you won’t kiss me?”  I teased. Giving an unamused look back, with a sigh I laid my head back down to his chest. “Judd, why do I crave you so badly all the time?”

He tilted his head to the side and placed a kiss against my forehead. “Is this pillow talk? I'm not too fond of it Elle. You're just extremely attracted to me, as I am with you. We can't deny the enviable. Go to sleep otherwise I'll never be able to leave.”

I didn't want him to leave, l actually had no idea where he went and wasn’t sure if I wanted to know. Not wanting to talk any longer, I snuggled up close. “Goodnight Judd.”

When l opened my eyes again the bed was empty. Rolling over to his side, it was still warm. Sitting up, l pulled the covers off and made my way into the ensuite. I should have known that once l stepped inside and under the hot spray of water Judd would join me. He always sensed when I woke up, if I spoke or not. He knew.

Shaking my head as his thick length pushed against the cheek of my ass, I wondered if I were just kidding myself. “Judd, what are we doing?”

“Showering,” he replied simply, bending me forward’s more. “Open up. I need you.”

I moaned once he entered and placed my hands to the dark tiled wall for support. "You can’t avoid me forever on this you know.” Trying to keep the conversation on topic, I was lost as he slowly fucked me, gently.

After we ate breakfast, I was eager to go outside and have a look around. Judd helped me up in his white ute and drove us out through the paddocks. It was truly amazing to see so much land with all these animals. In awe, wasn’t even a comparison I felt. I’d been ashamed to admit I had never been near a cow or sheep. Judd had a lot of animals. Chooks even, yet he had never bothered to use the eggs he got each day. Just giving them to the other workers, this man needed a lesson on cooking and stocking up his pantry and fridge for himself. I’d hate to see the vegetable garden that hadn’t been harvested from in months.

“You really own all of this? Does anyone in your family help take care of them?” I asked as the bus slowed and we came to a park just on a gravel road.

“No, not family. I have a couple workers that do the job fine. Not too many, I like it simple and quiet,” he said. “Stay there.” Judd climbed out of the ute and walked around the front of the vehicle then came to open my door, helping me out.

He took my hand and I followed his lead, leading me into a big barn. I stopped as we got to the large wooden stables. Two horses inside, a midnight black one and another black, but that one had a white stripe against the fur of its nose.

“They’re gorgeous,” I said, unable to take my eyes from the animals. “Am I allowed to touch?”

“You’re asking permission?” he chuckled. “They won’t bite, hard.”

I cocked a brow, “Trying to scare me?”

He smirked, giving a nod. “Yes, is it working?”

Rolling my eyes, I bumped my hip against his and ignored the burning feeling starting up again. Making my way towards the all black horse, I glanced over my shoulder with a smirk. “Hmm, yes. You scare me, stop it.”

He laughed loudly and followed, his arm slung over my shoulder. “I’m sorry, come on. I’ll take you on a ride if you like?”

Judd on a horse, sitting behind me as we trotted down a trail. Looking around, I placed my hand over his and leant back against his chest. His arms tightened around my waist. I was a little afraid, this wasn’t my normal life activity and Judd seemed a pro at it. The horse listened to him, obeyed without a hesitant moment. I could understand why he enjoyed it so much, just being here was relaxing. Although my mind was racing over all the thoughts in my head. I hadn’t a clue how long I was going to stay here for, even though Judd said once my car was completed. I still had to get back to my life.

I needed to go back, before Justin found me.

“What are you thinking about? You’re awfully quiet up there,” Judd’s voice soft as he placed a kiss against the nape of my neck.

“Nothing much, just thought. Why, do you want to start pillow talking?” I smiled even though he couldn’t see me.

With a sigh, he groaned. “Do we have to? I tell you, you’re messing up my peaceful life Elle. No-one ever talks to me as much as you do.”

“I’ll stop if I’m such a bother,” I smirked, giving him a nudge in the stomach with my elbow.

Placing a kiss against my skin again, “You’re never a bother.”  

Walking further into the bush land, I had a question and I wasn’t sure how he would take it. Seeing as though he’d pretty much put me on restricted access. “Can I go into town? I want to look around, and see more to this place.”

“When we get back. If you like, we can go into town and then I will allow you to visit on your own if you wished?” he said surprisingly calm.

I spun around excited, “Yeah? Really?” I also forgot that I was on a horse still. Wobbling, Judd laughed as he easily grabbed me, holding me back upright and pulled me close.

“Yes really. I trust you and know that you’re safe in the town,” he smiled, not a full blown smile. More of an, I’ve seen you naked smile.  

I hadn’t noticed the horse coming to a stop. We ended up on a bank, down further a river. Noticing some others around, I wanted to ask but Judd didn’t say anything. He seemed to ignore them and they left quite soon after spotting us. Judd muttering something under his breath and scowling.

“Take it you’re not that friendly?” I grinned as he easily and effortlessly climbed off his horse.

Judd and I lay on the grassy bank, side by side and facing each other. It was nice, feeling the grass between my toes as the warm sun beamed down on us. Judd played with my fingers, the little electric sparks were back and I couldn’t hold off any longer.

I moved and sat on his waist, straddling him. He let me take his hands and pin them out above his head. “I’m going to kiss you,” I said certain of myself.

Cocking a brow, he easily moved. Flipping us over, my back against the grass as he straddled my wait. “You want to know?” he asked, lowering his head down closer.

Nodding, “Yes, even if you tell me you’re a horrible kisser. I won’t be put off from you, I like you.”

He laughed, breaking out into a grin. Lowering his body, his mouth began to kiss down my chest, back up to my neck where I moaned in sheer delight. Pulling away, he spoke. “You’re here for the same reason as I’m around still. You have butterflies in your stomach when I talk. You know I’m bad for you, but yet you’re drawn like a moth to a flame. It makes absolutely no fucking sense, does it? I make your blood boil, I make you shiver in anticipation. You know it. I represent everything that you should not want. You have that perfect life and yet, you choose me. Today, tomorrow even next week. I will get you to do things that no man has ever convinced you to do. Not him, not any past boyfriend… You’ll do them for me, willingly. Not because I tell you to. But because you want to do them. You want everything that I tell you to do.”

“Do you know why you want me? You want me because you know I am capable of doing everything you crave and more. I will do things to you that you don’t even know exist. I will touch you in places you have never been touched. I will get inside you deeper than any man ever has.”

“I’m not talking physically. I’m talking mentally and I’m talking emotionally. I will get inside your head, and excite you. I have that ability, to crawl inside your brain, and make you wet between your legs. Without ever touching you, I brought you to me and now that you are here, I will touch you. I will wrap my hands around you, I will spank your ass, I will pull your hair, and I will bite your neck. My teeth will sink into you and leave their mark. I want to mark you, because you’re now a part of me and I can’t let you go. Elle, you’re mine.”

Oh how I had not expected this. “But with the pain, there will be pleasure. My fingers and tongue will make you quiver. And I will fuck you. That’s right. You may have been his, but not anymore, I will take what is his for my own. And you will let me. Willingly. Eagerly.”

“Yes,” I whispered in a drunken faze of lust and desire. I wanted all of that. I wanted him. “I have a lot of butterflies, but now I’m extremely wet.”

“Good,” he said and ground himself against me. Standing, his eyes went straight to my mouth. “You want to be kissed? When we get home, I will kiss you. I will fuck you as I look into your eyes from above you. I will take you as mine.”

Helping me back up in the horse, I couldn’t wait to get back to his house. I was ready for whatever was to come. Glancing around, his expression turned grim. “Wait here,” Judd spoke, sternly.

I sat on the horse, putting my feet in the part attached to the saddle and glanced around. Keeping quiet, I watched him. Looking for a sign as to what he noticed or thought he noticed. He didn’t give anything away, just tensed up and seemed to be in deep concentration.

A large grey blur covered my eyes, I glanced around as goosebumps began to form on my arms. This was leaving my skin pricking with fear. I was afraid.

My whole body began to tense. Something wasn’t right, “Judd,” I whispered.

He paid no attention to me, his whole posture had changed. Turning, he looked at me with panic stricken over his pace. Chest beginning to heave up and down, he narrowed his eyes and flung his wrist into the direction we came from earlier. “You need to go.”

“What?” I asked, barely able to form the word.

Before he could speak, a couple other noises sounded off in my ears. I swear they were low growls, the air around us had shifted, everything felt cold and dark.

“I need you safe and right now, I can’t fucking protect you from what’s about to happen. You know the way back, please Elle,” he begged. His eyes somehow looked as if they were turning darker and I was completely frightened.

Pulling on the reins, I fisted them tightly as the horse let out a shrill neigh and bolted in the direction of Judd’s home. Whatever was out there, didn’t hurt me.

Nope, I done that all on my own as his horse became more spooked, bucking me off and charging off in the opposite direction. Leaving me on the ground, groaning in agony. How could this happen again, I went to stand but a branch snapped beside me and a deep, rumbling low growl sounded from behind.

Stupidly, I tilted my head and came eye to eye with the wolf that charged into the side of my car. My body stiffened as something blocked all the light from my sight and a thud on the ground filled my ears. Fur, that’s all I could see and feel as I slowly drifted my eyes back up. Witnessing another wolf on all fours, hovering over the top of me. Its eyes flickered to mine for a moment, I should have been screaming but nothing came out. This had to be a dream, a crazy weird dream.

It wasn’t.

A deep guttural thunder of hostility rumbled from the wolf’s chest as it slightly lowered its body to mine in a protective stance, before leaping forwards and pouncing with a snarl.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

552K 13.9K 32
When two worlds meet, and collide *** A Dutch student, on a internship in NY. What happens when she decides to have a one night stand, an...
1M 42.6K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
6.5K 162 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...