Chater 46: Day with Imi and Oli

*Ash's POV*

We had spend the rest of the day with Imi and Oli, just talking and eating Imi's cake she made it was delicious, it was a plain sponge cake that had chocolate fingers around the edge and in the middle was loads of M&M's it was soooooo good.

"You should bake cakes for a living"I told Imi.

"I agree"Oli said.

"Thank you"Imi replied blushing slightly.

We all just chatted for a few hours until we decided to go out and find a restaurant.

"I know a great place called portal cloud, it's a really cool restaurant"Oli explain showing us the way to the restaurant.We soon got there and went inside and it was beautiful not as beautiful as Paige, but it was pretty damn awesome.There were red and blue lights instead of normal lights and there were tables around the place and there was a random fountain in the middle of the place, it was so cool, and the ceiling was a rainbow, This place is the best.

We waited to be seated by the entrance for about 5 minutes until this man came and took us to a table next to the window.

"What do you think guys?"Imi asked me and Paige.

"...It's amazing"I said.

"Yeah it is beautiful as well"Paige added.

"Not as beautiful as you"I said under my breath.

"Awhhhh"Paige whispered.

I blushed slightly, but no one could tell because of the lighting.Phew!

We just continued talking until a waiter came and took our orders, after he took our orders he left and we just waited for our food.

It arrived about 15 minutes later, thank god i'm starving!

I had this pasta stuff and some lemonade and it was really good!

Paige had some soup stuff along with Imi and Oli had a Pizza.Once we had eaten our food, which was sooooo good, we decided to skip dessert and left the reastaurant and walked around for a bit.We went and looked at some places that look amazing at night from all the lights around the town, it was really fun!Then we found a bench to sit on by a lake.We sat down and continued talking for a few hours until we realised the time was 12:47pm.We then headed back to Imi and Oli's place.I was walking next to Paige holding her hand and Imi and Oli were next to us and they were holding hands too, it was cute.

"Today has been great, I love visiting you guys"Paige said.

"Yeah it is great here and great to meet you guys and I love the streets at night"I added.

"Awwhh thanks guys, and yeah they are amazing at night"Imi thanked.

"It's great to have you stay with us"Oli said.

"Thanks"Me and Paige said in unison.

Not long after that convorsation we got back to Imi and Oli's place.We all decided to go to bed because we were pretty tired.

"Good night Ash, Good night Paige"Imi and Oli said and left to go into their room.

"Good night"Me and Paige replied walking into the room we were staying in.I yawned, turned the light on and shut the door-not at the same time-and took off my clothes, just leaving my boxers on and got into the bed, Paige took off her clothes leaving her underwear on and rummaged through her bag got a t-shirt and some leggings, put them on, the turned the light off and got into the bed with me and we cuddled up close and I wrapped my arms around Paige and she did the same a few minutes later and we soon fell asleep.

*Paige's POV*

We had just got back from looking around the town and the restaurant, and we were all knackered, well I was, so we all went upstairs.

"Good night Ash, Good night Paige"Imi and Oli said and left to go into their room.

"Good night"Me and Ash replied walking into the room we were staying in.Ash turned on the light and I took off my clothes, leaving my inderwear on, rummaged through my bag and got a pair of leggings and a t-shirt, slipped them on, went and turned the light off and got int the bed withAsh and he wrapped him arms around me and I did the same a few minutes later and we both soon fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, Ash was still asleep so I carefully got up, got dressed amd went downstairs to find my sister Imi and my other sister Abigail their too.

"Abi!"I exclaimed.

"Paige, hiya"She almost screamed now hugging me.

"You alright?"I asked.

"Yeah i'm good you?"She answered.

"Yeah it's great to see you"I replied.I haven't seen Abi for a few years,I don't know why It's just either she can't make it or I can't, but now she is here.Us three just sat in the lounge for a few hours just chatting and catching up until Ash came down.

"...Hello"Ash said still half asleep.Awhh, how cute.

"Hello you look shattered"I said getting up and hugging him.

"Who's this then Paige?"Abi asked.

"Ohmygod, I haven't told you!"I exclaimed.

"No you haven't"Abi replied.

"Right you know that programme I used to watch when I was around 14/15 called The Midnight Beast?"I asked.

"Yeah...even though I was like 5"Abi replied.

"Well you know my favourite one?"I asked.

"Yeah...Ash......Wait OMG is that....?"Abi almost screamed again.

"Yep this is Ash from TMB and you know Chloe?"I answered.

"Yeah"Abi said.

"Well she is going out with Stef from TMB and you know Catherine, Well she is going out with Dru from TMB, crazy world isn't it?"I explained still stood next to Ash who had his arms around me.

"Ohmygod, this is some crazy shit"Abi said shocked.

"Haha yeah i'm still kind of shocked myself"I admitted.

Then Oli walked in.

"Oh hey Abi"He said.

"Hi Oli"Abi replied.

We all sat in the lounge for a while just chatting, like always, until I remembered me and Ash had to be at the station by 1 and it was already 11:30.

"Me and Ash have to be at the station by 1 so I will have to get ready can I have a shower please Imi?"I explained.

"Yeah that's fine"She replied.

I got up and ran upstairs to have a shower.

Once I had finished I got dressed again, I was wearing my The Wanted t-shirt I got from one of their concerts and some black leggings with a blue hoodie-simple-I dryed my hair and packed all my stuff together ready to go.I took my bag downstairs and put it with Ash's and went to join the others in the lounge.It was now 12:30, Christ! We had some pancakes that Imi made then Imi, Oli and Abi took me and Ash to the station.

"Bye sis, Great to stay with you, thanks for having us"I said to Imi whilst hugging her

"It's fine love having you stay"she replied.We pulled back then I went to hug Oli.

"Bye Oli, thank you for letting us stay see you soon"I said to him.

"It's no trouble at all, have a safe journey"He said as we pulled back.Abi was last.

"Bye sis it was great to see you a d great to catch up with you for a few hours, see you soon I hope"She told me.

"Yeah, you need to come and stay with us when you can I will text you and we will arrange something"I told her.

"Yeah that would be great, be safe"She said.

"I will, bye"I said pulling back grabbing my bags and getting on the train with Ash who had just 'Bro hugged' Oli.Me and Ash sat on the train by the window and it soon left, we waved to Imi, Oli and Abi and the train pulled out of the station and we were headed for home, well the boys home.