UPDATES

hello friends :-) this is not a chapter (sadness) buuuttt i've got some exciting news and info about the sequel to this book and my other books! read until the end for an exciting SURPRISEEE

first, if you loved olive's story i think you'd love my new book "mercy and the merciless alpha". it's my literal child now and i'm deadass so excited to write the SH:T out of this book <3 here's the little descrip about it:

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you really going to put your own mate in prison?"

I wrapped my hands around the cold steel bars that separated us only slightly. Even in the dimly lit, musty jail I watched Azrael's stoic face upturn into a smug, sadistic smile.

"You seem to forget, mate." His words riddled with venom,

"Without me you are nothing."

I gripped the bars painfully harder as I was unable to anything else, my knuckles turning white. I shook my head defiantly even as hot tears silently rolled down my cheeks.

"I own you."

Azrael leaned closer and reached his arm between the bars, grabbing ahold of my face before I could pull away. He tilted his head as he used his thumb to stroke my tear stained cheek. 

"There isn't a breath you breathe that doesn't belong to me and no amount of your little magic will ever change that."

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

The Moon Goddess played a cruel joke when She paired Azrael and Mercy as mates. The Alpha of Death and a girl with magical healing abilities were doomed before they even met. The two were the exact foil of the other, they were magnets constantly repelling away from one another.

Then why was it, no matter what the Mercy or Azrael did...They couldn't stay away.

Mercy and the Merciless Alpha."

second, some OLIVE NEWS! the sequel is already being written (-: i want to get at least ten chapters done before i start posting but it's still exciting. i will be posting the first couple chapters in this book as well as the actual sequel book—just to make the transfer easier for readers!

finally, this kinda pains me but i'm putting "talia and the tail of two packs" on hold :3 i hit a block writing it so i'm just gonna go with my heart and keep focusing on writing mercy and the sequel...many apologies!

now onto the exciting surprise...so in regards to the sequel...if you actually read to the end of this update and comment a "❤️" emoji down below + if you go and vote on the first 3 chapters of mercy...

YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING TO HAVE YOUR NAME AS A PROMINENT CHARACTER IN THE SEQUEL TO "OLIVE THE OTHER WEREWOLVES"

alrighty :] thank you for reading! have a great day <3

xxq