Life as Stefan Abingdon

By Chloe-Tron

This story is about how Chloe and Stef,Catherine and Dru, paige and Ash get together but some unexpected twi... More

Life as Stefan Abingdon
Chapter 1 : The flight
Chapter 2 : going home
Chapter 3 : Home
Chapter 4 : Ash and Dru
Chapter 5 : Drunk
Chapter 6 : 'Sexytime'
Chapter 7 : uh oh
Chapter 8 : Horrible memories
Chapter 9 :meeting the guys
Chapter 10 : The shop
Chapter 11: Arguing still
Chapter 12 : OMG OMG OMG
Chapter 13 : Phone call
Chapter 14 : Goodbye
Chapter 15 : ....
Chapter 16 : News
Chapter 17 : Hospital
Chapter 18 : The letter
Chapter 19 :Goodbye Ashley
Chapter 20 : The text
Chapter 21 : Dead people
Chapter 22 : Traumatized
Chapter 23 : Flight home
Chapter 24 : Home
Chapter 25 : Splash!(Not in a sexual way)
Chapter 26: Suprise
Chapter 27 : Happy Birthday Dru
Chapter 28 : Happy Birthday Stef
Chapter 29 : Short chapter
Chapter 30 : Flash
Chapter 31 : Hate
Chapter 32 : What are friends for?
Chapter 33 : YOU!
Chapter 34 : Hospital again
Chapter 35 : Getting worse
Chapter 36 : Test results
Chapter 37 : Telling the boys
Chapter 38 : A+
Chapter 39 : Signing up
Chapter 40 : Giving Blood
Chapter 41 : Blood Transfusion
Chapter 42: where did she go?
Chapter 43: Going to see Imi and Oli seriously didn't know what else to call it
Chapter 44: Just another Day
Chapter 45: Home YAY!!
Chater 46: Day with Imi and Oli
Chapter 47 : Your home!
Chapter 49: Studio
Chapter 50: Dad?!
Chapter 51: Matt the twat!
Chapter 52: Tonsillites
Chapter 53: Shopping Trip *FLICKS HANDS UP IN AIR*
Chapter 54: What have I done?
Chapter 55: finally Dru's POV!
Chapter 56: Leaving...
Chapter 57: Going to Zoe's
Chapter 58: Staying at Zoe's
Chapter 59: I need your help
Chapter 60: Please Forgive me.
Chapter 61: Back as a family.
Chapter 62: Newwwssss!!
Chapter 63: Happy End?
Authors Note

Chapter 48 : Tea

58 2 3
By Chloe-Tron

A/N Paige ( Real life Paige, not the one in the story) she asked me to put this one part in the story and I said I would so on Paige's POV just be warned I didn't think of that part she did (She is a strange one, but I love her really, not in a lesbian way though) Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

*Stef's POV*

Chloe and Cat had just finished watching American Horror Story, They were now in tears, like literal tears.Cat stood up, helped Chloe up (she can't walk properly cause if the whole stabbing thing) and they hugged each other, I was just sat on the sofa opposite the TV sat down and Chloe came over to me, using various things to help her walk, Sat on my lap, and hugged my whilst still crying.

"Why are you crying?"I asked Chloe chuckling slightly.

"Because When Kyle says I love you to Zoe, it's adorable because he couldn't speak before because it was all trapped in his head, because he was in a crash and died but Zoe brought him back to life because she liked him, and it's so friggen cute"She explained.

I just laughed and hugged her.

"Hey!Don't laugh at me, biatch"She said wiping her eyes, no longer crying.

"But it's funny"I said still laughing.

"No it's not"She said as she pulled back from the hug and just looked at me, still sat on my lap.

"Yes, it is"I argued.

"No, it's not"She replied.

"Yes it is"I told her.

Out of the blue she kissed me, it was perfect, her soft, warm lips on mine.I know I always say it is perfect or amazing but it truly is.A few moments later Chloe pulled back.

"No it's not"She said and got up off my lap and hobbled to the kitchen.

I looked around and Cat and Dru were like eating each others faces whilst Cat was sat on Dru.Paige and Ash were also eating each others faces too but Paige was sat next to Ash.I got up and followed where Chloe went to the kitchen.As I walked though the door I saw Chloe sat on the side with her too lifted up, she was looking at the multiple scars on her stomach.As soon as she noticed me she quickly put her top down and I walked over to her, and wrapped my arms around her, and she did the same.

"You don't have to worry about me seeing your scars, they don't make you any less beautiful"I told her.

"Awhh Stef, but it's just there are loads of them "She squealed going red.

"Haha, don't worry about them they don't change who you are in person"I said.

I kissed her and she kissed me back and we just sat in the kitchen proper 'making out' for a while until Chloe pulled back and carefully got off the side and went to fill up the kettle with water.She used the sides for support.Once the kettle was boiled she went to get three mugs.

"You do want a cup of tea right?"She asked.

I nodded and she smiled.

Chloe went to reach for three mugs but she couldn't reach.Bless.

"Can you help pleeeaaase?"She asked.

"Yeah sure short stuff"I said and winked.I got three mugs down and put them on the side.

"Thank youuuu"She said and kissed my cheek.I blushed slightly.

She made the cups of tea and gave one to me and took one into the lounge.I took the last one that was still in the kitchen because she needed to use the sides for support so I was helpful and took the last one for her because I am a nice boyfriend.We slowly and carefully walked into the lounge and We put the cups on the coffee table and Chloe kind of jumped on Dru and Catherine.(she couldn't really jump she kind of flopped but carefully)

"Hey!"Dru exclaimed.

"Hey there Chlo, you alright?"Cat asked kind of laughing.

"Yeah i'm all good, I make you some tea" Chloe told Cat.And with that Catherine practically jumped off Dru and ran to the closest cup of tea she could see and drank it.As she got up Chloe kind of fell on the floor.

"Owwww"Chloe said.

"Ohmygod are you ok?"I asked rushing to her side.

"Yep, all good just a hard floor"She told me a sigh of relief ran through me as she said that.

*Catherine's POV*

Yep, me and Chloe cried at American Horror story because it's that cute, and I don't find alot of things cute.I was now hugging Dru and my tears were stopping.

"You alright baby?"He asked.

"...Yeah..they.....are.....just....too...cute" I simply said now stopping crying.I pulled back from the hug looked at him, wiped my eyes and simply kissed him.It got a bit more intence, not alot though because the others were here, and we were having a 'snog session' as Ash still calls them.Strange child.Well we are all weird so I will let him off this time.Me and Dru were 'making out' for ages and it was great, until Chloe kind of led on us and seperated us.

"Hey!"Dru exclaimed.

"Hey there Chlo, you alright?"Cat asked kind of laughing.

"Yeah i'm all good, I make you some tea"Chloe said.As soon as I heard the word tea I practically jumped off Dru and grabbed the closet cup of tea I saw, I didn't care who's it was, it was mine now.I drank it in a matter of seconds.What?!I love tea.I then realised Chloe was now on the floor.What did I knock her off the chair.Shit.

Owwww"Chloe said.

"Ohmygod are you ok?"Stef asked rushing to her side.

"Yep, all good just a hard floor"Chloe replied as she struggled to get up.

"Ohmyfuckinggod, I am so sorry Chloe did I accidently push you off?"I asked now helping her up with Stef, and putting her on the sofa where Paige and Ash had still not stopped kissing.

"No you didn't I kind of fell myself but I have no idea how, and I swear those two don't ever come up for air jesus they must go on for hours"Chloe exclaimed.

"Haha, that's good then, and thanks Chloe now I have"I replied.

"Woah, great now I have the image of Paige and Ash going in for hours thanks Chloe"Stef said.

"And me"Dru added sat their traumatised.

"You love me really"Chloe beamed.

"No"I said as serious as I could but as soon as I saw Chloe start to be serious too that just set me off and we were giggling for about 10 minutes and were on the floor in seconds.

We calmed down and Stef and Dru just looked at us like we were wierd.Once again we got up off the floor, I helped Chloe up, and I sat on Dru's lap.

Chloe walked (with a bit if trouble) over to Stef and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You girls are crazy as fuck"Stef said smiling.

"I know we are, you have only just realised"I told him.

"You love us for it though"Chloe added.

"I do love you for it but I love you in general so, and do you like always say that?"Stef replied.

"Awh, and yep"She said, stood on her tiptoes (short ass) and kissed Stef.

I turned to Dru who was just sat there looking at me, I smiled and kissed him once again, I stood up, held out my hand and took him to his room and...yeah....You figure out the rest!

*Paige's POV*

After American Horror Story, ugh, finished I just looked at Ash and he looked back and he kissed me.We were properly kissing for ages it got more intence that we were practically eating each others faces(we weren't) and it kept getting more intence, but not too intence.We were just ignoring the others.Then Ash got up and took me to his room.Let me just say this: I banged him like a screen door in a hurricane.I have always wanted to say that Ohmygod!

*Chloe's POV*

So Cat and Dru had went to Dru's room to..yeah and Paige and Ash went to Ash's room to...yeah.I'm guessing they were doing...that considering they were kissing then got up and left, so just me and Stef were sat in the lounge.

He sat on the sofa and I led on his lap, and we just watched some horror film that was on TV.We turned it up just incase we heard anything that we didn't want to.

"You alright?"I asked Stef.

"Yeah, i'm a bit tired though"He replied.

"Yeah me too, but i'm kind if worried to go upstairs incase the others are..ya know... Not all together though!"I exclaimed.

"Haha, yeah me too" Stef replied.

He looked at me and I turned my head so I was facing the celling(but Stef was there so I could see his face not the celling) and he just leant down and kissed me.Man I love this boy, I kissed him back and sat up slightly depening the kiss.A few moments later of intence kissing I pulled back and led back on his lap and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...