Shinya x Sick Reader: Her Last Words

A/N: Hi guys! I'm sorry for the very late update! Hehe. But please do enjoy this one. And, ahehehe, you might as well prepare a handkerchief or anything that can be used to wipe away the tears. Hehe. And please play the video when you're in the part where she WALK OUT FROM THE BATHROOM or the part WHERE SHINYA CAME IN. Thank you!

Owari no Seraph

Shinya x Sick Reader : Last Words

THE COLD wind softly sway your (H/L) (H/C) to the east. Even though its almost morning, you can still see the star shining. When another cold wind brushed your body, you slightly shiver and pulled the jacket closer to your body. You put both of your hands in front of your mouth and breath out. You put down your hand beside your body and look at the sky.

'Its been a year already... since the day Shin-chan and I lived together...' You smile a little and closed your eyes as you remember the happy past with Shinya. But your eyes fluttered open when you felt someone hug you from behind. You glance behind you and you saw him smiling at you. You giggled and smiles back at him. You lean back at him and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Its still early. What are you doing here? You might catch a cold you know. Why don't we go back inside?" He said with a worried voice. You smiled and snuggle close to his neck. You shook your head. "Nah. Can we just stay here for ten more minutes? I don't wanna ruin this perfect moment." You commented whole-heartedly and giggled. He smiled at you and snuggle close to you too. After that none of you spoke and just watch the rising sun together.

~*~

YOU SWAY your feet back and forth in the pool like a child while smiling. You splash the water with your feet a bit to hard this time that it made waves. You giggled and made another splash again. You were about to make a splash again when someone spoke behind you.

"Do you want to swim?" You look behind you and saw Shinya smiling down at you. You smiled at him. "Shin-chan! Where have you been?" You exclaimed happily and stood up and run up to him and gave him a hug. He chuckled and hug you back.

"I'm home, (Y/N)-chan." He said with sweet voice. You gently push him away and look up at him and grin at him. He gave you a smile and hug you again. "You know (Y/N)-chan, I think I cant live without you. Your like my source of life to me. Your my light, world and everything. So.. I'm sorry If I will break your promise." He said with a low voice and he you a little tighter. And when he said that, your body stiffened and you started tearing up.

You hug him back tighter too and shook your head. "No. I know you can Shin-chan. I know you can. Because I believe in you. I always did and will always believe in you." You said straightly while crying. Shinya's eyes suddenly filled with sadness and despair. He hug you tighter as you keep on crying. He caress your hair gently and planted a long and soft kiss on your head. You look up at him and gently shook your head and gave him a true and sweet smile.

"I know you can, shin-chan." and you hug him again. You heard him sigh. You smiled sadly. "You know Shin-chan, I just found out something amazing earlier. Do you want to know?" you said while looking up at him. He slightly tilted his head to the other side and smiled a little. "Sure. What is it?"

"I just found out that life is just like a wave, at first it can be big but then when it get closer to the shore, its slowly getting small. Just like mine, at the beginning its long but when it gets closer to the end, it slowly became short."