His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Drunk Faye (2)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

Be kind, always (17)

53.4K 1.5K 725
By tom-yumke

" Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

☆☆☆

"I'm so sorry, princess."

"It's okay."

"I'm really sorry."

"It's ok-"

"I'm serious, princess I won't scare you ever again."

"Hmm."

"I want to hold you safe, princess. I want you to feel comfortable arou-"

"Dude, you need to stop", I dismiss him, waving my hands from behind my desk.

This conversation has been hold since the morning till now.

5 FRICKIN HOURS.

He has been apologizing to me for 5 freaking hours!

I can't stay angry with him, never been. When the beast came out I really was afraid, but he made me feel safer than my own home. I believe his sincerity of not hurting me.

We were in the office working, better said he was apologizing endlessly and I was typing some random stuff on the computer, trying to seem busy.

A loud knock, boomed through the room, making me jump slightly from my chair, not expecting someone knocking this loud.

Mason remarks it, glaring draggers through the door.

He sure is one crazy lunatic.

"Come in!", he barks sternly in a deep voice full authority. His voice completely changed from how he normally talks to me.

But don't worry it was still sexy as hell.

The door got pushed open and a tall woman moves in elegant steps through the office. My mouth gapes open, me and her were total opposites.

She was tall, really tall even without heels on. I'm mini literally with my height of 5"1, I could not be compared to her.

She had short bleached blond hair in a bob style, the expensive which only rich people could wear. I on the other hand have long auburn hair which flows to my behind. I've never done anything with it beside cutting the dead ends off.

She had full curves, the dream of every single man. Well I have nothing compared to her.

Her face had not one single dot on it, perhaps it was the Botox and the makeup. My face is full of freckles, it flows over from my nose to my cheek. I personally choose to not wear any makeup. I'm too lazy for it and I'm really bad with those dress up things.

Her skin looked the perfect color of tan, matching with her hair, making her look like a Barbie from the beach collection. My skin is dead pale as if I just raise from dead. I'm particularly half albino.

Her whole frame was made for a catwalk.

Words could not describe her beauty, but numbers can...

    A 6 out of 10.

She examines Mason with big lustfull eyes as if she was going to jump him anytime now. I got weird vibes from her, making me shiver slightly. Her eyes were full of hunger.

What a cannibal.

Never heard of the McDonalds?

She goes up to Mason, placing a file on the desk. She bows down, giving him a clear view of her swollen watermelons.

"Here is the file, Mason", she whispered sensually.

A loud crack could be heard. I looked around observing nothing wrong, but the ache in my chest told me everything. Why did it feel so painful that she called him Mason? It's only his name.

"I missed you so much, Mason", she states sweetly, swinging her hips back and forth. It wasn't surprising at all for her trying to flirt with him. He was very handsome, the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

    Well, this is how a third wheel feels like.

    Don't mind me.

    I'm the mob.

My thoughts get disturbed by a loud roar.

   "Don't. Call. Me. That. I'm. Your. Boss", Mason hisses out on gritted. His jaw clenched with so much force, making me wonder if it will break.

The tall woman was completely caught of guard. She jumps back, her posture completely tense from behind.

    "I-I...", no words came out, making me have compassion for her.

    "You what?", Mason demanded sternly in his deep boss voice. He glared scarily, making her shake out of fear.

He was still in control, but boss-Mason was also very scary. The only Mason that isn't scary is the I'm-your-friend-Mason.

    Poor girl.

    She better needs to start a friendship with him.

    "I-I just thought that if she...", she turns to me, giving me a dead glare before pointing to my face.

    Daddy and mommy never taught  you not to point at someone?

    Impolite peasant.

     "If she could call you Mason, I could too", she blames arrogantly everything on me.

    Excuse me?

    I mean.

    Excuse you.

    "What gives you the audacity to think you have the same right as my princess", he asks dangerously calm, narrowing his eyes.

Oh.

"She a princess?", the tall woman mocks.

Yeah, I thought so too.

I still haven't told him that I'm not royal blood related in any kind.

He would probably get the shock of his life, because he always calls me princess.

"She is a garbage compared to me", she smirks confidently, standing straight up.

I might not be royal, but I'm also not garbage.

    I'm Faye.

Mason immediately stands up, towering menacingly over her tall body. His face was beet red out of anger. I could almost see steam coming out of his ears.

    That's what I call true friendship.

    You go, boo!

    "Repeat it once again", he sneers, trying to hold his calm inside.

    "She is garbage", the woman repeats once again, her confident slowly fading away under his glare.

    "If she is garbage then you are a...", Mason snaps at her, loosing all of his calmness.

I'm not going to say what he said, because there were some very vulgar words in it.

    You need Jesus, man.

When he was done the woman looked pale as fudge. She looked as if she couldn't believe her fudging eyes.

"You can leave this office now, Stephanie", Mason dismisses her, his voice full of disgust.

"L-Leah", she corrects him, trembling like crazy before running of.

The office was completely silent after that. The only sound was the heavy breathing of Mason, probably still in rage.

    "I think you should apologize", I state, looking at him with a blank face.

    "Why, princess? I can't let her go away that easily. She called you garbage", he tries reasoning me in his warm velvety voice. Words could not describe how happy I was to hear his velvety voice back. It was so captivating and melodious.

    "You could just say 'no, that's bad. Bad girl' then calling her those words", I spoke like I was speaking to a 5 year old.

    "I can't let anyone who insults you slip away", he huffs out like a little child, crossing his arms around his chest.

    "Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all. What you did was worse than what she did. I don't mind her calling me garbage, because reacting on it results into nothing. Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most", I exclaim out of the deepest depth of my heart.

I'm not impressed by money, followers, degrees or titles. What impresses me the most is honesty, kindness, generosity, integrity and humility.

What you are doing here isn't kind at all, Faye. You're using him to get to his weakness for Liz' money.

My heart ache, thinking about it. It's true, but I'm already this far I can't let Liz down anymore. Finding his weakness won't hurt him that much, right? What could it be? I better not get too attached, because if he knows then the pain might be unbearable...

Two muscular arms surround my waist, making me gasp out of shock. I look up, meeting his warm metallic grey eyes, flooding with adoration. He smiles softly.

    "You're so kind", he whispers in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

    "You still need to apologize", I warn him, pouting my lips.

    "Okay, princess. Everything for you", a painfully mesmerizing smile, breaks on his smile. His lovely dimples appear out. He looked beyond blissful, making me smile too.

    I need to find his weakness quickly so all of this can end.

    Before it's too late and I fall in my own trap...

☆☆☆

"Are you proud of me for apologizing?", he asks for the 7282th time.

"Yes, good boy", I laughed in delight.

"I'm not a boy, I'm a man", he pouts playfully.

"Whatever you say, big boy", I tease him, enjoying the atmosphere.

It's actually so crazy how he could act so different in a friendship then with others person. Nobody will believe me if I tell them that Mason William is actually a very caring and friendly man with sometimes a beast coming out that swears to never hurt you.

We were walking to my apartment. He forgot his tie in my room so he came with me to get it.

I stop in tract when Mason suddenly stood still. His posture was completely stiff. We were 2 feet's away from my apartment.

I turn and immediately see it. The door was still of the hangs, but the most shocking thing was what lay behind it.

Everything in my apartment was destroyed. Every little picture of me was scattered to pieces. All my belongings were on the ground.

I don't have neighbors on my floor, only I could get to this floor.

    So why?

A little colorful note laid on the ground, waiting from me to pick it up and read it.

'Keep your hands from my man.'

☆☆☆

HI LOVELIES!

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Quick question:

Who is your favorite character in my book?

And

What do you guys would like to see in the future in my book?

Maybe Bertha killing Trump?

'Milia, ge stinkt uit u bek'

A friend of mine says that she reads my book, but I don't believe her so if she is angry with me tomorrow then I know about her reading my book.

XOXO
LOVE YOU GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
2.5M 81.3K 45
*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his deep and sexy voice after scrutinising...
1.1M 72.8K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
29.3M 1M 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...