Lucal Wesker ✘ Shy Reader: W-Well--?!

OnS_fangirl

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Lucal Wesker Shy Reader:

o( ><)o  W-Well--?! o( ><)o

YOU were currently following Lucal almost everywhere,

Let's just say that you were very obsessed with him, and you were his admirer.

You even sometimes followed him when he goes to his room and watch him secretly as he changed.

You squealed inside you when you saw him remove his white cape and his upper uniform.

(Lol, hahaha xDD)

You hid behind the wall as you put both of your hands on your burning cheeks as you squealed and jumped up and down silently.

You peeked again and he was nowhere to be found, you put your thumb on your chin and think where he was, but suddenly your stomach growled and you pouted then you went to your room.

After drinking an animal's blood you wiped away the blood beside your mouth and skipped happily inside the big palace, but you stopped in your tracks when you saw him walking towards you with an angry face.

O-oh...

You whispered with a hint of panic in your voice but you just smiled at him while blushing.

Suddenly, he disappeared and reappeared in front of you; actually only millimeters away from your face.

You blushed as you quickly back away but he quickly pinned you on the wall making you to shut your eyes tightly.

"Why were you following me earlier?" you quickly opened your eyes and the image of him earlier when you saw his perfect body appeared in your mind, and you blushed madly as you look on the ground.

"Answer me!!" your body tensed a little but your blush was still on your face.

You raised your head slowly and gather all your courage to look at him directly in his eyes.

"I-I was s-supposed to t-tell you that t-the Queen is c-calling your n-name..." you said shyly but his eyebrows narrowed.

"I don't believe you. And if that's your excuse then why did you follow me to my room??" your,eyes widened a little and your blush got redder and redder.

You were about to answer when he talked again,
"And why do you always keep following me everywhere??" you looked at the ground but suddenly he touched your chin and lift it up.

"Tell me, were you the one who always sit in my bed every night??" your eyes widened and you let out a sigh as your cheeks was still burning, and you nodded slowly.

You again look at thd ground then slowly raised your head,
"W-well--mm?!?!" you couldn't finish your sentence when he crashed his lips into yours.

Gooooooddddddd eeeevvvveeeeennnnnniiiiinnnngggg my felllloooowww rrrreeeeeaaaaadddddeeeeeerrrsssss!!!!