Chapter 22 : Traumatized

*Stef's POV*

We were all talking and I was so happy that Ash,my man was alive I have known Ash for 17 years of my life,him and Dru were my bro's if anything happened to them like Ash I would never find friends like them ever!

We were just chatting and telling Ash what we had done whilst he wasn't with us.Then Catherine and Dru walked in and told us they were going to to the hotel to book in for another night.I just knew what they would do it was kind of obvious.We continued talking,then I realised what the time was,it was 9:30 already.Just then the nurse walked in and said

"Sorry to inturupt but Ash needs his rest"basically telling us to get out.

We all hugged Ash and we all said we would visit before we left tomorrow.

We all walked out of the hospital and went back to the hotel once again.

When we got there I didn't want to really go into mine and Dru's room because I didn't want to intrude their 'sexytime'.

"Guys can I stay in here because I don't really want to go into mine and Dru's room.I'm slightly worried what I will find in there"I explained.

"Yeah sure"Paige replied trying not to piss herself laughing along with Chloe.

"What's so funny?"I asked slightly confused.

"Its the fact that they are probably doing it now,but It's funny how you don't want to walk in on them but it would be hilarious if you did"Chloe tried to explain but burst out laughing.

"It's not even that funny"Paige and Chloe said at the same time,which just set them into more laughing.We were all just laughing for a while.After we stopped we all decided we should go to sleep.I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes so I was just in my underwear.Yes I sleep in my underwear but so does Ash.I walked out the bathroom and I slept in Chloe's bed,Chloe slept in Catherine's bed and Paige slept in her bed.Well her bed in the hotel.

"Night girls"I said closing my eyes.

"Night Stef"they both said.

Soon we all fell asleep after that.

*Dru's POV*

I had just got back to the hotel with Catherine am we had booked our rooms for another night,we also booked the flight,which was at 3pm so we could visit Ash before we left.Then me and Catherine walked into mine and Stef's room to put our stuff in their.Catherine was about to leave when I pulled her onto my bed and we were kissing and things go more intense and yeah you can guess what happened next.After that we both fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and Catherine wasn't there she was sat on Stef's bed straightening her hair.

"Morning beautiful"I said in my morning voice.

"Morning"Catherine replied perky.

"How long have you been awake?"I asked.

"About half an hour"she replied.

"Oh,Ok"I said.

I then got up and had a shower and got dressed,then I walked out the bathroom and got a snapback and put it on my head.I decided to go and see if the others were awake.

"I'm just going to see if the others are awake"I explained.

"Okaaii" Catherine replied.

I walked out of the room and knocked on the door.As someone opened the door,that's when I realised this wasn't the other guys door,and some old naked woman answered the door.

"Can I help you dear?"She asked.

I need to wash my eyes!

"Ummm......sorry wrong door"I explained.My eyes were ruined.I am traumatized for life now.