Yuichiro ✘Reader: What the Heck?!

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Yuichiro Reader:

What the Heck?!

YOU were busy taking down notes while everybody is taking their recess when someone suddenly grab your wrist and pulled you away from the classroom.

"Y-uichiro-kun?? W-where are you taking me?" you asked nervously. He didn't answer your question but he only keep on walking until both of you entered the storage room. He let go of your wrist and pulled it closer to your chest as you scan the room, it was dusty and old. You were about to ask him again but he quickly pinned you on the wall. You close your eyes tightly as your back hit the cold wall and you winced in pain. You slowly open your eyes and flinched when he was glaring at you.

Your body started to tremble as you closed your hand tightly on your chest and leaned on the wall as you bit your lower lip and averted his gaze. 

"What did you do to, Shinoa?! Why did you kick her in the stomach?!" your eyes went wide because of his words. You quickly look in his eyes with wide eyes but he only narrowed his eyes at you and punch the wall near your head which caused you jumped a little and look down.

"Answer me, (Y/N)!" he yelled angrily, you gulped three times as you stare at the ground and sweats started to form in your forehead.

"W-what do you mean?" you said as you choke on your own saliva. He even got angrier and was about to punch you when someone open the door.

"Yuichiro!" you didn't look at the person but you already know who it was. Yuichiro glared at the man and leaned away but before he could leave he glance at you and gave you the most terrifying death glare. When he was already away, you fell on your knees and hugged yourself as your body shake with great fear. Shinya let out a sigh then walk over to you and hugged you gently, your eyes widened then you started crying and hugged him back.

"There, there. I know that your not the one who hurt Shinoa, and I saw it with my own eyes." you slowly back away and nod then wiped away the tears in your eyes. You look up at him and he gave you a sweet smile, your eyes widened then smiled back at him.

YOU stayed in your room for 3 days without going out but Shinya and Guren would always visit you with food with them. Your were still traumatized 3 days ago, you couldn't sleep well every night as Yuichiro's angry face would appear in your head. It was already 2:55 in the afternoon, Guren and Shinya just finished visiting you and they left the food in your place that they brought for you.

You started eating slowly as silence engulfed the whole room, which your glad at. When you are finished eating you put the dishes on the sink and washed them, then walk towards your dark room and slowly went under the cover and curled up into a ball and slowly close your eyes. Before you could completely sleep, you heard someone's footsteps inside your room, coming towards you.

Your heartbeat started to beat faster and faster and you started sweating, you started to tear up and your eyes widened when you saw something flash, you quickly roll away from the bed with fear and quickly turn on the lights. Your eyes widened as you saw Haruhi in your bed with her knife stuck on your bed. If you haven't rolled away you would have been dead by now with Haruhi's knife stuck on the side of your stomach. She tilted her head while giving you a sinister smile. She hang her head down while giggling to herself.