Chapter 14 : Goodbye

*Catherine's POV*

We had all just found out Ash is going to Spain for a week.I could see the pain in Paige's eyes as she found out.I knew she loved him she didn't need to tell me fir me to know she did but she would never tell guy how she feels unless she was in a relationship with him.I can read her and Chloe like a book condidering we have know each other for like 8 years.we met in secondary school at the end of year 8.well that's how me and Paige met me and Chloe me met in year 7 the first day because I asked to borrow her ruler in maths.For the rest of the day we just lounged around,not doing much.Again we stayed round the biys house it was now like 11 and I was tired so I started to go upstairs and everyone else followed.Once I got to the double spare room as I was about to walk in when someone wrapped their arms around me and pick me up and carry me away from the spare room and over towards Dru's room,at that point I knew it was Dru,he took me in to his room and placed me on the bed,he climed in the other side and we cuddled up and soon fell asleep.

*Paige's POV*

It killed me inside when I found out Ash was going to spain for a week and I think Chloe and Catherine noticed.Chloe said she would sleep in the same room as me tonight and so did Catherine but she got take. Into Dru's room but I still have Chloe it's Ok.When we went upstairs me and Chloe we t into the double spare room ( it had two single bed's in it) and Stef came in and sasked if Chloe wanted to come in with him,she said she would tomorrow but she promised me she would stay with me.Stef understood and tucked Chloe into bed and kissed her on the lips,then he came iver to me and kissed my head.

"Night girls" He said before walking out of the room.

"Stef is so sweet"I told Chloe.

"I know"Chloe beamed.

"I'm so glad your happy again"I exclaimed.

"I'm glad i'm happy too,but I know your not ok and it's because you love Ash don't you and you don't want him to leave for a week?"Chloe basically explained exactly what I was thinking she is like phycic.

"I know"I said upset.

"Awh,you've got us it will be fine paige" Chloe tried to comfort me and it kind of worked.

"Thank you Chloe,night" I said and we soon drifted into a deep sleep.

*Ash's POV*

I woke up the next day to the sound of my fucking annoying alarm.But it does do the job wakes me up.I got dressed into some jogging bottoms and a vest top of course and my blue The midnight beast jumper,may as well go comfy on a plane I always say.I styled my hair up like usual and grabbed my bags,and took them downstairs and put them by the front door.Everybody else apart from Catherine came down in their pj's.

"Hi guys,Catherine why you dressed so early it's like quarter to 9"I asked.

"I have work unfortunatly" Catherine replied.

"Oh unlucky"Stef said.

"I know right,but it gets me money which gets me alcohol"Catherine said disapointed to begin with but ended on a good point.

"Anyway guys i'm leaving now see you in a week" I said trying to act happy I was going on holiday but I wasn't that exited because I wanted to stay with Paige because she is funny,sweet,kind,caring,amazing, beautiful and there aren't enough words to describe her.i got inturupted by my thoughts by someone.

"So are you going to just stand there and daydream or give us a hug?"Paige said laughing.

"Oh..errr... sorry guys" I stuttered trying not to laugh myself.

I gave Chloe a hug then Stef a 'bro hug' and then Dru a 'bro hug' too then Catherine and finally Paige,we were just stood there in each others arms.

"You look cute in your pj's"I whispered to Paige.Then I realised the time.

"Shit I have to go"I gasped.

"Bye" I said as I walked out the door.

I got a taxi to the airport it took about 15 minutes.Once I got there I went through Passport check and the terminals and I handed my bag in and I was just waiting to get on the plane.

Minutes flew by in seconds and I was soon able to get on the plane.I sat near the back of the plane where i usually sat because it is my favourite place to sit on the plane and plugged in my headphones and prepared myself for a long flight.I soon fell in to a deep sleep that was deeper than I thought becuase when I woke up the plane was in the middle of landing.I was in Spain already.Crikey that was quick.I called a taxi and told the man where to go we were soon headed to the hotel my mum booked us at which I take it she was already there.