Kureto Hiragi ✘ Badass Reader: You're My Prize.

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Kureto Hiragi Badass Reader:

You're My Peize

YOU walk through the school's hallways, with your bodyguards behind you. Every student who saw you would bow down and when you pass them they would start to murmur like how cool you are, how pretty you are, how beautiful you are, and how badass. You would only smile.

You dismissed your bodyguards and let them tour around the place. You place your back on your bag hanger beside your table and sit down. You look outside boredly and rested your cheeks on your palm and didn't notice that a tall man with evil smirk on his face was standing next to you. 

He raised his hand and formed it into fist, he was about to punch you when you caught his fist with your right hand and you didn't bother to look at him. He tried to pulled back his fist but you tightened your gripped  his fist making him to scream in agony.

"Aghhhh!" he feel on the floor as he trembled, you look down at him and glared. He started to swear bullets as you glared at him. You released his fist as you pushed him away, he hold his hand angrily. He gritted his teeth as he stood up and charged at you once again.

"Hahhhhhh!" he sent you a powerful kick but you manage to duck and you kick him on right side side and sent him flying to the black board. All the students inside the room panic and screamed and run outside. You stood straightly, you put your hand on your waist as you stand their seductively and flipped your hair as you smirked at the man.

"Is that all you got?" you said, the man could barely stood. He raised his head and his eyes turned into red. Your smirk went wider.

"Oh. A vampire, eh? This will be so fun." you said as you raised your hand on your right side, it leveled by your shoulder. "Come, (W/N)!" and your sword appeared in our hand. You sliced it on the air and you pointed it at the vampire.

"Come, if your ready to face your death." you said bravely, the vampire released a loud howl as it disappeared and reappeared behind you. You duck as he used his sharp nails to claw you. You kick him in the guts and sent him flying away, you jumped back and flipped your hair once again and smirked. Suddenly, he appeared in front of you. Your eyes widened, it was just like slow motion. He formed his hand into just like a spear and was about to kill you when someone block his claw. 

"K.... Kureto..." you whispered, the vampire jumped back when Kureto was about to stab him with his sword. You almost feel your knees gotten softly, you were about to fall when your hero ;) caught you.

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. You nodded and remove his hand on your waist, which you regretted. You breathed and released it as you look directly to the vampire whose 3 meters away from you guys.

"Let's go at full power." you stated as red markings appeared beside your left face and smirked. "This is not an ordinary vampire, we can't beat him until we go at full power." he smirked and nodded. The vampire released a loud howl again as he attacked you both again. You used his left hand to claw you and his right hand to use to claw Kureto. He was about to kick you when you jump and used his legs so you can flipped back and quickly run towards him as Kureto jumped back, you jumped and swirl in the air as you sliced him. But he manage to get away.