Chapter 57: Going to Zoe's

A/N Sorry it is Chloe's POV again I will have the others POV later, it's just I don't really know what to write for te others at the moment.

*Chloe's POV*

I had just finished packing my things to go to Zoe's.I then went back to the lounge grabbed my phone and my keys, put my shoes on and left my appartment to go to the train station to go to Brighton.

I soon got to the stations and my train was already there, bonus!

I got on the train and sat on one of them seats with tables in the middle, I then payed for my ticket and just waited forthe journey to end so I can see Zoe, I haven't seen her in a few years and I'm soo excited!

I got my phone out my pocket and I had about 10 missed calls, 2 from Paige and 8 from Cat, Jesus!

I decided to call Cat back first considering she has called me 8 fricken times!

I dialed her number and she picked up on the first ring.

*Cat's POV*

It was now 11 and I have had 7 cups of tea in a matter of half an hour, I drink alot of tea when I'm worried or happy or sad or...right you know what I drink tea what ever I'm feeling...I love it!

Not as much as I love Dru though.

Suddenly my phone buzzed in my back pocket, I literally jumped up and ran to the back garden and answered my phone.

"Hello!"I exclaimed as I hoped it was Chloe, because I didn't look at who the contact was.

"Hello"She hesistantly said, I knew it was Chloe because I knew she was scare I was going to shout at her.

"Where the fuck are you?"I almost screamed as loud as I could.

"Why did you leave?"I added.

"I'm sorry, I know it's stupid that I have left and I am over reacting and shit but I'm going up to Brighton"Chloe explained still upset about the situation.

"Brighton!"I exclaimed.

"What are you going tere it is like 5/6 hours away?!"I shouted.

"I'm going to see Zoe, and Joe and Jordan are going to be there"Chloe told me.

"Oh...ok"was all I said because I was upset she was staying there and wasn't staying here with us because it won't be the same without her here.

"How long will you be gone for?"I asked kind of bummed bummed but trying not to show it.

"About a week"Chloe said.

"But Until I sort things with Stef I can't stay at the house for a while"Chloe told me.

"Ok, well keep your little self safe and I will see you soon hopefully"I said.

"I will haha, I will have to have a day out with you and Paige when I come back"Chloe suggested.

"Deal, amd say Hi to Joe, Jordan and Zoe for me"I said.

"I will byeeeee, lava youu"Chloe said.

"You too byyyeee"I said and hung up.

I walked back inside to tell the others the news, deep joy!

*Zoe's POV*

I had just got off the phone to Chloe, who I haven't seen in about 3 years, she was really upset.She was coming up to stay with me for a week because something happened between her and her boyfriend Stef.I will make sure she is happy before she leaves.Plus my Brother Joe and his Girlfriend Jordan, who is one of Chloe's friends from school and is still friends with now, is coming to mine for the day, so it will be great for Chloe to catch up with us and tell us exactly what happened so we can cheer her up.

I decided to go upstairs and make up the bed in the spare room for Chloe.

After I did that I went back downstairs and just waited for Joe and Jordan to arive for 2pm and Chloe to arrive at 3. I'm soooooo excited.

*Dru's POV*

Cat had literally just ran outside, i'm guessing her phone was ringing because it kept buzzing, and I pressume it was Chloe calling her back.

Me, Stef, Paige and Ash all sat waiting in silence fir Cat to come back and tell us what, where and why Chloe has gone.Well we kind of know why she has gone but you know what I mean.

A few minutes later Cat came back inside and we all stared at her as if to say, well tell us then!

"Jesus guys, death glare much!"Cat exclaimed.

"W-W-Was it her?"Stef asked.

"Yeah"Cat replied.

"What happened, what did she say?"I asked quickly.

"Well she left this morning, and..."Cat started.

"Well she left to go to Brighton for a week to think and to go and stay with Zoe Sugg"Cat said so fast I could barely understand her.

"What, why has she gone to Brighton for?"Ash practically shouted.

"Well...because she needs time to think and get away from London"Cat explained walking over to me and sitting on my lap and putting her arms around me.

"But that is like 5/6 hours away!"Paige exclaimed.

"That is what I said, but Chloe is coming back after a week, i'm just not sure if she will come back and stay at this house until things are sorted with Stef"Cat explained.

Stef was just sat there and looked like he was going to cry.

He just got up grabbed his denim jacket, put it on over the top of his jumper and left the house.

"I do feel bad for him even though he did kiss Alaska"Cat admitted.

"I know, but why did he do it though?"Paige asked.

"Could have been old feelings"I said.

"But he loved Chloe too much for that"Ash said.

"Well we won't know until he tells us or we ask him, but best to leave him be for a while"Cat told us.

"Lets all go out for a drink to take our minds off this sadness of Chloe and Stef breaking up"Paige suggested.

"Yes!"Cat screamed.

So we all put our shoes on and left to go to a bar.