Crowley ✘ Wifey Reader: Let's do it again~!

Crowley ✘ Wifey! Reader:

Let's Do it Again~!

CiciMarsela

It's been 3 years since you and Crowley got married and your daughter, (D/N), and she's growing fast. (That girl above there is your daughter :). Hope you like it :))

Even if you were a human he is a vampire, you didn't care and Crowley did too. The most important thing for you too is how you love each other and how you love your daughter.

You were currently cooking breakfast when someone hugged you behind, you just giggled and continued cooking.
You already knew who it was, it was non-other than Crowley your soooo handsome muscular husband.

"Good morning honey," he said as he rested his chin on your shoulder. You turn off the stove and faced him, you wrap your arms in his neck and kiss him in the lips ;).

"Good morning too honey, will you help me bring these to the table?" he nodded and walk with him towards the table where your daughter is reading a book.

"Good morning (D/N) dear," you said and you two sit down, your daughter closed your book and smiled at you and the three of you eat peacefully.

You were alone in your house, Your daughter is at her vampire's friend's house and your husband is currently at the castle serving and protecting the queen.

You released a heavy sigh and lay down on the sofa and closed your eyes, without 5 minutes you fall asleep.

You opened your eyes and meet his, you smiled at him and sit up as you rub your tired eyes and released a yawn.

"Hi honey," you said and smiled,
"Did you sleep well?" he asked sweetly, every time he asked you something very sweet you couldn't help yourself but squeal inside.

"Yep, I was dreaming about us, having three children. Hahaha, I couldn't even believe it," you said and tied your hair into a high ponytail. Crowley was about to say something when your daughter came in.

"Oh hi dear, how was your day at Genger's house?" you asked sweetly,
"It was fine actually, we hang out and I had fun--" your daughter was cut off by Crowley's words that made your daughter jumped happily.

"You're having a sleepover at Genger's house."
"Really?! Yay!! Thank you daddy!!" your daughter said and kissed Crowley at the cheeks, and you? Your mind was still thinking of what he means.

"I'll just pack up!" your daughter said happily, she was about to run into her room when Crowley stopped her.
"No need to dear, all you need is already at their house. Now go and enjoy your sleepover." Crowley said with a smile on his face.

"Okay! Bye, mom! Bye dad!" your daughter said as she ran outside your house.
"(D/N)!! Dear wait!" but you are too late, you released a heavy sigh and look at Crowley whose smirking now at you.

"Why are you smirking like that?" you said as you started to feel nervous. He moved closer to you and you moved back until he caught you by your thin waist ;).

"W-what are you planning h-honey?" you asked,
"We're gonna do that again." your eyes widened because of his sentence.

"H-huh?! What?!" but you were too late he already carried you in bridal style and carried you into your room. He put you gently in the bed and he started to remove his clothes and said the words again that made your face heat up.

"Let's do it again."

And you two did it again.

Happy New Year!!