You Stole My Heart With Your...

By fckingxfuentes

When Kellin Quinn is kicked out and forced to go to boarding school, what happens when his roommate is Vic Fu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but please read it's important.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not a chapter, an annoucement.

Chapter 25

4.9K 245 71
By fckingxfuentes

i just wanna say thank you to each and every one out there for sticking to this story for so long and getting me almost 50,000 reads. it's such an honor that this stupid story has so much recognition and that so many people like it, so thank you all so much ily 

--

[Kellin's POV]

This is it, today is the day. Three days later, and now we're on our way to the airport to get on our flight. I met Vic's parents too, and they're really kind. They greeted me with open arms and a big hug. It was nice, they've been nicer to me in the first 10 minutes than my Uncle has been to me for the past however many years I was living with him.

Vic's parents are perfectly fine with us dating, turns out they're really accepting and supportive of his and his sexuality. They're good parents, Vic is lucky to have them.

"So Kellin tell me, how long have you and Jesse been friends?" Mrs. Fuentes, or Vivian, she told me to call her, questioned. I explained to them earlier how long we were going to visit them and who all the boys were and whatnot.

"We've been close since kindergarten, but I would say when my parents died we finally became a lot closer. He was really the only person who was there for me, he helped me through it a lot." I shared with them.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry about your parents. If you don't mind me asking, how did they die?" she asked, being her curious self.

"Mom." Vic said, giving her a little look that told her to mind her own business.

"She's fine." I said to him, squeezing his hand a little to tell him that I didn't mind. I turned my attention back to Vivian and spoke. "A big semi-truck ran a red light and hit their car. They were driving back from dinner when it happened. They didn't really want to leave me that night, but I insisted that they went, and now they're dead." I told the story quickly.

Although it was true that I hated telling that story, I didn't want to be rude so I told it anyway. My eyes quickly stung with tears as I fought to hold them back, but it was hard. I hate thinking about that night and how I practically forced them to go. It was my fault, and the guilt will always forever be a part of me.

I think Vic sensed that I didn't like the current topic, so he changed the subject before his mom could even speak. "How much longer until we're there guys?"

"I think you're more anxious to leave than Kellin is." He mom teased, and Vic gave an unamused look to which his mom just chuckled at.

"About twenty minute's mijo." She said, still chuckling to herself a little. I wanted to laugh but I wasn't in the mood. The whole situation kept playing over and over into my head, sending me into a depressed state that I really couldn't stop. I swear it's like my mind thrives to make me upset, by the way it's always focusing on the negatives in life.

I felt Vic wrap a protective arm around my frame, keeping me close to him. I love how he always knows what to do, in that moment he knew I needed comfort and that's exactly what he was giving me. I appreciated it more than he would ever know, but for now to show my appreciation I laid my head on his shoulder, relaxing against him. I saw his mom look back at us and smile a small smile, probably happy to see her son so content and happy. It made me happy to see him so happy, and it made me even happier to know that I was the cause of that.

Absent-mindedly I slipped my hand into Vic's, locking ours together and smiling at how our skin tones differed. His was so dark, and mine was like a porcelain white, it was odd, but with us I thought it was perfect. I thought he was perfect and with every moment I spent with him a felt myself falling deeper and deeper for the small Mexican. My small Mexican.

The thoughts of Vic seemed to take my mind off the accident, which was perfectly fine with me. I'd think about Vic all day if it were my choice. I almost snorted to myself at how gushy and lovey I was being right now, it wasn't like me to be honest. I was never the one to hang off of someone's every word or think they were downright perfect, but that's how I know Vic is different.

It was kind of funny to me almost, how we went from totally hating each other to wanting to spend every waking moment with one another. Looking back I think Vic only pretended to hate me so he didn't develop feelings for me. And I guess I never really hated him either, I just hated some of the choices he made. But I feel like he's changed a lot, he used to be this mean, grumpy asshole who could give to shits less about anything, and don't get me wrong he can still be that way sometimes, but now he just acts differently. He treats people around campus better, he smiles more. He's happy, and before I honestly didn't think he was. It was crazy to think though, that someone so broken and torn like me had the power to build someone up and make them a happier person. I'm glad I could do that for Vic, he deserves it after everything he's went through.

Before I could even think anything else I heard the loud engines of the planes, letting me know that we were at the airport already. I could've sworn that it hadn't been 20 minutes already, but honestly when I get to thinking like that I have no perception of time whatsoever.

Vic and I detached, getting out of the car and heading to get our luggage for the trip. "What were you thinking about?"

"How'd you know I was thinking?" I replied cockily to his question, just to mess with him.

"Well, you kept on smiling and making these faces, and you were staring off into space. And knowing you so well, those are some of the things you do when you think about something. So what was it?" He retiled back.

I let out a fake dramatic sigh, then spoke. "If you must know, I was thinking about you my dearest."

"Me?" He asked in surprise, but he said it in a gloating manner.

"Yup!" I chirped, then picked up my bag and walked over to where Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes were standing. Them being the kind-hearted people they are, went into the airport after they parked to find our flight so we wouldn't have to look around.

"You excited to go son?" Mr. Fuentes asked me, while patting my back with a firm hand.

"Yes sir." I said with a smile. He still sorta scared me, even though he was short he had a hard look to him, one that told you not to piss him off or get on his bad side. Don't get me wrong he was a nice man, but I guess I'm just more on guard with men because of my Uncle.

"Ready Kell?" Vic came up beside me, scaring me a little since I wasn't expecting him to be there, and my mind was wondering at the moment.

"Never been more ready in my life." I told him honestly. I was so excited to see everyone, the anticipation was practically killing me. Vivian offered me a gentle smile when I said that, like she knew how much the boys meant to me.

After giving everyone hugs and getting a small lecture from Vivian about staying safe and out of trouble, our flight was conveniently called and we boarded the plane. I was about to say something to Vic, but the big speaker came on with the pilot speaking, giving us a quick rundown of everything before we took off.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, my name is pilot Elmakias and I'll be flying you lovely folks to Michigan today. I ask you to please fasten your seatbelts during takeoff, and to not stand up until the flight attendant says so. The sky is clear, so we should have an easy 3 hour flight today. Thank you for choosing San Diego airlines, and enjoy your flight." The pilot said in a profession voice.

"Have you ever been on a plane before?" I asked after a moment or two of taking in everything that the pilot said.

"Nope, never." He said. He didn't look nervous or anything, which was good. I just wonder how he'll do during takeoff though.

There were a few more people still getting settled in and seated, but after that the pilot came back on to announce that we would now be taking off and to buckle our seatbelts. I looked over at Vic, and noted that he looked a little worried, or even scared, but it seemed like he was trying to hide it.

The engine started up, and we started slowly moving forward, then slowly moving up. As always my stomach dropped into the pit of my stomach and I felt that little surge of energy go through me. I was taken a little off guard though when I felt Vic's hand tightly grab my arm, he was literally holding on for dear life. I looked over to see his eyes shut tightly and his body all tense, and I couldn't help but laugh at how funny he looked. It was like he was about to get a huge shot or something.

When we were done and up in the air, Vic un-tensed and peaked his eyes open. When he finally looked at me and gave me a 'don't judge me look', probably because I was holding back a laugh. I smiled and shook my head a little, pulling my arm away from his grip, because in all honesty it was starting to hurt.

"That was the most horrible thing ever, and I want you to know that I'm going to take a cab back to San Diego." He said, being completely serious. I started laughing at how ridiculous he was being, attracting attention from the other passengers.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad." I told him, still laughing slightly.

"Are you kidding? I thought I was going to die or something, I felt like my stomach was literally having a heart attack, and just no. Never again. Nope no thanks." He said.

"Alright you wimp, but when you get stuck in a cab with an old man who listens to polka music the whole ride home, don't complain to me." I teased him. He rolled his eyes in fake annoyance, turning away to cross his arms over his chest.

"Aw, is the poor baby upset?" I teased some more in a mommy voice. He whipped around to look at me, if I didn't know him very well I would've thought he was mad at me, but I saw him trying to hold back a smile.

"If you don't shut up I'll throw you out the window and let the pigeons have their way with you." He threated.

"Then who would you get to do your laundry?" I shot back, amused at his face when he realized that I was winning. But knowing Vic he doesn't go down without a fight.

"I'll hire one of the pigeons to do it." He told me smoothly. I silently mocked his answer while making a funny face, finally causing him to break into a smile.

"You're too much, Quinn." He said, bumping his elbow into my arm.

"Says the guy who's about to take a cab from Michigan to San Diego." I fired back with a smile. He started laughing with me, and eventually we both fell into a comfortable silence.

This is the kind of stuff I love about him, how we're able to act like lovers one moment, then best friends the next. I've always dreamed about having something like this, someone like him, but I never thought that it would've ever came true.

The remainder of the ride was spent with me teasing Vic about how he wouldn't take his seatbelt off, and Vic pretending to be mad at me. All and all it was a good time, I found out some new stuff about him, like how he used to have a hamster named snowball, and that it always used to escape it's cage and poop all over his room. I also found out that he had some family that lived here, but they're on bad terms so they don't speak to each other.

Landing was interesting too, Vic practically cut the circulation off my arm during it. I told him if my arm becomes defective from the amount of abuse it's been through today, than he had to give me his. But that only resulted in him sticking his tongue out at me, and me throwing a water bottle at his face. We got yelled at by the flight attended for it, but I don't care, I was having fun with my boyfriend.

We walked off the plane, and got our luggage. Immediately I checked my phone to see if Jesse had texted me, you see he was supposed to be meeting me here, that way we could go straight to Justin's house. It turns out I did get a text, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

From Jesse: Hey man, I can't pick you up because I have to clean the house, so you'll have to take a cab. I'm sorry, but I'll see you later bro!"

I frowned at the text, bummed that I wouldn't be able to see Jesse until later on that night, but at least it gave us a chance to get settled into the hotel before we went to Justin's. I told Vic the plan, and he nodded, agreeing.

"Sorry you didn't get to see Jesse." He said, sounding sympathetic.

"It's okay. No big deal." I said, offering a smile that he returned.

We walked out the doors of the airport, and I got out my phone to call a cab. While dialing the numbers though, I heard a car horn. Not just any car horn, it sounded like Jesse's. I looked up from my phone quickly to see Jesse standing there with his car door open and his hand on the horn.

I instantly dropped my luggage where I was, and started sprinting towards Jesse. Our bodies collided when we met in the middle, and we hugged each other for dear life. "Thought you weren't coming." I said into his chest, feeling tears stinging my eyes now that I was finally reunited with my best friend.

"I lied." He simply said, finally pulling apart after like five minutes. By then Vic caught up with us, holding all the luggage, and was sorta standing there awkwardly.

"Okay," I started, while wiping the tears from my eyes, "Vic, this is Jesse, Jesse this is Vic." I said, then stepped back to let them shake hands.

"Nice to finally meet you, Kellin never stops talking about you." Jesse said, and my cheeks burned red while I gave Jesse a glare.

"Nice to meet you too." Vic chuckled, then shook his hand.

"Alright, so let's go see the rest of the guys." I suggested, not wasting any time. This was going to be great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 3.1K 19
Kellin is just a innocent boy from Michigan. When he moves to San Diego, he realizes he may be much too feminine than the average boy. His homosexual...
17.1K 699 30
Life was simple for Kellin Quinn he was attending college on a music scholarship and he graduated high school at the top of his class. He is a bit r...
45.1K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
3.3K 163 13
boyxboy Kellin Quinn is a normal high school boy who just happened to be kinda sorta gay. A new kid shows up to school and suddenly Kellin drops ever...