Lucal ✘ Human Reader: ✧ Sparks ✧

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Lucal Human Reader: 

 Sparks ✧ 

YOU LET out a grunt and gritted your teeth as you block the attacks of the vampire who is currently attacking you. You pushed him back and without wasting any time, you run towards him and sliced him into two and it instantly disappeared. You stood up straight and and wiped away the imaginary sweat on your forehead as your face has no evident emotion on it.

"Now," you smirked, "Who's next?" you taunted at them while smirking. All of them gritted their teeth and the grip on their weapons tightened. Your smirk grew wider as you saw their reaction. You are having fun, so so much fun. You have already killed five of them and the other remaining five are circling you and giving you a death glare as their fangs grew out, sharp and shiny, and their eyes, red and angry.

You let out a giggle which came out like the devil's giggles. You removed the blood on your sword while swiftly swinging it in horizontal line with the tip of the sword on the same level as your calf. All of them took a step back. 

"Oh come on," you smirk as you gave them a very sadistic smile, "Let me have some more, will 'ya?" you said and then you swiftly step aside as one of them threw daggers towards your way. You slowly look at the vampire who dared to make your blood lust soar higher than before. A very sadistic and evil smile appeared on your lips that it made them all froze on the spot as their body started to shake and their eyes showing nervousness and absolute fear. You tilted your head to the right side without removing your smile.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" you whispered to yourself with the evil smile still on your face while taking a step back. And you pushed yourself forward and big craters form under yourself on the process. All of them instantly jumping away from you, with their tails between their legs and absolute fear evident on their very red eyes.

Your smile grew wider, "Give me your strength..." you jumped high and all of their eyes widened as they saw you behind them with your sword ready to be wield, "(W/N)!" and you swing your sword in a horizontal swing and black and red smokes came out from your weapon and when it hit the vampire, all of them screamed and instantly disappeared.

You landed on the ground perfectly. You sheathed your weapon and started walking away. As you were about to take your fifth step, you froze on the spot as your eyes went wide when you felt this spine tingling sensation suddenly. It made the hair on your neck stood up and somewhat like electricity run up to your veins.

You slowly look around you. There's no one in sight but surely, there's someone who's staring at you somewhere, maybe, near the perimeter hiding. Then your gaze unconsciously went to a building on your right and examined it. There's something fishy about the building but you only let it aside and gulp down your saliva and clench your fist as you can feel your palms sweating.

What the heck is going on?! you shouted inside your head as you started to get nervous because of the strange feeling, Why am I acting like this?

You bit lower lip and moved your shaking legs away from the place.

LUCAL watch the the lovely maiden with amusement dancing on his magnificent red eyes, thou his face remained the same. As the lovely maiden froze on the spot, different kinds of emotion danced on his eyes as he felt that tingling sensation again. It's making his inside soft and his organs and systems go wild whenever the lovely maiden would smirk.

He silently gritted his teeth and his grip on his sword tightened. Fighting the urge to run towards the lovely maiden and kiss those delicate and kissable lips. And he did a pretty good job and he remained on his spot, on top of a building that is almost giving in.

His eyes slightly went wide when her magnificent (E/C) met his. His breathing hitch from his throat and stare at you in awe. And he was slightly disappointed when the lovely maiden removed her eyes from his. Then the lovely maiden walked away, leaving Lucal on the very spot with his eyes widened and heart doing some flipping, cart wheel, tumbling, somersault, back handspring and many more!

He slowly closed his eyes as he tried to control his breathing, and after five minutes, he finally manage to calm down. He let out a sigh before stealing a one last glance to the direction where the maiden exited and started walking away.

YOU LET OUT  a yawn while stretching your limbs and arms. You sat quietly on your chair in front of your mini-study table with different kinds of books and notebooks sits on top of the table. You look outside the window and the wind gently swayed the curtain of your window. Then you remembered on what happened three weeks ago. Those spine-tingling feelings. Not in a bad way thought, more like, in a sweet way. And it's making her uncomfortable.

You let out a sigh and stood up from the chair and started walking towards the window. You rested your palms on the window sill and stared at the dark yet shining sky above.

"Stars are magnificent." you murmured with a smile. "We can still see them because they shine brightly even though they are very, very, very far away. Even if it is blurry, they still shine to their hearts content. Giving us light along with the moon as we take our journey on the dark path."

You lay on your bed and your eyes started to close but before you went to sleep, you saw a dazzling pair of red eyes that had haunt your sleeps for weeks and the sweetly spine-tingling feeling that you had missed.

LUCAL'S EYES sparkle in delight as he watch the beautiful maiden, peacefully sleeping on his arms. She was perfect. Perfect in every way. He gently pulled the girl into his chest and planted a sweet and long kiss on her head that made her stir a little bit. He leaned back and watch impatiently for her to wake up so he could see those breath-taking (E/C) eyes of her.

But she didn't, instead she even snuggled close to him and wrap her arms under his shoulder. A ghost smile appeared on his lips.

Perfect indeed.

"You are perfect." he said, "In every way. Even if you make mistakes, you are still perfect. Even if you doze off, you are still perfect. Even if you salivate in your sleeps, you are still perfect. Because, without those things, you wouldn't be perfect. I love you, my dear." he sweetly murmured on her ears and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

YOUR HEART flipped so many many many times that you wanted to open your eyes and kissed him back, but you only smiled and squealed inside your head as you realized one thing.

"Species doesn't matter in love. Age doesn't matter in love. Everything doesn't matter in love. As long as they love each other, nothing can stop them from falling deeper and deeper."

"And thanks to this sparks, I was able to find my one and only true love, my prince, my life and my everything."

And I peacefully went back to sleep, in the arms of my beloved Vampire, Lucal.