Mika ✘ Reader: I'll Love You For Who You Are~!

Mika ✘ Reader:

൬༉ I'll Love You For Who You Are~! ൬༉ 

KawaiiNekotan

YOU were currently staring outside the school, watching your schoolmates playing soccer in the soccer field. You released a heavy sigh and stood up, you went into the girl's bathroom and stayed there for almost 2 hours thinking what you should do about the vampire that keeps watching you every night as you fall asleep.

It was already 3:39 when you went out of the bathroom and went directly to your dorm room. You need to rest because you can't sleep everynight, everytime he would come at your room and keep watching you.

You changed into your pj's and dive in your bed and closed your eyes. You faced the wall and the image of him appeared in your thought's, you sit up and shook your head rappidly. Once again you went into the bathroom and turn on the faucet and washed your face, you grab your face towel without opening your eyes.

You move your hand recklessly that you touched someone's chest. You gasped and jump a little and finally you found the face towel and you dried your face.

You quickly remove the face towel on your face and open your eyes and meet his. You stared into his blue eyes that you didn't even notice that he was inches away from you ;). Kyyaaahhhhh my gooddd!!! Hahaha xDD

"H-hey get a-away from m-me!!" you said and tried to push him away but he wrapped his arms around your thin waist making you to jump a little and gasped.

"Do you hate me?" he asked out of nowhere, you shook your head slowly.
"Then why are you pushing me away?" you couldn't answer for a second and you look away, blushing a little.

"W-well, I-i.... I....ummm..."
"So that's mean you really hate me."
he said as he let you go and vanish into thin air. You look down and said the words that you were about to tell him.

"I don't hate you. I like you..." you whispered under your breath and went to your bed room and sleep with a wet tears in your eyes.

Next morning, you woke tiredly and too a bath and went to school. You always take your breakfast at the canteen because the food there and really delicious.

You were eating when someone tap you at your back hardly making you to choke your food.

"*cough* What the heck Shinoa?! *cough* *cough*" you said and drink a water. You glared at her and she just respond you with a giggle. You rolled your eyes and continued eating.

The rest of the days were fine and it's been three days since he stopped visiting you.

You were currently inside your bedroom, reading a book about romance. You've read a paraghraph that made you squeal and jumped up and down on your bed.

"Kyyyyaaaahhhh!!!! Moe moe moe everywhere!! Hahaha!!" you said and continued reading. Then your happy face became sad when you read something that hit you.

"I think of You.

I just can't talk to you right now.

I miss You.

I just can't talk to you right now.

I need you.
I just can't show you right now.

I love you.

I just can't tell you right now."

That words keep repeating in your head multiple times. You threw the book at the edge of the bed and hit your own face with your pillow and screamed at it.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! I hate my life!!!" and threw the pillow at the window when someone came in, and the pillow hit his face.

"Pfffftttttt.... hahahahahahahahahahaha!!" you laughed as you rolled on your bed laughing non-stop.

Then you stopped laughing and faced Mika with angry face. Your face became pale and he started to walk towards your bed and with just a blink of an eye, he was now in front of you leaning, and ohh myyy ggoooddddd he was millimeters away from your faaacccceee!!!!! Kyaaahhhhhh!!!

He was staring at your eyes then to your lips ;).
"U-uhhh, H-hi M-mika..." you said and smiled nervously but he was still staring at your lisp.

"U-uhh about w-what you a-asked me th---" you couldn't finish your words when he caught you off.
"Do you like me?" he asked seriously. Your eyes widened a little and you were silence.
"No... I don't..." you said and bit your lower lips, Mika lower his head and he was about to go when you grab his wrist that made him look at you with anger in his eyes.

"I don't like you, I.....I......I love you...." you said and look away while blushing.

"What... what did you just said?" he asked you sweetly, you look at him with a red face. Hahahaha!!

"I... I love y--" he cut you off by a kiss and your eyes widened. Then he wrapped his arms around your waist and drew you nearer to him.

You two breath for air and you were looking at the bed with rrreeeddddd fffaaccce while breathing heavily.

"W-what if s-someone don't like us? I m-mean, I'm a human and your a vampire." you paused, you look up to him and gave him your sweetest smile.

"But, I'll love you for who you are." you said and kissed him again.

Hope you like it :)