Kureto ✘ Reader: Wishful Thinking

Kureto x Reader:

Wishful Thinking

"I love you, (Y/N)."

You look up when you heard a husky voice in front of you. Your eyes widened and your mouth open in shock. The man in front of you is so handsome and hot that you couldn't stop your drooling. His eyes, nose, lips, jawline, Adam's apple, biceps, his long and wide hands, his chest, his fucking ABS, and his damn V-line made you hungrier as you feasted your eyes on him.

You bit your lower lip as you stare dazedly at his V-line. You really are curious about what size is the thing under his pants.

Suddenly long fingers are under your chin and made you look back into his hypnotizing eyes. He smirked that made you almost lost your balance if it were not for his other arm that is snaked around your waist.

"Are you curious about what's under there?"

He asked with his husky and sexy voice. You nodded absentmindedly still staring at his eyes and your mouth slightly agape.

His smirked widened. He removed his fingers from your chin and grab your hand. You jolted and looked at the hand holding yours and then looked at him, questioning him with your eyes.

"You said your curious about what's inside."

Your eyes widened.

"Your ready?"

You nodded absentmindedly again.

He slowly and torturously glided your hand from his abdomen. You bit your lower lip and looked at him with pleading eyes to make it faster.

He smirked and as he was about to fully insert your hands into his pants, you jolted up from your bed the moment very cold water is poured down into you.

You frantically looked around and when you look at the other side of your bed, you saw your big brother holding a black bucket with a playful smirk on his face.

"I had to wake you up 'cuz first, you are running late, second, Mom's been waking you since like one hour ago, thirdly, I want you to wake you from your impossible fantasies and lastly, it's because you have a perverted expression on your face and drooling like a maniac."

And he walked away while whistling. Yet you remained sitting on the bed, wet and in dazed.

"MY FUCKING DREEEEAAAAAM!!"

You screamed in frustration and anger. You were about to touch it and your **** of a brother just ruin it all!! You repeatedly smash your pillows into the poor bed. Pouring out all your frustrations and anger.

"Your gonna be late Lil' sis!"

Your big brother shouted outside.

"SHUT THE **** UP!"

You shouted angrily and you only heard him laugh. You slumped back into the bed pouting and on the verge of crying.

You tiredly sit down on the chair inside the staff room of your working place. You placed the tray beside you and rested your right cheek on the table, pouting like a child. It's been 5 hours since your big brother woke you up in a very **** way and also at the very wrong time.

You closed your eyes and sigh. Images started appearing inside your head that made you feel jelly but bitter at the same time. A man with silvery hair walked alongside you while holding hands and smiling fondly at you. Another image of a man with his silvery hair leaning down at you and his very seductive lips touched yours.

You silently shuddered. And one after another, images that you wished were true kept on popping out one after another. You sit up straight, sighed and open your eyes. But the moment you opened them, another pair of beautiful eyes and a very handsome face is the first thing that you saw.

You froze because he was staring at you with a gentle smile on his lips. His smile right now is far more different from your dream.

"It's time for lunch, Miss (Y/N)."

He spoke with his husky voice and stood up from his chair that he was sitting; which is in front of you. You follow him with your eyes unblinking. After he was gone you suddenly shriek in delight and sweetness.

You covered your face with both of your hands and shriek once again.

He smiled at me! Boss smiled at me! Does it mean that he likes me?!

A wide smile appeared on your face and couldn't stop yourself from blushing so madly that you felt your face burning. You fan yourself to calm down but you remember his smiles once again.

You shriek and stood and went over the bench and started jumping like a kangaroo. Laughing and smiling at the same time.

You stopped jumping and sit on the bench once again and took a deep breath and calmed your fast-beating heart.

It was already the time for the closing of the cafe. You were supposed to return home early, but since you are in a very good mood, you did an overtime that greatly shock your co-workers. Because they know you for being lazy, at most times.

The smile on your lips couldn't be removed, even if a customer mock or question you in a very not nice way. But you would only show them your perfect practiced smile and a quietly hidden middle finger.

You hum random songs and your smile widened when anther scenarios that you created with him inside your head appeared once again. You bashfully covered your face and shook your head.

"Oh my goodness..."

You whispered as you rested both of your hands into your heated cheeks with a very cute and happy smile on your lips. You grab the door of your locker and closed it. But your soul almost jumped out from your body when you saw someone standing next to you, changing.

When you saw who it was, you released a long sigh.

"You scared me to death, Shinoa."

You said and massage your chest. Shinoa only gave you a small smile.

You grab your bag and were about to walk away when Shinoa spoke.

"You should forget about him."

You stopped on your tracks and look at her questioningly.

"You should forget the idea of being with him, Kureto, I mean."

Your body froze and you went a daze for a moment but then you showed her a perfect practiced smile.

"I know, I'm just thinking wishfully after all."

And you turned your back at her. You exited the staff room and went to the back door. As you pass to the office of Kureto, you saw the scene that made your heart broke into pieces.

You turned your head away and walked towards the door calmly, with your perfectly practiced smile still on your lips. But your eyes gave away your calm demeanor.

You open the door without looking back and you didn't saw how Shinoa looked at you sadly.

As you got out of the building, you fasten your walking pace and when you are at a place where there are fewer people, you finally stopped walking and let your tears drop one after another.

You lowered your head and clutch your chest while biting your lower lip harshly.

Your heart, have been just shattered into pieces, scarred, and crushed.

Your imaginations with him in it, you knew it will never come true... because all of it is just your wishful thinking.