Crowley ✘ Childish Reader: You're My Type~!!

KawaiiNekotan

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Crowley Childish Reader:

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ You're My Type~!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

YOU put a bucket full of cold water on top of Crowley's door of his room, and the door was slightly open, you chuckled evilly when your nose caught his scent.

You quickly hid behind the sofa and waited for him to come in.

5 minutes...

10 minutes...

15 minutes...

You stood up as you narrowed your eyebrows and pouted, you look at the door and it was now.... closed??

You got curios so you walked near the door and you put your thumb on your chin and think what happened to the bucket.

"How could this possibly be?? I mean, I didn't hear footsteps and I even didn't hear the door closed, and even a splash." you look around the room and no bucket, you look at the floor and no water.

You let out a sigh and opened the door when cold water poured on your body.
"Ahhhh!!" you screamed because of the coldness, you were jumping and hugging yourself  when you heard someone laugh.

You look behind you and saw Crowley, leaning on the door with his arms crossed on his chest.

You glared daggers at him.
"What's so funny?!" you yelled at him, he shook his head slowly with a smile on his face as he walk towards you and put a towel on your shoulder and he pulled your body closer to his.

You blushed as you stare in his beautiful dazzling red eyes.

.....

You and Crowley were inside his room and you are wearing his clothes. You were standing in front of him wearing his t-shirt, it was to big for you.

"Uhh, is this really okay?" you said as you lift up his shirt a little.

"It's fine." he said with a smile and you gave him a smile too.

You sit beside him on the sofa and rested your head on his muscular shoulder ;) as you let out a tired sigh.

"Tired?" he asked, you closed your eyes and nodded slowly. He chuckled at you and carry you as bridal style and put you gently on his bed.

You didn't dare to open your eyes because you were too tired.

Then suddenly he asked a question that made you to open your eyes quickly.

"Who's your type?" you quickly look at him and he was wearing his god damn smile that could make your underwear to fall off!!

You gulped as your cheeks heated up and you quickly covered yourself with the blanket.

You closed your eyes and sniffed the blanket, the scent is similar to his, a smile formed your lips and drew the blanket closer to you.

"Like what you smell??" you quickly open your eyes again and throw the blanket at his face.

"You jerk!!" you said as you pout, he remove the blanket from his face and he chuckled evilly.

You raised an eyebrow at him, you were about to asked him if something was wrong but he tackled you on the bed.

"Hey!! Let go!!" you yelled, but he just smile at you and you look away blushing.

"Answer my question, What type of guy do you like?" he said and you look at him,

"Hmm... A guy with a muscular body, a smile that can kill me anytime, a gentle one and.... more??" he chuckled once again and you raised an eyebrow at him again.

"I think that's me." he said, you blinked rapidly then laughed almost non-stop.

"Hahahahahaha!!! Don't joke with me Crowley!! Hahahahaha!!" he just smiled at you then leaned forward to your neck.

You stopped laughing and you let out a cute 'Eekk!!' sound that made him smirk.

He backed away and smiled at you, you huffed(?) your cheeks while blushing and you asked him the same question.

"My turn, who's your type too??" you said and was excited.

"No one...." he simply said, you raised an eyebrow at him, you were about to asked him again when he finished his sentence.

"No one else but you." your eyes widened, you were about to laugh when he quickly shut you up by kissing you.

(Kkkkkyyyaahhhh!!! Mmmyyyy gggoodddd!!!!)

Your eyes widened even more. 

"Laugh and I'll make sure you'll regret it." he said with a smirk, you pouted and he laughed.

"Who's your type again?" you said with a playful smile on your lips.

"Your my type." and he kissed you passionately.

Helllooooooo~!!!!!
Goooooooodddddd mmmmmmooorrrrrnnnniiinnngggg!!!!!