Yuichiro x Half Vampire Reader : It's so Cold... Yet, You're So Warm...

This one will be short.. But I hope you'll like it guys :).

You walk through the middle of the road while looking at your feet as it leaves tracks every time you took a step. You stopped in your tracks as you look on your own feet.

" Yuichiro.... where the heck are you...?" you whispered to yourself.

The cold wind started to blow your cape to the east slowly, you close your eyes then tug the hair that the ind keep blowing behind your right ear then started walking again. As you walk, you could smell the scent of the humans scent not to far away from you. Your eyes widened a little bit when a familiar scent went into your noise.

"Shoot her Yuichi!" whispered-shouted a boy, you returned your expression into normal then let out a sigh then tilted your head to the other side as a green arrow pass through the side of your head. You open your eyes and face the direction were they were hiding. You deadpanned then continued walking, ignoring their presence. You continued walking until you felt something bad going to happen. 

Then the familiar scent earlier caught your nose again, and that's when you realized who it was. Your eyes widened.

" I... I need to get to him quickly.... I need to save him!! I need to save him, quickly!! Please bring me to him!!" you closed your eyes tightly as you screamed on top of your lungs as tears started to pour down from your eyes. Then you felt you chest ache, you slowly open your eyes and your eyes widened.

You were standing between Mika and..... Yuichiro. Yuichiro's blade were stuck in your chest. You smiled bitterly and lift up your head and smiled at him. Yuichiro's eyes widened,

" I'm... glad... that you'r fine.... Yui-kun..." you said in a low-shaky voice. His hands started to tremble and pulled out his sword then drop on his butt while shaking. You were about to fall on the ground but Mika quickly caught you.

" M... ika...." you said, " I-I'm here, (Y/N). I'm here..."

" I... wan't to.. hug.. Yui-kun.." you smiled at him and he only stared to you then nodded. All the people and vampires watched you three with wide eyes. Mika slowly put you down in front of Yuichiro. Mika jumped back then you raised your head while your right and left hand were on your wounded chest.

" Yui...-kun..." you slowly reach out your bloody hands then hugged him.

The white snow where mixed with your blood, the air filled with bloody smell. And suddenly, the snow started to fall from the dark gray sky. You hugged him tighter with all your strength left.

" I'm glad...."

" Mika... please take us to some quiet place.." Yuichiro said then Mika nodded and teleported you two were in a meadow with white snow all around you. Mika teleported back to the others, Yuichiro started walking slowly while carrying you in bridal style while your left hand were on your chest and the other one were hanging swaying as Yuichiro take a step, and a drop of blood leave as a track with Yuichiro's foot on it. Blood started to roll down from your chest to side then to your hand and fell to the snowy ground.

" Yui-!!" he cut you off by yelling at you. " Don't talk!! You'll waste your e-energy!!" his voice were cracking and he bit his lower lip. You stared at him then smiled bitterly,

" I missed.... how--" he cutted you off again by yelling but you continued. " How you.. get angry... at me.." then you swallowed hard as your eyes became cloudy and your eyelashes became heavier, and you could barely hear your heart beating.

" I... missed.... your... warmth... Yui-kun.." you said and snuggle yourself towards him weakly. Yuichiro bit his lower lip hard that it bleed. You slowly raised your bloody hand and caress his cheeks and your eyes widened. He... he was crying, you made a small smile once again then he leaned forward to you and you slowly closed your eyes, but you whispered something that he clearly heard.

" I love you... Yuichiro..." and his lips met yours and your body went limp and your pure human heart stopped beating.

Yuichiro press his lips towards yours and tears didn't stopped from rolling down in his eyes that were closed. He leaned back and stared at your pale face, you were gorgeous that every man would want you as their wife. He gritted his teeth and rested his forehead to yours and he slowly feel to his knees...

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His screamed echoed everywhere, his voice were filled with despair, sadness, anger, and at the same time regret.

It doesn't matter if you have forgotten about me, it wasn't your fault. It doesn't matter if I'm not beside you anymore, I will still be forever in your heart. My heart will always belong to you. No one can take it away from you, not Ferid nor not the Vampire Queen. My heart and soul will always be with you no matter what, because I knew that you will never ever forget me even if someone erase your memories of me and you.

I love you.... Yuichiro.

I'm sorry if this was a short one!! X((