Till Life Do Us Part (A Zaure...

By ZaurenLove

A Zauren fanfic, where family means nothing, truth is your escape, leaving is your only option, love is your... More

Part One: Not Anymore..
Part Two: Story of Her Life
Part Three: Too Many Locks, Not Enough Keys.
Part Four: My Unbiological Sister
Part five: Read Your Past to Write Your Future..
Part Six: Breaking Down
Part Seven: One Way Ticket
Part Eight: Lauren Styles
Part Nine: She's not a Directioner!
Part Ten: Lies and Eyes
Part Eleven: Bad Habit..
Part Twelve: You've got the wrong idea..
Part Thirteen: No Explanations Needed
Part Fourteen: Hidden Secrets..
Part Fifteen: Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Part Sixteen: Jumping to Conclusions
Part Seventeen: Boys and Pads!
Part Eighteen: The Past Will Never be Forgotten
Part Nineteen: An Unexpected Visitor
Part Twenty: Double Fight!
Part Twenty-one: Loud Nightmare
Part Twenty-Two: I'm not afraid..
Part Twenty-Three: Catching Breath in a Web of Lies
Part Twenty-four: Time Never Heals a Wound.
Part Twenty-Five: Her name was Emily..
Part Twenty-Six: Because of Me..
Part Twenty-seven: I Promise
Part Twenty-Eight: The Best Chef Ever!
Part Twenty-Nine: Some Embarrassment, Some Jealousy
Part Thirty: The Way You Look Tonight
Part Thirty-One: Perfect Rhythm
Part Thirty-Two: You Had Me at Hello
Part Thirty-Three: Falling for The Wrong Guy
Part Tirty-Four: Hidden Feelings
Part Thirty-Five: Hello Mommy..
Part Thirty-Six: Too Late to Apologize
Part Thirty-Seven: Lost Childhood
Part Thirty-Eight: Irresistible Desires
Part Thirty-Nine: Over Before It Began
Part Forty: Lovesick Confessions
Part Forty-One: Love Would Never Leave Us Alone
Part Forty-Two: Crazy In Love
Part Forty-Three: Better Than Movies
Hints
Part Forty-Five: Truth Hurts, Lies Are Worse.
Part Forty-Six: For Your Love I Will Sacrifice
Part Forty-Seven: Remember The Night.. Regret The Mistake..
Part Forty-Eight: True Love Is The Gift
Part Forty-Nine: Desire, Lust, And a Sin.
Part Fifty: The Reason Behind Our Lies.
Part Fifty-One: Precious Moments Of Happiness.
Part Fifty-Two: Hearts On The Edge Of Breaking
Part Fifty-Three: Time For Secrets To Be Revealed.
Part Fifty-Four: Smile Through The Tears, Laugh Through The Pain.
Part Fifty-Five: Love Might Not Be Enough
Part Fifty-Six: Pride Over Love
Part Fifty-Seven: We Weren't Meant To Be
Part Fifty-Eight: Kill The Last Hope
Part Fifty-Nine: Brothers' Fight
Part Sixty: Wind From The Past
Part Sixty-One: Just Another Broken Heart
Part Sixty-Two: Tears of the Sky
Part Sixty-Three: Living The Nightmares
Part Sixty-Four: Shattered Promises
Part Sixty-Five: Tortured by Memories
Part Sixty-Six: Battle of Forgetting
Part Seventy: Helpless Souls
Till Death Do Us Part - The End

Part Forty-Four: Life Has To End, Love Doesn't.

2.1K 49 35
By ZaurenLove

A/N: Okay, so as usual, let's ignore the mistakes xD I'm sorry for being late, AGAIN!! but I have final exams in the university, I'll finish all my exams on the first of June, so I'll get back to updating almost daily :)

Hope you like this chapter, tell me what you think :)xx

Zayn's POV:

"Yeah, I saw the concert that day. You looked awesome babe" I said through the phone, walking around in the woods. It has been almost 10 minutes since Perrie called, and I was still talking to her. She was telling me about their last concert and how they "rocked the stage", I told her that I saw the concert, even thought I didn't, but I just didn't want her to debut anything.

"I missed you too babe, I can't wait till those 3 months end" I lied again, trying to sound honest.

"Don't worry; when you come back I'll make it up to you. We'll spend a lot of time together." Another lie.

Things went out like this for another hour, telling lies and making sure she believes them.

"That's a sure thing, just wait until this tour finish, we'll have a great time darling."

"Okay, talk to you later. Love you so much" and with that I ended the series of lies I was telling. I sighed in relief; finally I'll come back to Lauren. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and started walking to where I left Lauren about an hour ago.

"Sorry Love, but Perrie didn't stop talking abo…" I started to apologize but stopped in the middle of the sentence when I didn't see Lauren.

"Lauren?" I called her name but she didn't answer. "Are you here baby?" I called again but she didn't answer, I kept calling for her but the echo of my voice was the only thing that answered me back.

Lauren's POV:

"I missed you too babe, I can't wait till those 3 months end…"

I heard Zayn talking with Perrie on the phone and telling her how much he misses her. I felt that familiar hitch in my heart that caused my eyes to fill with tears. I tried to ignore his words and convince myself that he's just lying but I couldn't stop my tears from falling. The jealousy was eating me up inside as I saw the smile on his face when he told her those words, I'm not trying to sound selfish but I don't want him to talk to her, I don't want to feel that I have to share him with somebody else. I want him to be mine, only mine.

"Don't worry; when you come back I'll make it up to you. We'll spend a lot of time together."  He told her again, and that was all I needed to get up from my place and start walking back home, tears falling from my eyes the whole way back.

I know that he loves me, I know that he can't just break up with her through the phone and while she's in her tour, Zayn can't be that mean. But I can't help it, it hurts to hear this coming out from his mouth for someone else, even if that someone is his girlfriend.

I opened the door of our house and got inside, wiping my tears before entering the living room. I greeted Liam with a smile before heading upstairs to my room. I closed the door and started pacing around the room nervously, what is he telling her now? Did he end up the call? Did he notice that I left? Why didn't I stay there to hear the rest of the conversation?

My thought and jealousy kept burning me for god only knows how much, before they were cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in" I shouted without bothering to ask who it was.

The door opened and Zayn's familiar figure walked through the door with an apologetic smile. I gave him a small smile back and turned my face on him. I heard him getting in and closing the door behind him but I didn't turn my face, his footsteps got closer until he reached me, hugging me from behind.

"I'm sorry love, but Perrie didn't stop talking about her tour, she's so happy and excited" he apologized, kissing my neck and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm glad she's happy" I lied, leaning my head over his.

"Why you left?" he asked in a sad tone and I lifted my head up.

"I just got bored. Besides, it started getting cold a bit" I lied again and got away from him, heading to my bed and sitting over it.

"Bored and cold ha?" he smirked and looked at me.

"Yeah, bored and cold" I repeated with a nervous smile, causing his smirk to go wider.

"Hmm, I wonder if I can do something about that" he thought jokingly, tapping his chin with his finger.

"Yes, you can leave because I'm tired and I want to sleep" I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Oh-uh... Look what we have over here, a jealous Lauren" he grinned, walking in my direction.

 "Jealous?" Pfff…Jealous of what?" I rolled my eyes and started lifting up my blanket.

"Perrie, Maybe" he said teasingly.

"And why I'd be jealous of her?" I asked angrily, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, you're right. Why would you be jealous of her?" he bent down on his knees in front of me and took my hands with his, "she can't have this.." he kissed my hands, "neither this.." he started kissing my arms and getting up slowly, "and this.." he kept kissing me until he reached my lips, "and not even this.." he kissed me deeply on the lips but I broke away immediately.

"But she had all of this month ago, and she'll have it when she comes back. You know, when you 'make it up for her' you generous boyfriend" I mocked his tone and he started laughing.

"You believed that?" he asked with disbelieve, "I was just telling her this so she won't have any suspicions" he explained and sat next to me on the bed.

"You're right; I don't have the right to get jealous, she's still your girlfriend after all. Of course you're gonna talk to her like that" I said, turning my face to the other side.

"No no, I didn't say this. look at me.." he said and I looked at him, "this is just temporary, I'll break up with her when she comes back" he cupped my face with his hands and looked straight into my eyes, "I love you, no one else but you. Just be patient, things will get better soon" He whispered, before leaning in and kissing me passionately. I didn't pull away this time; I closed my eyes and let myself fall into his sweet kiss and praying that things will go as he said.

Harry's POV:

"Thanks for the most amazing night in my life. Good night" Camila smiled to me, before opening the door of my car and starting to leave, I grabbed her arm before she leaves the car and she turned to face me.

"You think you can run away that easily ha?" I smirked and pulled her closer.

"I thought I can try" she chuckled as she got even closer to me, so close that there were barely inches separating our faces.

"Never try things like this with me" I whispered, catching her chin gently and bringing her lips into mine with a soft kiss.

We pulled away after few minutes, eyes still closed and our foreheads rested against each others.

we opened our eyes slowly and stared at each other, "Good night.."  She was the first to move and open the door, but I grabbed her hand again before she goes.

"Now what?" she chuckled shyly and I smiled.

"When's your break at work tomorrow?" I asked, lifting my hand up and stroking her cheek gently.

"Between 4 and 7.., I don't know when exactly" she answered and I nodded.

"It's okay, I'll call you tomorrow anyway" I smiled to her and she smiled back.

"You better do…" she teased, taking my hand away from her face and kissing it, "See you tomorrow." She opened the car door again, but this time she turned to face me before getting away, "Anything else?" she asked jokingly and I shook my head with a laugh.

"No , nothing else.." I whispered and she pouted.

"Not even one more kiss?" she faked a sad face and I laughed loudly.

"Well, if that's what you want.." I said and she got closer, cupping my face and kissing me deeply.

I don't know for how long we kissed, but I think it was a long time because we were breathing heavily after pulling away.

"Now seriously, you have to go home" she said after getting back her breath.

I nodded and pecked her lips one more time, "good night love" I said, and with that she opened the door and went back to her apartment.

 I couldn't stop smiling the whole way back to my home, I was so happy how our day went. I planned to make this day beautiful, but I didn't expect it to be that magical; I didn't expect to kiss Camila, I didn't expect that she'll even love what I did, but I'm glad she did. The image of her face and her smile when she saw what I did will definitely stick in my mind for a long time, she looked so happy.

I arrived to our home and parked the car outside, running to the front door.

"I'm home!!" I shouted loudly as I made my way inside. I found Liam sitting in the living room and watching TV with bored expressions.

"I'm the happiest man alive!" I exclaimed, jumping on the couch next to him and kissing his cheek, making a loud, annoying kissing voice when I pulled away

"Great.." he mumbled and wiped his cheek.

"Ooooh, you're in a bad mood" I faked a sad face but pulled it away immediately, "but you know what? I don't care; because nothing can ruin my mood right now" I laughed loudly and he rolled his eyes.

"What did I do in my life to deserve this?" he asked desperately, rubbing his face roughly. At this moment, Zayn and Lauren came downstairs and joined us in the living room.

"What's going on?" Lauren asked as she saw me.

"Your brother is out of his mind" Liam answered and both Zayn and Lauren stared at me.

"What? No, I'm just.. Happy! What's wrong with being happy?" I defended myself but that didn't stop the stares I was getting from everyone.

"Dude, are you drunk?" Zayn asked with raised eyebrow and I rolled my eyes.

"Nooo, I'm just.. I'm the happiest man alive!" I wanted to say I'm in love but I think it would be unfair to tell Lauren about me and Camila now, I'll wait till the right time comes, and the right time means when Camila is ready to tell her best friend about us

"Okay, that's good.. I think" Lauren said confusedly, scratching her forehead. I got up and walked to her.

"Yes, it's so good.. so so so good" I lifted her up with a hug and spun her around, "Thank you so much, you're the best sister ever!" I said as I put her back on the ground, cupping her face and kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, I know I am" she said teasingly, stocking her tongue out at me.

"Yes you are, I swear you are the best thing that ever happened to me" I shouted in excitement and she smiled shyly. I said the truth, it wasn't just because of Camila, but meeting Lauren and knowing that she's my sister changed me a lot. She made me a better person, and I can't be more thankful for meeting her.

I hugged her again tightly until she couldn't breath, I broke the hug and kissed her cheek, "I love you too  guys I really do" I told Zayn and Liam and gave them a quick hug, before heading upstairs to my room, singing our song "last first kiss" in my way there.

Lauren's POV:

"That was weird, wasn't it?" I turned to face the guys, Liam nodded while Zayn smirked and looked at the ground.

"Do you know something I don't know?" I asked him, tapping my foots on the ground and crossing my arms over my chest. He looked at me, his smirk getting bigger.

"I think your brother might be in love" he explained and I looked at himconfusedly, but then my jaw dropped when I knew what he was referring too.

"You think that... He and... Really?" I asked in excitement, covering my mouth with my hands. Zayn nodded and smiled to me.

"Wow! That's… Amazing! I mean, Wow!" That was the only thing I could say, I was so surprised and happy to hear this.

 Harry and Camila? If that was true it will be more than amazing, if Zayn was right and Harry was happy because he's in love with Camila I'll be so happy; Harry is my brother and Camila is my best friend, and if they were in love with each other I'd be so thankful, they mean so much to me and seeing them together will be great.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on here?" Liam shouted, throwing his hands in the air. Me and Zayn looked at each other and smiled.

"You'll know later.." Zayn patted on Liam's shoulder, "Many things will be revealed later" he winked to me and I blushed, I can't wait until the boys know about me and Zayn, I wonder if Harry will be happy for us as I am happy for him and Camila.

I woke up next day to the annoying voice of my mobile ringtone, "who'd call me this early?" I sighed in annoyance and picked up the phone from the nightstand, rubbing my eyes and answering it.

"Hello?" I said with a sleepy voice, not knowing who the caller is.

"Get up and open your door" Zayn's voice came from the phone, causing me to jump from the bed and hurry to my door.

I opened the door and found a picnic basket with a white rose on the ground; I smiled and brought the phone back to my ear.

"What is that?" I asked but no one answered "Zayn?" I asked again but Zayn didn't answer, he ended the call already.

I bent down and looked at the picnic basket. I picked up the white rose and brought it to my nose, smelling its scent. It smelled amazing; the typical flowery smell of any rose, but there was something more, there was Zayn's smell stuck in it, his familiar smell of smoke and cologne, the smell that I'm addicted to it, and it onle made the scent of the rose more incredible.

I looked at the rose and noticed something; there was a small paper tied to the white rose, I analyzed the knot and opened the letter:

Good morning sunshine..

I hope you're not mad at me for waking you up this early, but the boys are sleeping and I thought that we can have some fun before they wake up..

Yeah, we'll have so much fun.. but first, I'll give you one mission..

As you noticed there's a picnic basket and a white rose, I want you to pick up the basket and follow the roses I put on your way, they will lead you to me.

P.S: don't get curious and open the basket, just pick it up and come to me ;)

I'll be waiting for you..

I chuckled at his note, it was so cute. I looked at my watch and smiled; it read 7 in the morning. Zayn was right, it is so early! But I don't care what time it is, I'd love to be with him at anytime.

I stood up and grabbed the basket, I have to do what he asked me to, I have to find him.

I closed the door of my room, grabbed the basket, and headed downstairs. I opened the front door and found another white rose waiting for me on the ground; I smiled again and picked it up.

I walked through the garden and found more white roses to show me the way, I kept picking them up and putting them with the others until I almost had a full bouquet.

I've been walking for almost 30 minutes and I was getting a bit worried, I looked around me and found myself in the middle of the woods that surrounded the house.

"Zayn?" I called but no one answered, there was nobody here. I looked at the ground and found another white rose, I followed the trace of the white roses until I saw a light in front of me, it was the light of the sun. I walked to it, my eyes almost closed from how bright the light was.

"Zayn? Are you here?" I called again, opening my eyes aftergetting used to the bright light. And this time I saw him, He was standing in front of a small lake, giving me his back. I threw the basket on the ground and started walking to him, He turned his face to me when he heard my footsteps as I stepped over the dry leaves. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a light blue jeans, holding a big bouquet of white roses in his hands.

"The white rose glorifies a love that is unaware of the temptations of the flesh and resides only in the soul" he started explaining as I walked in his direction with the roses I picked from the way, I got closer and closer until I was standing in front of him.

"White roses mean everlasting love, an eternal love, undying and all sustaining." He paused for a second, tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and continued, "White roses mean an endless love, they tell that love can last forever, and not only until the life finishes. Love is stronger than death, because it lasts after it" he spoke in a deep raspy voice, causing my heart to beat rapidly in my chest, silent tears fell from my eyes but he wiped them away immediately, "I love you... Forever and after..." he whispered, pressing his lips softly over mine.

"I love you too, I love you too forever. I'll never stop loving you" I whispered in a low voice, afraid that my tears will fall again. He hugged me tightly and I buried my head in his chest, inhaling his scent.

"You're still wearing your Pajama" he chuckled slightly after pulling away from the hug.

"Oh,…" I looked down at my clothes and blushed deeply; I was still in my black yoga pants and my loose crop top. Gladly, I was wearing shoes, "I… I think I was so excited that I forgot to change" I chuckled shyly and ran my fingers through my hair, that was really embarrassing.

"Never mind, you still look as beautiful as usual" he smiled, pulling me closer into another kiss.

"Here, these are yours" he pulled away and handed me the bouquet.

"White roses.. That's different" I took the bouquet from his hand and inhaled its smell deeply.

"Thank you" I hugged him again, "I love you so much" I whispered in his ear before pulling away.

"This place doesn't stop surprising me" I said in amazement, looking around me to where we were standing; there was a small lake in front of us, surrounded by trees and flowers, the voices of the birds chirping filling the air and breaking the silence.

"It's magical, every day I discover something new about this place. I found this lake about 4 months ago" he said, pointing at the lake in front of us, "Simon did a great job by choosing this area for us"

"It's magical" I whispered and he smiled, turning to face me.

"Yes it is, now let's not waste time and enjoy the few hours that left for us before the boys wake up" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me to the blanket that was spread on the grass.

I grabbed the basket I brought with me and placed it on the blanket, I sat on the blanket too and Zayn sat next to me.

"You didn't open it, did you?" he asked with a small smile as he grabbed the basket and put it on his lap.

"No I didn't, I told you I was so excited that I even forgot to change my clothes" I joked and he laughed.

"Yeah right.." he stopped laughing and opened the basket. He took out a plate of sandwiches and a bottle of orange juice.

"That's it? You didn't want to me to see a breakfast?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I was afraid that you'll eat it" he joked and I hit his arm playfully.

"Just kidding, there something else" he smirked and took out something else from the basket.

"I brought you something.." he took out a small box from the basket, "I hope you like it.." he opened the box and I gasped in shock.

"Oh my god Zayn" I covered my mouth with my hand and he smiled, taking out a silver necklace from the box and lifting it in the air to give me a better look to it.

"Forever" he said as he showed the necklace to me, it was a silver necklace with an infinity and a heart symbols linked to it. "I've got one for me too, but it's golden, not silver" he said, showing me the necklace that he was already wearing.

I couldn't control the tears that were falling from my eyes out of happiness, it was so beautiful, the necklace and its meaning were so wonderful, this can't get any better.

"Zayn, this is too much.." I tried to say but he cut me off.

"Nothing is too much for you" he smiled, leaning close to me. I lifted my hair up and he wrapped the necklace around my neck, clasped it closed, and kissed my neck before pulling away.

"It looks perfect" I said, playing with the heart symbol.

"You make it look perfect" he replied with a smile, "Oh, I forgot one more thing" he said, opening the basket again. What did he forget now? Is there anything he didn't think of?

"I made this for you.." he brought out a floral head wreath and I chuckled, it was so cute, "It's not that perfect but I hope you like it" he said, putting it on my head and fixing my hair.

"Are you kidding me? It's awesome! No one has ever done something like this to me before" I said with a big smile.

"Great, I'll be the first and the last one…" he winked, "And the wreath looks so good on you, better than I expected" he added, before grabbing a sandwich and handing it to me.

"Do you think the boys will be sad if we ate without them?" he said, grabbing a sandwich for himself too.

"Naaah, but I think Niall will cry a bit" I joked, causing him to laugh loudly.

"Well, let that be his problem, because I want to enjoy this breakfast with the love of my life" he said.

"Zayn…" I called in a low voice. "Hmm? He hummed with a mouthful of food.

"Thanks.. for everything; for this, for the previous days, for the tears you wiped away, for the smiles and laughs you brought to me, for the love you gave me, for making me forget, for making my life better… for everything Zayn, thank you" I said, my voice muffled with tears that were struggling not to fall.

"No Lauren, Thank you.. you're the one who made my life better, you're the one who brought the light to my days, you're the one who brought the joy to my life, you're the one who changed me, the one who convinced me that life can be perfect. you're the one who took my heart away from me, the one who completes me, the who fixed the broken parts in my heart, the one who gives me strength, the one that makes me feel that I can do anything and fight anyone. You're the one that I want Lauren, the one that my heart chosen, the one that I want to spend my life with forever"

Now it was impossible for me to control my tears; they were falling like waterfalls out of my eyes. His words made me speechless, I couldn't even reply to him. My heart was beating in a speed I didn't think it was possible before.

"I love you.. I love you so much" that was the only thing that I was able to say, but I knew that it was enough for him, more than enough for him. He knows, he knows everything, I don't have to say anything, I don't have to explain anything, those words are enough for him.

He pulled me to his body and hugged me tightly. I buried my face in the crock of his neck, trying to control my tears. He kissed my head and stroked my hair gently. I felt a tear falling on my back, telling me that he was crying too.

"I love you too, I love you Lauren. I'll never leave you.." he whispered, pulling away from the hug and cupping my face so I was staring at him in the eyes, his hazel eyes that were full of tears.

"I'll never leave you, I'll never give up on you.. Keep that in your mind, do you understand me?" he whispered again and I nodded, before he brought his lips to mine with a passionate kiss, full of tears, full of happiness, full of promises..

Promises that will be broken later…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994 52 42
Disclaimer: This story does contain Self harm and negative thoughts, as well as some vulgar language, if these topics offend you, there's the door. ...
245K 4.9K 40
Lauren Jauregui is your average teenage girl. During her Summer break she has no intentions but to spend it with her four best friends. That all chan...
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...
635K 11.5K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...