Asuramaru ✘ Vampire! Rεadεr: Broken Pieces

Asuramaru  Vampire! Reader

Broken Pieces 

(๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑)

        A SMALL  sigh came out from your lips as you stared at his back while walking away. Sadness filled your eyes and you let out another shaky breath as you remove your gaze from his back and instead, you look up in the sky; hoping that the tears won't come out. You slowly close your eyes and let the cold wind gently hit you.

I guess I'm giving up... I've been fighting for too long now. I can't keep this up forever. You stated in your head sadly. You sat down on the bench behind you and didn't bother opening your eyes; afraid that they might fall.

I wish... he could have at least acknowledge my feelings. You stated again inside your head. You gritted your teeth as you slowly open your eyes when you felt that your tears have betrayed you. You look down on your lap and grip the end of your skirt as you weep silently.

It really is the right time for me to let go of this silly feelings and move on... just like what he said. You bit your lower as you remember his words.

(╥_╥) S I X M I N U T E S ✘  EA R L I E R(╥_╥)

          YOU nervously grip the end of your skirt as you also wait nervously for Asuramaru to come. You let out a shaky breath and slowly lift look around; hoping that he have arrived. You keep on looking and let out a sigh of relief  when he has not yet arrive. 

"I wonder if he will say yes." you whispered to yourself with a small smile on your lips. You giggled but stop when you felt someone behind you. You quickly stood up and turn around. All the hair on your spine literally stood up. There was no one behind you. Just a couple of bushes.

You took a step back and slowly shook your head with your eyes closed. But as you took another step, your body stiffened and your lungs stop functioning for a moment. But then you let out a sigh of relief when it was only Asuramaru behind you. You awkwardly face him and look on the ground as you felt nervous again.

"I don't have all day, (Y/N)." he stated. You slightly jump when he spoke but nodded and open your mouth but close them again as you found yourself speechless. Asuramaru narrowed his eyes at you and you silently flinch.

"I-I, uh, umm.. well, I-I---" You couldn't finish what you were about to confess when he suddenly gesture you to stop. You stared at him with a slight wide eye. He glared at you and you already knew the answer to your question.

It's a NO. And once again, your lungs stopped functioning and your ears are ringing. Your chest started to throb and you closed your fist tightly as you stare at him. 

"It's pointless, (Y/N)." he stated and deepen the glare, "You already know my answer. So why keep bothering me?" he said with anger in his voice. You didn't answer, instead, you look down and calm down. You slowly look up at him and let out an awkward laugh as you run the back of your head. He look at you with narrowed eyebrows but with confusion on his eyes.

"Y-Yeah, you are right. Ha-ha... I'm sorry If I have been a hassle to you." you said while looking at me. Sadness filled your eyes and heart. "But I-uh... I actually just want t-to say my f-feelings... s-so that... uh-ha-ha... you know... not g-go nuts. He-he..." you explained; on the verge of tears. But you only swallowed and smiled at him.