Possessive! Yuu ✘ Neko!Male!Reader: Frenemies

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Possessive! Yuu ✘ Neko!Male!Reader:

Frenemies ಥ 

YUU let out an irritated sigh as he roughly ruffled his hair while sitting like a monkey.

"What the hell is that Shinoa thinking?!" he mumbled under his breath as he gritted his teeth. He let out another sigh and fall into his back on the grass and silently stared into the blue sky.

"How the heck can I find that troublesome cat of hers?" he whispered while closing his eyes tightly and massaging the bridge of his nose. He let out another sigh and sit up, he let out a yawn while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Meow~ Meeeooowww~"

Yuu's eyes snap open as he heard your meowing. His facial expression turned into a poker face one.

"Well, speak of the devil." he grumbled under his breath and stood up as he dusted off his clothes. He started walking towards your direction, which is on the tree 3 meters away from him. He stop under the tree and look up and his eyes squinted as he saw you on the branch with your tail swaying on the air.

What a handsome young man. You thought to yourself. Well too bad, he's a boy. 

"Hey you there, come down here will you?" He said as he look at you. You almost raised your eyebrows at him. You rolled your eyes at him and gently spin on the branch and laid there while closing your eyes.

"What the!? Hey! Don't you dare sleep on me you ungrateful cat of Shinoa!" you heard him exclaimed. You open your other eye. You almost laugh when you saw his irritated face with his vein on his forehead almost popping out. You mentally scoff and closed your eyes again.

You heard him murmured something but you only shrug it off. But suddenly, you let out a shriek as you saw the tree that you are on are being cut down by him.

This boy is pretty crazy! you exclaimed inside your head, And where did he get his weapon?! Before the tree could hit the ground, you are already on the ground catching your breath with your back facing him. You look at him and hissed. He only rolled his eyes at you and unsheathed his sword.

"For a cat, you're pretty smart." he commented as he narrowed his eyes at you. You hissed at him while preparing to jump at him. He scoff at you.

And for a boy, you're pretty annoying and talkative. You thought while rolling your eyes at him. You were about to jump back and run away when he quickly caught you and lock you between his arms. A smirk appeared on his lips and you hissed at him.

"Did you really think that you'll get away from me?" he said smugly, "Dream on kitty." he said with a smirk. You gritted your teeth and tried to get free from his grip but he was gripping you too tightly that you want to puke. You keep meowing and hissing at him but he was just smirking while walking towards Shinoa's direction who are currently reading on one of the bench.

You snarled and started squirming. "Give it up, Kitty. You can't get away from me." he said with a smirk while glancing down at you. You narrowed your eyes at him and smirk when an idea pop up inside your head.