Guren ✘ Reader: My Bookworm Girl.

Hiiiiii gggguuuuuuuuyyysssssssssss!!! What's up?! :D :D :D

Well anyway, please enjoy this chapter. And at the end of the chapter, I have great news! If you like the news though, hahaha :D ^_^

 And at the end of the chapter, I have great news! If you like the news though, hahaha :D ^_^

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Asuramaru Wifey Reader:

Yes, Dear

YOU dive on your bed reading your favorite book, you open a bag of chips still not looking away from your book. You put your hand inside the bag of chips then took 5 piece of it. You were about to shove it in your mouth when someone stole it from you. You glance at the person then return it to the book.

"Guren." you said calmly, "What the heck are you eating? This is bad for your health (Y/N). Get rid of it now." you just nodded and he walk out of your, leaving the chips with you. You smirk and reach out for the chips not looking away from the book again. You remove your gaze in your book at look at your side, the bag of chips is already gone! You let out a sigh then continued reading. You were about to finish the last paragraph of Chapter 50 when Guren snatch it away from you.

You gasp then stood on the bed and tried to get back your favorite book in his hand, but he held it higher! You jumped from the bed but you couldn't still reach it! You pouted then smirk, you stop jumping then jump on the floor. You look up with the smirk on your face, Guren raised an eyebrow at you. But you only giggled then wrap your arms around his neck which made him to jerk up. 

You stared into his eyes and he let his guard down that he slowly put down his hand where he had your book. You smirked then snatch away the book in his hand and laugh.

"O-Oi! Give that back!" he said while chasing you around. You laugh happily and keep running until he caught you by wrapping his arms on your waist. You laugh as held out your hand while he tired to snatch it away from you. But you gasped when you tripped, bringing Guren along with you and you two landed on the bed. And the situation is...... Guren is now on top of you with wide eyes! Tada!!

He stared into your eyes then you remembered something. 

When I kiss her, my heart started to beat faster and faster. She remember what she read on the last book she had read. You leaned forward and closed your eyes as you crash your lips into his. Guren's eyes widened and it's still sinking in his mind. The kiss was about 10 seconds. You leaned back and raised your eyebrow at yourself. Guren quickly get off you and tumbled on the floor and crawl away from you, covering his lips with the back of his hand. You put your hand on your chin and started to think again what had happen,