Crowley✘ Childish Reader: Our Eternal Promise

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Crowley  Childish Reader:

Our Eternal Promise

YOU spin around happily in the road while closing your eyes and with a smile on your lips. But until then, you didn't payed attention on where you are going, you bumped into a tree.

"Ooopft!" you said as your face hit the tree so hard. You leaned back and glared at the tree for nothing, while rubbing your forehead roughly which you winced in pain.

"The fuck is your problem!?" you yelled at the tree while pointing at it and an angry ink mark appeared on your head. You deadpanned and face palmed as you shook your head slowly.

"I'm such an idiot, yelling at a tree that can't even talk..." you whispered and let out sigh but then your eyes widened when you heard it talked. You raise your head and your eyes started to sparkle.

"Wahh! It talked! It talked!" you said happily as you jump up and down then smiled widely at tree. You gave it a grin then hug the tree.

"I'll call you.... Crowley!" the last word came out from your mouth was unexpected. You stopped giggling when you just realized what you just said. "Crowley?? Hmm... I think I heard it before... but when and where?" you and asked yourself as you look at the sky while your thumb on your chin.

And what you didn't know that the one whose using his voice to be the tree's voice is... Crowley. A smile formed his lips when he heard his name came out from your mouth. And he loves your childish child, it would light up his mood whenever he saw you acting like a 4 years old kid. 

You began to walk back and forth but stop when the tree spoke again.

"What's wrong?" it ask, you stopped walking back and forth then look at the tree and gave it a warm smile that could somebody's frozen heart. You walk towards it and slowly caress it's tree trunk and sadness filled your eyes as the word ' Crowley ' keep repeating in your childish head.

"Nothing... It's just that.... I have this feeling that I never felt before... like sadness? I don't know,  and just by thinking about the 'Crowley' word, It brings back the sadness feelings that.. that I think I felt before. And I have this feeling inside me that this 'Crowley' word is a name of a person that I know... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Long long long long time ago..." you said and balls of tears started to form on the side of your eyes. You quickly wiped it away and give the tree a closed eyes smiled. And behind that tree, there Crowley stare at the ground and the memories that you both created together long long long long time ago flashed into his head.

"You know, it's not bad to cry in front of a talking tree. At least you have to let it all out by crying." he said softly and he peeked from the tree and he saw you tearing up and biting your lower lip so the sobbing won't escape your mouth. But you failed, you started crying while covering your eyes with the backs of your hand. Crowley narrowed his eyebrows sadly and went out behind the tree and slowly walked towards you without noticing.

Suddenly a warm was wrapped around you that your eyes snapped open and your eyes widened. This hug... It feels so familiar. How I longed for this hug. 

You thought as you hugged the person back and cried in his shoulders until he patted your back and leaned back. As you saw his face, your eyes widened. It was him.... the one that you kept searching for, for a very long long long time until you have forgotten about him. You started to tear up again and hugged him tightly and cried.

"Crow-kun *sobs* .... How I longed... *sobs* for your warm hug.." you said between sobbing. You leaned back and stare into his eyes. 

"Nee Crow-kun, do you still remember our promise?" you ask while tilting your head to the other side. He remove his other hand from your waist and put his thumb on his chin.

"No." he plainly said that you started to cry in an anime chibi form and pushed him away while crying. You were about to run away when he suddenly wrapped his arms around your kiss and planted his lips into yours that blushed. He pulled away while smirking at you..

"Y-you... Y-you pervert!" you yelled while stuttering. He only chuckled and rested his forehead into yours as you blushed once again but just smiled and slowly close your eyes. When you open your eyes once again he was now staring at your lips. You blushed once again and gather all your courage and crashed your lips into his that his eyes widened and you closed your eyes tightly.

After 1 minute, woah. Hahaha anyways, after one minute you leaned back while panting heavily while blushing madly.

"D-do y-you r-r-remember now?" you asked while playing with your fingers and looking at them. You hear him chuckle and you look up.

"Of course. I wouldn't forget out first promise." he said and slowly leaned towards you, you pushed away the shyness and slowly closed your eyes and felt his lips crashed into yours.

For 105... I've been looking for the little boy who have made an eternal promise with me. But what I didn't now is that, that little boy who I've been searching for has grown into a fine and gentleman man.

And as years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds passed by, I slowly have forgotten about the man that I truely loved and our promise. I never thought that my childish side would bring back the man that I truely longed for.

I'm sorry if this one is short, by anyway I hoped you did enjoy and the new story that I said is now published ☻. I hope you'll read it :), but of you don'y have time. It's okay I understand ☻.

Anyways, Good evening and long live the Otakus!! :D