Chapter 40 : Giving Blood

*Ash's POV*

We got home at like half 12, I was so tired.I dragged myself up the stairs and went to my room soon followed by Paige close behind.We both walked into my room and I took off my clothes leaving me in my underwear and flopped on my bed.Paige got undressed too and got into the other side of my bed.

"You tired baby?"Paige asked.

"Very"I replied.

I cuddled with Paige.I wrappe my arms around her tiny waist, closed my eyes.

"I love you Paige"I told her because I really did I love her more than I have loved any girl ever and I have loved quite a few girls but never as much as Paige.

"I love you too Ash"She replied.I smiled and soon fell asleep with the most amazing girl ever.

I woke up the next morning to see Paige still asleep in my arms.She looked really cute asleep.I carefully got up not waking Paige up,checked the time, it was about 11.I went and had a shower then I got dressed.I put on a random purple vest top I had and some black jeans and my blue hoodie.I styled my hair the same as always.I grabbed my phone off the side and went downstairs.No one was downstairs yet.I just got myself so e cereal and sat at the breakfast bar and ate my cornflakes.Just as I finished Dru walked downstairs.

"Morning Ash"He said.

"Morning"I replied.

"I take it Catherine is still asleep"I assumed.

"Yeah, sound asleep is Paige still asleep too?"He asked.

"Yeah she is"I told him.

We just sat around in the kitchen, well I sat at the breakfast bar, Dru sat on the kitchen side.

*Paige's POV*

I woke up around half 11 and Ash wasn't there maybe he was already downstairs.I fell out of Ash's bed and crawled to the bathroom.Egh too tired.I stood up and had a quick shower.I got out the shower and went back into Ash's room.I got dressed into some grey jeans, a TMB top I got for christmas and my blue TMB hoodie.Because i'm that cool.I dryed my hair, straightened it and just left it as it was.I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs.

"Morning Dru"I said skipping past the lounge.

"Morning Paige"He replied on the xbox, with a beer in his hand, Seriously it was like half 11!

I walked into the kitchen to see Ash on his phone with his back to me.I snuck up behind him and stood on my tip toes and put my hands over his eyes.

"Shit"He exclaimed.

"Hahahaha, guess who"I said giggling.

He just turned around and kissed me My hands were still covering his eyes and I slowly put them to the back of his neck and we pretty much made out in the kitchen.

"Get a fucking room christ, I need to wash my eyes"Catherine exclaimed.I couldn't help but laugh which broke the kiss.Catherine started laughing too.Here we go.Catherine collapsed to the floor laughing once again and I just stood there pissing myself (not literally).

Dru walked in the kitchen a few moments later.

"Urrrmmm..."He said slightly confused.

"I don't even know..."Ash replied.

"Neither do we"Catherine said.

A few minutes later I finally calmed down and so did Catherine.

"What time is it?"Dru asked.

"Urrmm 11:50am"I replied looking at my watch.

"We should go to the hospital Stef is giving blood in ten minutes"Dru suggested.