Ashera ✘ Reader: Memories of the Past

N O T E

I haven't been watching Owari no Seraph for a long time already. So I just made (some) my own scenarios, appearances of the OnS characters and also their personality.

Ashera ✘ Reader:

Memories of the Past

In a small yet lively kindergarten school, you stood in front of twenty cute and adorable little kids as they raised their hands into the air eagerly. Some are even standing up from their cute little chairs and called your name. Making the atmosphere more lively.

You can't stop the grin and smile from appearing on your lips.

"Tweacher! Me!"

"No me!"

"Teach, Teach! Me! Me!"

"Teacher I know the ans-wer!"

"Tweacher! The answer is 2! 2! 2!"

You laugh as your eyes sparkle in joy and delight, "Settle down kids,"

The kids quickly sit down properly with big smiles and their eyes wide as they stare at you in anticipation and adoration. You couldn't help but laugh at their cute expression.

Your teaching went on until 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Bye! Bye~"

"Bye Tweacher!"

"See yow tomorrow, Tweacher!"

"Bye-bye!"

Every student waved and said goodbye to you as well as their parent's who came to pick them up. You waved back and nodded politely to the parents. You stood in front of the school entrance until every last one of the students is gone with their parents.

You started walking inside but as you took your fourth step, you saw a man looking up at the old sakura tree earnestly.

You curiously tilted your head to the other side and looked around you. But you didn't saw anyone else. You walked towards the man and stopped when you were ten steps away from him.

"Excuse me...?"

The man turned around. Your body froze as the wind picked up, scattering the leaves of the sakura tree. His purple hair and tied into a high ponytail with some bangs covering his left eye. But his red eye made your heart skipped a bit.

Without knowing, your hands were already on your chest; gripping tightly. The corner of your eyes is burning but there are no tears.

The man in front of you was also shocked. Disbelief could be seen in his red eyes. Mixed emotions started appearing. And the emotions that were sealed tight for a long time suddenly broke free and overflowed.

"(Y/N)..."

His soft voice made your chest tightened and you could feel your eyes getting wet. You don't know what's happening but you just knew, that your heart is screaming for him. Screaming for his name and love.

Suddenly, flashes of memories appeared on your mind so fast that it made your head ache. You closed your eyes tightly and your tears started streaming one by one.