Blood Runs This School

By CrushedDaisy

De Lutha academy, is not like most schools. For one thing all the teachers are Vampires and for seconds Stud... More

Blood Runs This School
De Lutha Academy
My Dorm Mate
The English Teacher
The School Day
The Assembly Includes An Anouncement
An Attempt Of Persuasion
The Ball Room
The Perfect Dress
Unnatural Feelings
Getting Ready
The Grand Royal Ball
It's Wrong but It Felt Right
Set an Example
A Harmless Bet
You're Services Will Not Be Needed
Mr Waters
He's Everything I'm Supposed To Hate
I Can't Do This
Trust
Birthday
Now It's Started
In Trouble
Hungover With Nathan
You are Mine
Ever Heard Of The Word Soulmate?
Marked
Tattooed Truth
Alaia
A New Roommate
A Scarf In Question
Hurry Up And Kiss Me
Telling The Sister
Disapproving Sister
Inficio Infeci Infectum
Poison, Taint, Corrupt
Under Nathan's Care For The Weekend
The Lie
No One Had Seen
Little One
Want
Vampire Blood
Dear Readers (Authors note)
The Roadtrip!
The Town
Their Sanctuary
Old Friend
goodbye for now

A Visit To The Head Office

15.1K 590 41
By CrushedDaisy

Chapter Thirty-Five

A Visit To The Head Office

**Nathaniel's POV**

Pacing my bedroom for the past hour was messing with my head. I was still seething over my sister. I had been up all night thinking, thinking and thinking.

I was angry. Unbelievably so.

Abigail's been spying on me and my mate. She's had her guesses all along but it's only when Lailah was disguising her neck with her scarf was she sure something was up.

I was so angry with her. She had gone behind my back and spied, this was low even for Abigail's standards.

She's figured it out so fast as well it makes me nervous. Are other people starting to notice? I thought I was being careful, I thought I was keeping Lailah safe.

Instead it seems like I'm putting her in danger instead. If my mother was to ever find out I had a human mate there is no doubt in my mind she'd hunt Lailah down herself.

I need to change her, I know I do. If she's a Vampire things would be so much safer. But Lailah's so stubborn, she'd never agree. I know she likes me, even if she's never going to admit to it I know she feels our connection. But I'm not sure about love.

Does she love me?

It's impossible to tell because she's impossible to read.

Sometimes I'm pretty sure she hates me. Sometimes I'm sure she rather fight me than kiss me.
But sometimes I see it in her eyes she doesn't mind the way I talk to her. Doesn't mind the way I touch her or look at her. That maybe she likes me.

Sometimes I'm pretty positive that she might actually want me.

But as I said its impossible to tell.

That's why I need a weekend with her. Alone. Just us.

I need to explain to her about us. I'm still sure she still doesn't full understand what the meaning of a Vampire is.

There are things I need to tell her. My history, my terrible, terrible history.

I just want to make sure she understands.

I need her to her to understand.

**Lailah's POV**

"Do you think it's wrong to put ketchup on sweet waffles?" Anthony pondered with a ketchup bottle in one hand and a waffle in the other.

It was late evening and we were all sitting in the almost empty cafeteria having a late dinner. I sat next to Anthony shaking my head as I checked through my texts ignoring the ones from Mum of course.

"Do you want to throw up?" Davie said rolling his eyes at him as if he were the most stupidest person he had ever came across in his whole life. And in this situation, he's probably correct.

Anthony took Davies word as encouragement and started layering the Ketchup on top in a huge swirl. Giggling to himself like a teenage girl.

"Oh Honey, please don't" Jasper gagged turning away.

"That's so gross man, don't" William shook his head ducking behind Colette who was staring at Anthony with disgust.

"You do that and I swear I'll throw up on you" I said as he bought the waffle to his mouth.

"I'll be the only one throwing up Lala" Anthony muttered laughing as Jasper kept gagging loudly away from the table.

"I don't know why I hang out with you guys" Jasper stated loudly glaring hardly at Anthony.

Anthony opened his mouth wide staring at all us with amused eyes as the waffle entered his mouth.

"Oh. My. God" Said Colette.

"You idiot" Said Davie.

"Please don't" I begged feeling sick already.

He hadn't bitten down though, the waffle just hovered there. That's when he started cracking up pulling the ketchup waffle away as he laughed hysterically at us.

"I wasn't really going to do it guys" he said between breaths.

I folded my arms annoyed as everyone around me all looked pretty miffed as well.

"You should of seen all of yours faces. Priceless!" He grinned turning to me with a smug smile "please don't" he mimicked

I rolled my eyes turning away from him "grow up Anthony"

"Ooh" He taunted picking up the Ketchup waffle and waving it in front of my face "You're so mature, don't you want a piece?"

I gave him a 'are you crazy look?' Pushing his hand away with force. But he kept waving it in my face laughing to himself.

"How can't you like my ... Keffle invention?" He smirked at his hybrid name grinning to himself like he was a genius.

"Seriously. Go. Away" I said giving him a flat look as I pushed his hand away for the final time.

"Oh Lala I love it when you get angry" He taunted leaning in closer with the his 'Keffle' or whatever bullsh*t he wants to call it.

That's when I slammed the Ketchup waffle right in his face smearing the red gloppy mixture all over his lower half of his face.

He was furious, you could tell by his face ... I mean he was practically red. Oh my god hehe.

I heard Colette's gasp as Anthony sat back slightly. He was glaring at me like I was the most worst person and in that moment I guess I was.

He looked absolutely ridiculous and that's when I lost it. Bawling over in fits of laughter- I just couldn't help it.

William and Davie joined me next and before I knew it we were all hanging of our chairs in the most loud an obnoxious laughter. The few people that were in the cafeteria with us where staring at us like we were all on drugs.

However the only person that wasn't finding the incident as amusing was Anthony. He was staring at me like he was about to pounce.

I covered my mouth trying to stop my giggles when he lunged at me. Literally lunges.

I fall of my chair in a clumsy manner scrabbling our of his grip and running away down the cafeteria tables. Giggles escape my lips despite myself as Anthony chases me around the hall.

"Run Lailah run!" William cheered me on as I climb over some seats to create some distance between me and Anthony.

"I'm going to get you Lailah" Anthony taunted calling from a little way behind me "and when I do I swear you're in huge trouble!"

I ran faster down the hall reaching the corner and risking a glance his way. I swore under my breath because Antony was fast- I mean really fast.

"Hurry up Lailah he's gaining on you!" Jasper yelled through a fit of giggles.

"Don't let the Vampire catch you!" William yelled and that's when I lost it completely. I was laughing so hard I had to stop, literally my stomach was aching!

"No, no he's coming Lailah run!" Colette called.

I stopped the laughter gaining re-posture and sprinted back down down the cafeteria entry way. Speeding at the fastest I possibly could go, my school shoes squeaking on the floor, I ran so fast my legs became to ache.

It was the fastest I had probably ran before. But it was too late, Anthony had caught up and he ran into me grabbing me by the waist as I buckled over in laughter.

"No!" Colette and William both yelled dramatically as Jasper high pitched giggles echoed around the hall only making me laugh more. I could just visualize Davie's disapproving eye roll now.

I tried squabbling out of his grip but it was hard and I couldn't exactly use my full strength as I was in fits, tears streaming down my face. I tried so hard to stop but I couldn't.

Anthony fought with me angrily but I was finding everything to funny to even bother pretending to be scared. Anthony was just to hilarious to take anything he did seriously.

He smeared his face against mine, getting his disgusting ketchup face all over my face as I squealed loudly trying to resist the bubbling giggles. But I couldn't because it was to funny.

Plus everybody was yelling things like "Ew don't let him get his Vampire juice on you Lala" and "No way this is kinda hot though guys ... minus the Ketchup of course."

There was a brief moment when Anthony lips touched mine and my laughter died a little. It was only for a second and it passed in a heartbeat and before I new it I was back to giggling like a twelve year old on helium. It was only a second, he probably didn't even notice.

I could sense something had happened when William, Colette and Jasper all stopped talking and there was an awkward cough from Davie.

Davie never awkwardly coughs unless ...

Anthony seemed to sense it to and pulled away looking behind us. I reluctantly followed his gaze and that's when my laughter stopped.

Because standing in front of us was none other than Mr Wiles my English teacher A.K.A the biggest d*ck in this school.

He stared at us his face a pulled into a deep frown which was no surprise. His face is always like that, he has no other expressions. Seriously. The idiot.

"Follow me" He said cooly his eyes narrowing only on me for a second before he turned around walking back down the hallway out of the cafeteria.

I shared a look with Anthony who's staring at me with wide eyes.

"What should we do?" He whispered glancing back down at the other guys who sat back at the table giving us a shocked/terrified look.

"I guess we should follow him" I said bitterly glaring holes into Mr Wiles back tugging Anthony by his arm.

"You do realize he's going to kill us right?" Anthony said as we caught up with him.

"Do we have another option?" I muttered

Anthony opened his mouth about to reply but snapped it shut when Mr Wiles shouted loudly "No talking, either of you!"

~

"Wait here" Mr Wiles said clicking his fingers at us to sit on the leathered bench seat- we did "and do not make a sound- I'll know if you do and trust me you're in enough trouble enough to choose not to obey me" He walked through a door labeled 'HEAD OFFICE' before disappearing out of sight.

I looked around the room frowning to myself. It was clear we were in a waiting room- waiting for what? I do not know. Our punishment? Our death? Either seems fairly plausible right now.

I swung my feet back in forth on the bench cheering on the insides of my cheeks. What were we doing here for gods sake?

I turned around to Anthony who gave me a questionable look. I shrugged and mouthed "You've got Ketchup all over your face"- because he really had.

"So have you" he mouthed back smirking "really sexy" as he gave me a thumbs up.

I pressed my lips together stifling a laugh as I turned away from him so I wouldn't end up in fits of laughter again- that's got me in enough trouble today already.

That's when the 'HEAD OFFICE' door swung open and out walked me Mr Wiles a smug expression crossing over his features- he was frowning still but it was smug.

"The Headmistress will see both of you know" He sneered glaring down at both of us.

Headmistress?

We both stood up following him into the office. Oh I get it now 'HEAD OFFICE' as in the head of school not the office itself is a head ... I am a blonde sometimes.

Sitting at her desk was none other than Miss Piersay.

"Here are the little pests" Mr Wiles spat pushing us both into the seats "The little  humans that ran around the cafeteria, mocking and ridiculing us as if they are the superior as if they are better"

I adjusted myself in my seat, resisting the urge to roll my eyes. Because he's a f*cking lier.

"You must expel these humans right away Miss Piersay. Discrimination against Vampires is damn right illegal and they must be taught a lesson" He continued. I could feel his eyes glaring down at me and almost felt like whipping round to him and punching him in the face.

Miss Piersay only smiled gazing up at him "Thank you for bringing this to my attention Mr Wiles, but I shall be dealing with this from now on" she said gesturing to the door "please go enjoy your evening"

Mr Wiles didn't respond for a second and I thought- from the hesitation in his voice- he was going to protest but he didn't instead said "Very well, I'm sure you can deal with this situation in the correct way" before he left the room. The door clicking behind him.

"Well, well" Miss sighed and I looked up to join he gaze "Lailah, Anthony" she nodded.

My arms folded in my chest adverting my eyes down to my shoes. What was she going to do with us? I wondered.

"Mr Wiles seems very disappointed in both of you" She said- I could feel he gaze on me but I didn't respond

No one spoke for a while so we all sat in an awkward cold silence despite this room being  burning hot and almost making me sweat.

"Discrimination against Vampires is illegal" She sighed "it would be very easy to expel you two right now"

I looked up at her surprised to find her eyes already on me she smiled slightly "but  knowing Mr Wiles as well as I do you'd know he's easily mistaken. So that is why I urge  you tell me what really happened"

There is no way I'm saying anything. Was my first thought.

Luckily Anthony spoke "we were just messing around miss- we didn't mean to offend or hurt anyone"

The smile of Miss Piersay's face turned into a grin "very good- you may go"

Even I was surprised- just like that we were believed? Just like that Mr Wiles wasn't?

"Have a good day!" Miss Piersay smiled turning away from us as we left her office confused.

******************************************

UPDATED WOAHHHHH

Sorry I've been totaly LAME on updating ... But here's a new chapter ;)

Ooh and some Lala and Anthony time ^0^

Anyways thanks for reading. Hope you liked it :)

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 1.6K 39
Dark Angels' abide by two rules: 1) Ask no questions, and 2) Show no mercy. Vampires exist and the government knows. For over 100 years project Dark...
361K 17.2K 45
Has there ever been a day when you'd ever think that your loved ones would disappear? Well, they did for June Vargo and everyone else, supernatural...
99 0 21
Meet Layla, a 20 year old Caribbean girl. She lives in a beautiful island called Puerto Rico. She's fun, carefree, simple, loves to dance, and is alw...
571K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...