Owari No Seraph x Readers

By LittleSweetJam

Enjoy reading my story~ (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Feel free to Comment, Vote, Share, and Request. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ If you ever... More

Authors Note
Mika ✘ Reader : I Love You~! ♥
Yuu ✘ Reader : Hero~! ♥
Crowley ✘ Reader: I got you~! ♥
Crowley ✘ Shy Reader: Don't Be Shy~!
I need Request pleaseeee!!!
Narumi ✘ Motherly! Reader: Yes, Mom~!
Crowley ✘ Wifey Reader: Let's do it again~!
Yoichi ✘ Sadist Reader: Your Punishment~!
Mika ✘ Reader: I'll Love You For Who You Are~!
Lacus ✘ Reader: I'm Nothing Without You.
Shinya ✘Pouty Reader: I Don't Like You, I Just Love You~!
Asuramaru✘ Reader: I want You~!
Ferid ✘ Princess Reader: Obey me!!
Ferid ✘Princess Reader: Too Late
I NEED REQUESTTT!! TT^TT
Lucal Wesker ✘ Shy Reader: W-Well--?!
Crowley ✘ Childish Reader: You're My Type~!!
I'm really sorry!!!
Shinya ✘ Hurt Reader: I'm Sorry...
Narumi ✘ Sick Reader: For 10 Years....
Mika ✘ Injured Reader: I Promise.
Guren ✘ Reader: Forgive Me...
Crowley ✘ Jealous Reader: I'm Really Jealous...
Kureto Hiragi ✘ Badass Reader: You're My Prize.
Crowley ✘Injured Reader: You're Not Bad at All..
Yandere!Mika ✘ Reader ✘Yuu: You're Obviously Ours.
Yuichiro ✘Emotionless Reader: It's the Only Way to Protect You...
Guren ✘ Reader: I Will be Alright...
Guren ✘ Reader: My Bookworm Girl.
Yoichi ✘ Vampire Reader: My Fragile Butterfly ♥
Yuichiro ✘Reader: What the Heck?!
Crowley✘ Childish Reader: Our Eternal Promise
Mika x Innocent Reader: The Dare~!♥
Shinya x Reader: I don't care...
Yuichiro x Half Vampire Reader : It's so Cold... Yet, You're So Warm...
Authors Note
Guren x Vampire Reader:Forbidden Love
Male Reader X Bottom Guren: Cute Little Lamb
Very IMPORTANT matter!!!
Shinya x Reader: Touch Me~
Guren x Reader: A Sweet Kiss~ ♥
Asuramaru x Reader: You Belong To Me~!♥
Mikaela x Reader: Amazing Love~! ♥
Crowley X Reader: Unknown Feelings 😢💔
Crowley x Reader: Unknown Feelings (P2)😢💔
Yuu x Reader: Brat
Shinya ❌ Reader: I Marked You
Mikaela x Reader: Only Me
Ferid x Reader: Heartbeat
Yuu ❌ Reader: First Love
Shinya x Sick Reader: Her Last Words
Mika x Reader X Guren: Choose
Shinya X Vampire Reader: Loving You is My Wish
Crowley x Tsundere! Reader: Hidden♥Feelings
Kureto x Mute Reader: Unspoken Words
Asuramaru ✘ Vampire! Rεadεr: Broken Pieces
Crowley✘ Perverted! Reader: Meet (Y/N), The Pervert
N O T E
Kid! Ferid ✘ Kid! Reader: Puppy Love
Shinya ✘ Demon! Reader: Sweet Scent
Yoichi ✘ Reader: Mine and Yours
Krul ✘ Male Reader: Blessing in Disguise
Lacus ✘ Reader: Till My Heartaches End
Part 2 of Till My Heartaches End
Yoichi ✘ Shy! Chubby Reader: Let Me Be Your Prince
Shiho ✘ Reader: Tamed
Mikaela ✘ Fil. Reader: Mahal Kita
Asuramaru ✘ Wifey Reader: Lifeless and Cold
Lucal ✘ Human Reader: ✧ Sparks ✧
LETTER for the READERS
Guren ✘ Reader: Fading Memories
Lucal ✘ Reader: As One
Asuramaru ✘ Pregnant! Reader: The Most Beautiful Gift
Asuramaru ✘ Dying! Reader: Goodbye
Kureto ✘ Reader: Wishful Thinking
Yandere Asuramaru✘ Demon Reader: 24/7
N O T E
Ashera ✘ Reader: Memories of the Past
OC ✘ Owari No Seraph: A Damsel in Distress, Not!
Ferid Bathory ✘ Reader: Unbreakable
FINAL WORDS
SPECIAL UPDATE

Possessive! Yuu ✘ Neko!Male!Reader: Frenemies

3.1K 52 7
By LittleSweetJam

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Possessive! Yuu ✘ Neko!Male!Reader:

Frenemies ಥ 

YUU let out an irritated sigh as he roughly ruffled his hair while sitting like a monkey.

"What the hell is that Shinoa thinking?!" he mumbled under his breath as he gritted his teeth. He let out another sigh and fall into his back on the grass and silently stared into the blue sky.

"How the heck can I find that troublesome cat of hers?" he whispered while closing his eyes tightly and massaging the bridge of his nose. He let out another sigh and sit up, he let out a yawn while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Meow~ Meeeooowww~"

Yuu's eyes snap open as he heard your meowing. His facial expression turned into a poker face one.

"Well, speak of the devil." he grumbled under his breath and stood up as he dusted off his clothes. He started walking towards your direction, which is on the tree 3 meters away from him. He stop under the tree and look up and his eyes squinted as he saw you on the branch with your tail swaying on the air.

What a handsome young man. You thought to yourself. Well too bad, he's a boy. 

"Hey you there, come down here will you?" He said as he look at you. You almost raised your eyebrows at him. You rolled your eyes at him and gently spin on the branch and laid there while closing your eyes.

"What the!? Hey! Don't you dare sleep on me you ungrateful cat of Shinoa!" you heard him exclaimed. You open your other eye. You almost laugh when you saw his irritated face with his vein on his forehead almost popping out. You mentally scoff and closed your eyes again.

You heard him murmured something but you only shrug it off. But suddenly, you let out a shriek as you saw the tree that you are on are being cut down by him.

This boy is pretty crazy! you exclaimed inside your head, And where did he get his weapon?! Before the tree could hit the ground, you are already on the ground catching your breath with your back facing him. You look at him and hissed. He only rolled his eyes at you and unsheathed his sword.

"For a cat, you're pretty smart." he commented as he narrowed his eyes at you. You hissed at him while preparing to jump at him. He scoff at you.

And for a boy, you're pretty annoying and talkative. You thought while rolling your eyes at him. You were about to jump back and run away when he quickly caught you and lock you between his arms. A smirk appeared on his lips and you hissed at him.

"Did you really think that you'll get away from me?" he said smugly, "Dream on kitty." he said with a smirk. You gritted your teeth and tried to get free from his grip but he was gripping you too tightly that you want to puke. You keep meowing and hissing at him but he was just smirking while walking towards Shinoa's direction who are currently reading on one of the bench.

You snarled and started squirming. "Give it up, Kitty. You can't get away from me." he said with a smirk while glancing down at you. You narrowed your eyes at him and smirk when an idea pop up inside your head.

You open your mouth; revealing your sharp fangs and dig them into his arms that made him scream in pain.

"Ouch! Hey! Let go of my arm dammit!" he hissed at you while shaking his arm where you are currently biting. You didn't let go and continued to bit his arm which are now bleeding. He keep shaking his arm vigorously while shouting at you.

He stop shaking his arm and tried pushing you away but you just dig your fangs dipper into his arm that made him winced.

"Hey! Stop biting me! Let go! Hey--ouch!" you clawed his arm without letting go of his arm. Satisfaction didn't rush into your body but irritation. You bit harder and he screamed in pain.

"Hey Shi--Shit! Shinoa! Get this freaking cat off me! Shinoa!" he screamed as tears started to form on his eyes. You mentally rolled your eyes at him. Shinoa walks towards you with mischief on her eyes. 

"There you are, (Y/N)." she said while giving Yuu a sarcastic smile, "How's the arm? Is it tasty?" she asked sarcastically that made Yuu whimper and that made you smirk at her; still biting his arm. Shinoa giggled and gave Yuu a sideway glance. You hissed one more time before letting go of his arm and jump into Shinoa's head and laid there because of exhaustion.

Shinoa giggled and gently patted your head while looking at you.
"That cat is dangerous, Shinoa." he said while caressing his wounded arm with tears on his eyes. Shinoa gave him a sweet smile and it turned into a very sadistic one.

"And I can't wait for you two to get along." She said while smiling. Yuu went paled  and he instantly went frozen on his spot. And you on the other hand just rolled your eyes before closing your eyes again.

What a bothersome boy.

          YOU rolled your eyes as you watch Yuu getting beaten up by Shinoa. He's currently laying on his back on the ground while breathing heavily. His arms are both wide open and resting too on the ground in a straight line. His weapon are stab into the hard ground.

Shinoa twirl her weapon on her hand before slicing it horizontally on the hair and it turned into a key once again. You let out a yawn and jump on her shoulder. She look at you and smiled. You return a smile before turning into Yuu's direction who's completely exhausted right now.

"Can you give him the water that's inside my bag, (Y/N)?" She ask while giving you a small smile. You nodded before jumping off from her shoulder into the ground. You jog towards the bench where her bag is and went inside it after you have opened it.

"Meowrrrrrr~" you coed just as you found the water bottle. You grab it by the head using your mouth before jumping out of the bag and jog towards Yuu's direction again. You went around him and stop near his head. With all your might, you throw the bottle into the air and quickly run towards Shinoa's direction. As you landed on her shoulder, you heard him scream and groan in pain as the bottle landed on his face harshly.

A smirk appeared on your lips as you look at him while he's touching his face; that is now red. He turn towards your direction and glared at you. You only rolled your eyes and snuggled in Shinoa's neck who are now chuckling at Yuu with a very sadistic face.

Yuu went paled and a triumph smile appeared on your lips.

"You little! I can't wait to get my hands on you!" you heard him mumbled under his breath before falling asleep on Shinoa's shoulder.

     YOU gave him the most uninterested look you have ever known. You two are currently outside the wall with Yuu who's giving me you death glares. You rolled your eyes at him and a smirk appeared on your lips as you saw his eyebrows twitching  because of annoyance. He suddenly stop and so did you. He stood in front of you while smirking and evil glint are present in his eyes. He crack his knuckles while looking down at you with his smirking lips twitching upward and his veins that are almost visible on his forehead.

"Now that we are finally alone," he said. "I'll surely be having fun while playing with you, you ungrateful cat?"

You rolled your eyes at him that made him even more anger. He grab you by the back of your neck and lift you up until you and his face are on the same level.

"What a----Ow ow ow ow ow ow!" He screamed in pain as you roughly scratch his face with your sharp claws while hissing. He quickly let go of you as he covered his face that are now filled with scratches. You landed on the ground and turn towards him while hissing.

"Why you!" He yelled with frustration in his voice while unsheathing his weapon. He's about to attack you when you heard big thumps on the ground. Yuu quickly stop from his track and his face turned serious.

"Get ready, cat." he said as he grip the handle of his weapon tightly. You only nodded and stood in your fighting stance as the thumping became louder and louder as it gets closer to your position. Then suddenly, a big figure are looming above you guys.

"Get away!" Yuu screamed as he grab you and jump back before the monster could squash you both. He quickly put you down and run towards the monster with his face filled with seriousness and determination.

He's going to get his self killed!! You screamed inside your head and started running towards him. Yuu jump as the monster attack him with it's sharp claws and landed on its shoulder. You jump into his shoulder as he dig his weapon into the monster's shoulder and slicing it upwards and he sliced it horizontally. It released a loud howl when its arm are cut off from his shoulder. Yuu jump off from the monster, as it were about to fall, you quickly jump into the back of its neck and turned into a big fury cat; which is 4x more bigger that your ordinary form.

You bit into it's neck and it fall into its stomach when you ripped of the head off his body. You spit out the head and glance at Yuu who's gaping at you. You smirk but it disappeared when you saw a Horsemen of the Apocalypse jump above him and were about to kill him when you quickly run towards his direction and bit the back of his clothes of the neck. 

You quickly jump back before the monster's claws could hit you two and it made a very big explosion.

"Woah!" he said with amusement and excitement in his eyes and voice. You rolled your eyes and put him down as you eyes the monster as it tries to remove its claws from the ground. You saw Yuu smirk in your peripheral vision and you smirk as well.

"This one seems to be strong," he said. "Let's have fun shall we?"

His smirk grew wider, so did yours. As the monster successfully remove his claws, he let out a loud and creepy howl that also released a massive wind towards your direction. You jump in front of Yuu's body and crouch down as you used yourself to shield Yuu from the massive wind.

"Thanks, Cat." he said while smirking as you stood up when the massive wind disappeared. You only nod as you didn't remove your gaze from the monster.

"You attack him first and then when his busy fighting you, I'll finish him." he said. You rolled your eyes. You and Yuu quickly jump back as the monster attack you guys. Yuu jump sideways as his feet touch the ground and you on the other hand, jump towards the monsters direction and fought it with your sharp claws.

While the monster were distracted, Yuu run behind it and jump upward into the air and landing on its head. You quickly deflected his attack and cut his arms with your sharp claws for him to howl in pain. Before the monster could touch the ground, Yuu dig his weapon into the monster's head and once again, it released a loud howl along with a massive wind that made Yuu flew back.

You hissed under your breath and run towards his direction and catch him before he could hit the ground. He groan as he landed on your back with his back. You rolled your eyes and eyed the dead monster few feet away from you. Minutes passed and you still heard him groaning and complaining about how his back hurts. You rolled your eyes once again and shook him off.

"Off!" 

"That hurts you cat!" he screamed as he sit like an Indian while rubbing the back of his head. You just hiss and turned into your normal size and started walking away with a smirk on your lips. You heard him calling you many times but you just laugh inside your head as you continued to walk.

"Well, I guess that made them friends, right?" Yoichi said with a small smile on his lips. Shinoa just chuckled while sitting on a big block of boulder, amusement and admiration present on her eyes as she gaze her friend and her pet having fun.

"Tss, more like, frenemies." Shiho commented while crossing his arms on his chest. Mitsuba and the others let out a laugh as they continued to watch you two having a fight with smiles on their faces.

Hey guyses! 

I'm really sorry if this one had taken tooooooooo long, again. Hehe.

Well anyways, I think it's been 1 month and 4 days since the last time that I have updated? Right? Hehe.

And again, please do vote, comment, and share if you want.

And also, if you are interested in making a NEW BOOK COVER PHOTO for this book, I'll be happy to accept it. Just send the picture into my FB account, Jamayca Lanterna Gracia. And just comment down the name of your FB account, if you are, interested that is.

Thank you! And I love you guys~

-LittleSweetJam/JamaycaGracia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3K 16
Requested by AmeeruHakeemSaifudd and i hope everyone enjoys. Description: He's just a normal soldier in the moon demon company, until he meets a...
263K 6.2K 39
Mika Fanfic || Owari no Seraph (Y/N) (L/N) is an innocent young girl who was captured by the vampires when she was seven and was trapped inside Sangu...
14.4K 261 28
[Discontinued] When you met him for the first time you were a different person and he was a human. Crowley and you fell in love but you were killed i...
82K 1.2K 50
Your once beautiful vampire princess named Sakura tepes 2nd Progenitor in your past life and was in love with Crowley Eusford when his human... But...