Enslaved to the vampire Princ...

WolfPanda95 tarafından

How far, would you go?! To protect the ones that you love. Is love even possible in this world? How long can... Daha Fazla

Enslaved to the vampire Prince and Falling In Love. What!!!
Brought to prison - Edited
First Day Part One - Edited
First Day part two - Edited
First taste - Edited
First apology- Edited
Whipping - Edited
Underworld - Edited
Family Part 1 - Edited
Story Time Part 1 - Edited
Story Time Part 2 - Edited
Family Part 2 - Edited
The Answer to Our Feelings - Edited
On The Way Back - Edited
Oh Boy! Not Again Part 1 - Edited
Locked out of Heaven - Edited
Who Knew Singing I'm Not A Vampire Could Make One Angry-Edited
Underworld: Evolution - Edited
Library - Edited
Tickle, Laugh, Smile - Edited
A memory - Edited
Candy Land- Edited
His Strength and His Weakness- Edited
Breakfast, Work, Sleep, Dinning room, Looks, Fun- Edited
An Old Friend- Edited
Just Another Day Being a Slave Surrounded by Vampires- Edited
His Parents- Edited
This, is Only the Beginning- Edited
That Was Close- Edited
Back to Work- Edited
I Love You- Edited
Telling the Plan- Edited
Just Another Day, Plan in Motion.- Edited
Going Home, and Old Friends- Edited
Back Home- Edited
Going for a Run- Edited
Authors Note
Shower, Just Happened- Edited
Authors Note
The Parting- Edited
Authors Note
Last Authors Note
Authors Note

One Person Knows- Edited

3.8K 209 5
WolfPanda95 tarafından

Recap:

Rachel's POV

He looked at the time.  “I have at least ten minutes before I have to start getting ready, what do you want to do?”

“I want to lay down.”

He stood up, with me in his arms, and laid me on the bed.  He laid next to me.  “Anything else?”

“Yeah, um.  Could you hold me?  Please.”

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.  “Why does everything happen to me?”

“Hey, sssshhhhh.  I got you, you’re okay.” 

“Yeah, okay.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Rachel, you can tell me anything.”

“My friend, she keeps telling me to be careful around you, she tells me that you’re dangerous.”

“She would be correct, I can be dangerous, but I would never hurt you intentionally.”

I just nodded and looked away.  “I would never hurt you, I only want to protect you, if I had to, I would kill even my father, if it meant, that you would be safe.”  He kissed my forehead.  I closed my eyes, and let all of my thoughts run through my head. 

I don’t remember falling asleep.  Someone was shaking me.  It was Derek.  He had a tray with him.  Pizza.  He handed it to me, as he changed into his pajama pants, and a black wife beater.  He came and sat next to me.  He kissed my cheek.  “I let you sleep.”

“Thank you,” I said while chewing.  He handed me a bottle of water, and I drank that too.  I finished quickly and then stood to go to the bathroom.  Walking out I didn’t even care that Derek was watching me.  I changed into my black sweat pants and black and blue zebra print tank top.  Crawling into bed beside him, laying on my stomach, he pulled the blanket over me and kissed my temple.  “Good night Rachel, and the table looked lovely.”  I smiled as I fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel’s POV

Waking up to banging on the door, is not how I saw myself waking up this morning.  I looked up to see that it was four in the morning.  I glanced over at Derek who was growling, and working his way to the door.  He cracked the door opened and started yelling at whoever was behind the door.  He had the door cracked to keep the other person from looking in, from seeing me.  Whoever was on the other side, I didn’t like, their voice sent shivers down my spine, and not the good kind.  I couldn’t hear what they were saying to each other, but from the sounds of it, I think they are, or were friends.  Although Derek was mad that he was woken up so early. 

He slammed the door and walked over to the bed.  He was shirtless, again, he doesn’t like sleeping with shirts on.  I am okay with that.  He laid next to me, and I rolled over onto my side to look at him.  Resting my hand on his chest I looked up at him.  “Mr. Grumpy pants.”

“Shut up.”  His barely I’m awake voice was so cute and adorable.  He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him.  I placed my head on his shoulder still looking at him, he was trying to fell back asleep, but I wasn’t tired any more.  I was awake, I poked his nose and it did that little twitch thing.  I giggled.  A slight smile appeared on his face. 

“Rachel, what are you doing?”

“Poking you.”

“Why?”

“Because I cannot fall back asleep, your friend or whoever was at the door, woke me up.”

“I’m sorry, but could you at least try.”

“Yeah, okay.”

I closed my eyes, and waited, but nothing.  I opened my eyes and looked up at him again. 

“Derek.”  I whispered into his ear, and nibbled his ear.

A small growl came from him, I could even feel it rumble through his chest.  He rolled over, and also pinning me under him.  “Hey!”

“Sssshhhh.”  He kissed me, gently at first, but then, he deepened the kiss.  I pushed him away.  “Stop that.”

“Stop what?”

“You know what.”

In response I received another kiss.  He moved to my neck, and then back to my lips, and eventually, pulling away.  I wrapped my arms around him and held him to me, I didn’t want him to go anywhere.  He wrapped his arms underneath me, but was also managing to hold himself up, so that he wouldn’t crush me.  I kissed his neck and then let him go.  He pulled away, but did not move from hovering over me.  He kissed my nose then laid down next to me on his side, placing one arm over my stomach.  I smiled at him, and placed my hand on his arm.  Running my fingers up and down his arm slowly.  He smiled and kissed my nose again.  I let out a small giggle, when his door flew opened, and in the door way stood a man.  He stepped in and the light coming through the window allowed me to see his face.  I sat up quickly and backed up hitting the head board, I couldn’t go anywhere.  I looked over at Derek who sat up just as fast, or faster, he glared daggers at the man in the door way.  I tried to move behind Derek, trying to put between me and the man. 

He was the one.  He killed Meg in my dream, and he killed me.  A whine left my body without my wanting it to.  Causing Derek to stick his arm out in front of me and then pushing me back behind him with it.  A growl left his lips, although this time it was more of a snarl.  It made me afraid, but I knew he was protecting me, that and he was mad.

“Well, what do we have here?  Sleeping with the slave girl.  Is she any good?”

A snarl left him.  “She’s mine.”

“Don’t want to share this one, that’s not very friendly of you Derek.  Come on just one taste.” He stepped towards us.

“Derek. He was the one in my dream, he did it.”  I whispered into his ear.  He lunged for the man then.  He pinned him against the wall next to the door.  “Rachel close the door.”  He told me.
I stood and walked cautiously towards the door.  I closed it, and looked at Derek and the guy he was holding by the throat. 

“Come on Derek we can share her, like we shared the last one.”

That pissed him off, he slammed him into the wall, causing a dent to form.  The wall cracked, and he snarled again.  “She is MINE, AND NO ONE ELSES!!!”

The man’s face changed.  He looked at me, but this time, it was shock.  He looked back at Derek.  “She isn’t?”

He nodded not letting of his hold on him.  “She is, she is my mate Matt and if I have to kill you to protect her.”  Derek looked at me.

“You will.” Matt finished.  Derek looked back at him.  “I see, I give you my word that I will not harm her.”  He lifted his right hand and then placed it on Derek’s shoulder.  Derek slowly released him.

“Matt, you cannot tell anyone about this, no one, but you knows.”  Derek looked at him sternly.

“I give you my word, old friend.”  He placed his hand Derek’s shoulder.

Derek placed his hand on Matt’s shoulder as well, “Thank you.”

“Now, you are.”  Matt turned to stand in front of me. 

I took a step back. 

“It is alright I will not let him harm you, and he wouldn’t want to cross me.”

I stuck my hand out and he took it.  “Rachel.”

“Matt, lovely to meet you, and may I say how beautiful you are.”

I took my hand out of his while Derek growled at him. 

“Okay you two,” I looked at Matt.  “I have to get busy in about thirty minutes, and I would like to rest until then.”  I looked at Derek and climbed back into his bed, looking at him.  He sighed.  “Matt we can speak later.”

“Yeah, yeah, I got it you want me to leave you two be.”  He turned his back and placed his hand on the knob.  “So is she any good.” 

Derek growled “Matt get out!”

“Okay man, I’m going.”  

He left and Derek ran to my side.  Wrapping me in his arms.  “Derek.”  It came out as a whine. 

“He will not harm you.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because he has been one of my friends for centuries.”

“Centuries?”

His cocky grin found its way back to his face.  “Yes, Rachel, centuries.”

“Okay, so how old are you, really?”

“Some other time okay.”

“Okay.”  I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I hope you enjoyed, and are enjoying this story.  Please let me know what you think, vote and comment. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.7K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
631K 21.6K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
960 32 28
In a world where vampires and humans live together, peace has be happening but the vampires always hold power and would stop to nothing to keep it 16...
773 10 11
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, it did...All I remember is running from something in the woods. Everything went black. I suddenly woke...