Mika x Reader X Guren: Choose

Owari No Seraph

Mika x Reader x Guren: Choose

YOU were walking on the hallway while a pile of papers were on your arms. You groan as you felt your arms getting numb. You stop walking and hoist up the papers a little bit. And then you continued on walking but suddenly... you bump into something. Oh I mean, someone rather. 

You stumbled back and you gasp as you felt your feet slipping from the floor and your body falling. You closed your eyes and waited for the impact, but the only sound that you heard was a bunch of file of paper falling on the floor and few gasp form the student.

You thought you would have to stay at the clinic again to rest, but unfortunately... it didn't happen because someone caught you before your body would hit the floor. And gasp is heard again. You slowly open your eyes and saw a pair of blue orbs staring at you. You stared back at him as his blue eyes seems to hypnotize you.

But then your staring contest with the boy was interrupted when someone cough. You quickly look at the direction where the cough belong, and you paled as you saw who it was. It was Guren Ichinose. Your adviser. Then you slowly look again at the boy who caught you and he was staring at Guren. Well, both of them are having a staring contest. Then you just noticed how the other student stare at you and the boy. Then it hit you, you were still in his arms.

"U-umm... thank you for s-saving me..." you spoke to break the silence and everyone look at you, even Guren and the boy, then you continued, "B-but c-could you p-please let g-go of m-me n-now?" you ask, no, you pleaded while shaking a little. The boy stared at you so you stared back and you just noticed that he have a blonde hair.

"Well, you heard the girl Hyakuya, let her go now." Guren spoke as he put both of his hands into his pants pockets. Mikaela just keep staring to you and he stood up straight along with you. You were relief that he was going to let go now but to your dismay, he still didn't let go. His arms are wrapped around your waist. You blush and look down.

'Oh god! Oh god! What kind of feeling is this?' you nervously thought but your attention turned to Guren who cleared his throat again with his eyebrows narrowed together. Mikaela sigh and slowly lets go of you and you thank god for that. As his arms were completely away from your waist you quickly turn around so he wouldn't see your face. You bent down and started picking up the papers that were scattered along the floors.

"Go to your rooms now!" you flinched as you heard Guren's voice. You heard footsteps but you continued on picking up the papers. You were about to pick the other papers when someone already did. You look up and it was the boy earlier who caught you. Your face turned red again quickly look down as you continued to pick up the papers. 

"Come to the office when you're done picking up (Y/N)." you heard Guren so you look up at him and nodded.

"Y-yes Sir." after you said that he left and you let out a sigh.

"Where can we put this?" you jump and quickly look at the boy while clutching your chest. You gulp, "Oh um.. to t-the storage room." you said and pick up the last paper and started walking towards the storage room. 

While walking you could feel him staring at you. Well, more like examining you. You let out a sigh and stop in front of the storage room and pulled out the key from the pocket in your skirt. You pushed the pocket into the keyhole and turn the key and the door opened. You went inside first and pushed the door wider. Inside was dark so you slowly walk towards the wall near the door and wander your hand through the wall, looking for the switch. Then your hand found it. You smiled and turn on the switch, but unfortunately, the light didn't came on.