Olive the Other Werewolves

By hooodster

"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight Part One
Chapter Thirty Eight Part Two
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty - The End
Epilogue
UPDATES
Olive II: Prologue
OLIVE 2: FINAL UPDATE

Chapter Thirty Five

41K 1.5K 257
By hooodster

CHAPTER SHOUTOUTS:
-The_Derp_Knight
-Itzbella00
-fiamomae
(thank u peepz :-D dm me if u want to know how to get a shoutout too!)

THIS CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT FAM

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Matteo stopped moving, his entire frame looked pained and I couldn't even see his face in the darkness.

I did love him, I wasn't lying but the words still felt so strange to hear coming out of my mouth considering the tumultuous relationship we have had.

Perhaps it was also strange to hear myself say those words because of the context in which I was saying them in. I was a vampire hybrid recently bitten by a werewolf who realized she was in love. What a bizarre turn of events.

But the more and more I thought about it, love and death were very much so intertwined. It only seemed fitting that I lived up to at least one cliche in my life, the final dying omission of love for another.

"Don't say that back to me, Olive." His voice sounded strained, whether from anger or another emotion entirely I didn't know.

I shook my head and the most bizarre feeling of joy flooded my system. "You can't tell me what to do anymore, I'm dying, Matteo. I'm dying and I love you through it all."

Matteo finally turned around and faced me, "Olive, don't."

"It's my decision to make, I'm the one who has been put through hell and back again these past weeks." I started and pushed off of the wall, I felt my eyes watering up again and a hot tear rolling down my cheek. "I feel it and I don't need any werewolf instinct to know that so stop trying to fücking order me around in whatever time I have left and just do something about it already."

He didn't move right away, I was expecting this grandiose moment where Matteo rushed to me and we just fücking went at it against the wall but my life is hardly grandiose or idealistic in the slightest.

Matteo hesitated.

I could see the confusion and concern marred across his features even in the dismal lighting and I know it was only a few seconds of waiting but I swear those seconds felt like centuries.

But when he finally moved, it felt like time itself stopped in it's tracks.

Matteo came forward, his cadence slow and deliberate as he made his way to stand directly in front of me. He first reached his hand out, lovingly tracing the line of my jaw up to my cheek. I involuntarily caught myself leaning into his touch but Matteo's caress was all too short. Next, his hand found its way to the ape of my neck where he gathered my hair together and with a resolute tug had my head arched up to meet his.

It was sinfully painful and before I had time to really register what was taking place, his lips cascaded down onto mine. He pinned my face to his with his firm grasp on the back of my head but it wasn't enough for either of us. Instantly, I threw my arms around his neck and with his free hand he scooped me up and locked my legs around his waist.

Matteo released my hair only to focus on a new target, he clawed at my shirt and tore it from my frame letting it fall to the floor. My chest was painfully pressed against his as I twined my fingers through his thick curls, I was insatiable.

We were moving again, Matteo seemed to have no trouble navigating the darkness of our furnished cell as he easily found the bed and threw me down.

I fell back onto my elbows in the center of the bed, I gazed up lustfully at Matteo as he smoothly peeled his own shirt off to reveal his muscled bare chest.

I couldn't help the smug smile that creeped across my face, that was all mine. He noticed my quiet admiration and offered me a mischievous wink before his eyes fell lower on my body.

I followed his gaze and saw his eyes locked on the waistband of my pants and suddenly I was hyper aware of the situation I found myself in. He smirked knowingly, sensing ever inch of my apprehension, Matteo nodded towards my jeans.

"Take them off."

Frozen to my spot, I was in disbelief. I mean, were we really about to do it in the basement of Lysander's evil lair?

Matteo eyes flashed dark as he stalked closer towards the bed, "I won't ask again."

Déjà vu, holy sh:t.

"Olive," He warned, I wasn't moving fast enough for him, or moving at all for the matter.

Matteo's knees connected with the edge of the bed and in an instant he was inches from me, his large frame entirely on the bed.

His hands moved impatiently in place of mine, making quick work of the buttons and in seconds all just discarding them on the floor.

Not once in my entire life have I ever felt this vulnerable in my entire life. Also, not once in my entire life has anything ever felt so right either.

Go figure.

He moved forward and his lips pressed leisurely against my own but again, his attention was diverted causing me to let out a quiet huff of irritation; to which he chuckled lowly against the skin of my neck. Matteo placed featherlight kisses down the opposite side of my neck to my mark, occasionally his teeth would graze the surface and this time I could help to not savor the feeling. I wound my hands through his hair and tried to pull his face back to mine but he was resolute.

Matteo pulled away from my neck and gathered my hands into his he reached around his waist and produced a belt. My eyes widened, "Matteo...what are you..."

He rolled his eyes and secured my hands above my head to the headboard of the surprisingly comfortable jail cell bed. "You're always so dramatic, Olive."

I immediately scoffed and made a face to which Matteo simply raised a telling eyebrow. Okay, so I was a little dramatic, big deal.

My attention was instantly shifted when Matteo returned to his previous task, only this time he ventured lower. With my hands tied I was completely at his will and he was enjoying every second of it, but hey, so was I; there was something inexplicably hot about being at Matteo's mercy. But then again, being helpless to him is kind of an everyday thing...

His lips moved down my neck and sternum, he unclasped my bra expertly in the dark and his lips connected with my n:pple, rolling it between his lips and gently biting. My back arched on its own accord and I swear I felt him smiling, he gently sucked on the skin around it and I was almost certain there would be proof of this across my skin later on.

Matteo grabbed my breasts in his hands and squeezed gently and I couldn't help the breathless moan that slipped between my lips. He continued further, releasing me his lips made a beeline down my stomach and came to rest at the hem of my underwear.

His finger suddenly brushed against the thin fabric concealing me from him, slowly trailing up and down. Matteo hummed in appreciation and I knew it was because I was practically dropping for him already.

He pulled my panties off and threw them to the side as ran his thumb across my very sensitive bud of nerves causing me to yank at the restraints. His movements were deceivingly gentle for in another instant, he was slamming his fingers inside of me.

I gasped and writhed in place against the soft fabrics of the bed, he was unrelenting. There was no more slow, he moved his long fingers with a deliberate cadence and my toes began to curl.

Just as I was about to lose my mind, Matteo stopped. I looked up breathless from my spot and I watched him unbuttoning his own pants and tugging off the boxers underneath as well.

My jaw dropped.

There's no f:cking way I am surviving this.

Matteo noted my expression and reached up around me to release me from the belt. He leaned down and kissed me, it was tender and sweet and out of character. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled my body against his. Matteo ran his hand down the side of my body, scooping my leg up and wrapping it against his hips.

In this position I could feel him between my legs and every one of our movements had him running tantalizingly against the spot where I wanted him most.

I moaned and rolled my hips against him, causing him to tighten his grip on my thigh. Matteo pressed his lips against my ear, "I'm going to take you now, Olive."

The seven best words I had ever heard. I wanted that tattooed on my ass for all eternity.

Suddenly there was a pressing sensation and seconds later, Matteo was inside of me. It was painful and I cringed outwardly, burying my face into his chest.

The pain of this foreign sensation was temporary, I all but forgot about the discomfort when Matteo's lips found mine again. He kissed me desperately like he needed me, like I was the only thing that mattered.

Matteo began to move, it was slow at first but even I knew at this point that that was not going to last. His hand gently guided my legs further apart to give him more freedom and suddenly he was hitting deeper and harder than I'd ever imagined possible.

His lips were devoted to me, murmuring sweet nothings against the nape of my neck as he picked up pace even more. My hands raked across the muscles expanse of his back as I clung to his body for support. "Matteo, please." I didn't know what the hell I was begging for but his name on my lips felt like magic.

He growled lowly in his chest and placed his hand on my hip, pinning my body to the bed as he drilled into me. My entire body was aflame and I struggled against his hold, unable to keep still beneath him as with every passing second I felt like I was nearing closer and closer to the edge.

Matteo gripped my ass hard in his other free hand, "Come with me, Olive." His voice huskily ordered and I was happy to oblige.

He moved deeper inside of me and I wanted to scream from the sudden intense pleasure, I grinded against Matteo and I just couldn't take it anymore. "Teo.." I moaned lustfully out as Matteo crashed into me once more and I saw stars, every inch of my body burned as I climaxed against him.

I felt his body still inside of me as he fisted my hair once again and his lips slammed against mine. I felt him there inside of me and I never wanted this feeling to end. I wrapped my legs around him once more to which he chuckled lowly against my lips and gently pressed my hips back to the surface of the bed, "Eager for more already, Olive?" He taunted and honestly I didn't correct him because I most definitely was.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
ohhh shet ayyoo ayyoo the moment you've all been waiting for!!!! hope it lived up to your expectations hahhaaha

next update: 5.5k votes

also...quick lil rant: there's no need for unnecessary negativity in the comments of my work and honestly i just don't tolerate any rudeness (towards me & towards other readers) because it's exactly what my writing tries to combat. we are all about fun, love and understanding here!!! if u don't like it, you don't have to be here <3

xxq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.3K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
17.6K 562 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
235 3 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...