Lacus ✘ Reader: Till My Heartaches End

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Lacus Reader:
♠ Till My Heartaches End ♠

YOU let out another sigh for the fifth time when the bell of the church rang. You are currently standing in front of a church where you and Lacus decided to meet for you your today's date.

"How can he be so late when he slept early last night?" you whispered with a low voice. You closed your eyes and bit your lower lip when you felt the rain started to pour down heavily.

People started to run to take shelter, but you on the other hand just stood there with your head hanging down and your whole body shivered because of the coldness. You open your eyes once again but you didn't lift up your head. A bitter smile formed on your lips and tears started to form on your eyes.

Don't cry! Don't cry, (Y/N)! you thought, It's okay! You'll be okay! Just-just.... just....

You covered your face with your hands and cried silently as the rains continues on falling. You hiccuped and didn't mind the people that are passing by. You remove your hands from your face and with shaking hands, you slowly flip your hand so that you can see the ring that he gave you.

"Why am I still holding on when I know that... that he has someone else now?" you covered your face with your hands once again and started crying once again. But your crying started to get louder when you remember your past with him.

FLASHBACK

YOU let out a laugh as the pie hits Lacus face with a strange noise. You grip your stomach while laughing and pointing at him.

"Oh-Oh my! HAHAHA! Oh my god, Lacus! HAHAHA! That was epic! HAHAHA!" you said between laughs and giggles which made you cry.

"Oh? So you think that this is funny huh?" he said as he wipes away the pie on his face using his pointing and middle finger. You instantly stop laughing when you heard his voice. You slowly lift up your head. You gulp and give him a small but also a nervous smile when you saw him smiling wickedly.

You slowly and nervously laugh while scratching your head.

"T-that was j-just a j-joke, Honey!" you said as you slowly backs away when he started walking towards you with playfulness and wickedness on his eyes.

"Oh really?"

You gulp one more time and let out a s shriek when Lacus runs towards you. And before you could run away, his left arm are already around your waist and with the pie on his two fingers, he wiped it on your face while laughing.

"Eeewwwww! Lacus!" you said and then started laughing along with Lacus. He embrace you with both arms from behind and continued on laughing wholeheartedly. Filling the room with almost unstoppable happiness and joy.

***

YOU are currently sitting on the bench on the park near your house while playing with your phone. You were busy playing that you didn't notice when Lacus passed by with another girl at his side. A smiled appeared on your lips as your favorite song went on through the speaker that is located at the center of the park.

"Not sure if you know this, but when we first met I got so nervous, I couldn't speak..." you lift your head and was about to sing the next line when your eyes caught the most heartbreaking moment of your life.

There, 3 meters away from you, stood Lacus with a beautiful girl on his arms. A beautiful and radiant smile on his lips that made the girl also smiles back. They slowly swayed along with music and also along with the other couples.

You watch them dance with your eyes wide and tears falling down slowly and slowly, one by one. You pressed your lips together and slowly look down with your heart slowly breaking apart. And for that moment, bad luck seems to be on your side because, no one is dancing in front of you to cover the scene.

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Of course he will cherish this moment, who wouldn't be? you thought. You lift up your head once again when your heard the crowd went wild. Your body froze on the spot. And more tears started to rolled down from your eyes because of the scenery in front of you.

Lacus and the girl are kissing on the middle of the crowd.

Your lost your hearing for a moment, your lungs almost stopped functioning and your body almost gave up. You slowly stood up with your knees shaking and slowly turn around with your hands covering your mouth to prevent the sobs from coming out.

You slowly walk away and almost fall on your knees for several times, but you didn't gave up and you manage to get home safely, but with a broken heart.

END OF FLASHBACK

A LOW yet bitter laugh escaped your lips. You remove your hands from your face once again and slowly look up at the sky as you also slowly closed your eyes. You swallowed and let your tears fall down, along with the rain.

"Just let your tears roll down... and let them be one with the rain... So that no one will noticed that you are crying... and in pain." you whispered and a small smile appeared on your lips. "I will continue to cry under the rain... until my heartaches end."