Chapter 45: Home YAY!!

*Dru's POV*

I woke up the next morning and Caherine was next to me asleep.She looked adorable for a girl who loves black and gothic things and wanted to kill puppies.I just led there holding her in my arms.She woke up about 10 minutes later.

"Morning sleepy head"I said kissing her on the nose.

"Morning"She replied smiling and blushing.

"How long have you been awake for?"She asked.

"About 10-15 minutes"I replied.

"You should of woke me up"She told me.

"You were too cute to disturb"I replied truthfully.

"Awwhhhh"She said blushing once again.

She got up and slipped on some leggins and a green Loser top.It literally said Loser on it, and I followed behind putting on a pair of jeans and a random t-shirt I found and my grey hoodie.Me and Catherine walked downstairs holding hands.I had my phone in my pocket and I got it out and checked the time.It was only 9:34am.That was early for me amd Catherine.We got downstairs and Stef was already up.Seriously what is it with people getting up early!

"Sup Stefscope"Catherine said.

"Sup Stef"I said.

"Morning guys"He replied.He was sat at the breakfast bar eating some toast.

"Sleep well?"Stef asked.

"Yes but I woke up too early"Catherine told him literally reading my mind.

"I was just thinking what you just said"I told Catherine.

"That is kind of creepy"Stef exclaimed.

"No i'm just that skillful, I can read minds and do the fish flop"Catherine said proud.

"The fish flop?"Me and Stef both asked very confused.

"Yes, the fish flop"She replied.

"May I ask what is it?"I asked.

"I will just show you, Max does it from The Wanted you know them right?"Cat explained.

"Yes they are great guys"Stef replied.

Catherine showed us the fish flop, it is where you sit in the floor, do a backwards roll and land flat on your stomach with your hands by your sides.

"Chloe and Paige does it really well but Max does it best, see"Catherine showed us her phone and we watched Max do the fish flop.

"I have to get Chloe and Paige to show me their fish flops, not in that way haha, but I see what you mean now, I want to try"Stef said like a child sitting in the floor attempting to do the fish flop, but failing.

"Ok I fail at this, I give up Dru your turn"He said standing back up.

Now it was my turn great I sat on the floor and tried to do the fish flop.I failed!

"Ok I fail too, I give up"I siad standing up too.

"Haha ok"Catherine replied.

Then Catherine got a phone call and so did Stef.

Catherine hung up a few moments later.

"Chloe is ready to come home, she is well enough and the blood transfusion is complete, i'm going up to get her"Catherine explained.

Then Stef's phone call ended.

"My mum is in hospital she fell down the stairs and broke her ankle and cut her head slightly"Stef explained.