Chapter 16 : News

*Paige's POV*

Everyone was dressed and had gone out,Catherine had gone to work and Dru,Chloe and Stef had gone for a walk.I didn't feel like going so I stayed at home in my pj's like a lazy shit.I was watching the news but I wasn't really paying attention I was playing flappy bird and i'm getting closer go catching up with Chloe's high score.Then all of a sudden I heard on the news.A taxi in Marbella,Spain has swerved off the road and crashed into a tree.The driver was killed and can not be identified but the passenger in the back has been identified as Ashley Horne singer and band member of The Midnight Beast aged 23 he is currently being taken to the local hospital.My heart stopped and dropped to the pit of my stomach I collapsed to the floor tears pouring down my face every second.Ican't believe this happened to him.I have to get to him I thought,Still crying I grabbed the laptop that was on the coffee table and bookdd the next flight to Marbella in Spain and it was in 2 hours.I closed the laptop and grabbed my bag full of clean clothes and all my stuff that I brought round.I ran down stairs went to put my shoes on and the news lady said it has been confirmed that Ashley Horne that was in the taxi crash eatlier this morning is in a comma.

I dropped all my stuff and collapsed again in front of the door.I was crying even more.Then Chloe,Stef and Dru walked in.

"I beat you both here I......"Chloe started but once she saw me she stopped and ran to my side.

"Paige what happened?OMG" She said.

I sat up and hugged her tight not letting go.

"I-i-i-it's...............A-a-ash"I struggled to get out without breaking down.

"What happened?" she asked concerned.

Igot up grabbed the TV remote and rewound the TV to show her the story.Then Stef and Dru walked in

"OMG,what happened?"They both said.

"W-w-watch...t-t-this"I stuttered.

"A taxi in Marbella,Spain has swerved off the road and crashed into a tree.The driver was killed and can not be identified but the passenger in the back has been identified as Ashley Horne singer and band member of The Midnight Beast aged 23 he is currently being taken to the local hospital"The lady on the TV said once again.

Chloe gasped and hugged me.

"Paige i'm sorry"She appologised.

"It's not your fault it's the car that swerved in front of them's fault The lady in the news said he had slipped into a comma as well I have booked a

Flight and it leaves in 2 hours I have to get to him"I explained.

"OMG our Ash,"Stef and Dru said.

Stef wouldn't stop pacing up and down.

"Stef babe,sit down please"Chloe pleaded.

"I can't we have to get to him I will book more tickets"Atef said opening the laptop booking 3 more tickets.Dru walked into the kitchen on the phine probably to Catherine.

"Paige,Do you love Ash by any chance?"Stef asked out of the blue.

"Yes"I said breaking down at just his name.

"Is that why you seemed sad when he left this morning and sad at this too,I mean we are all terrified and so upset this happened but your the most upset"Stef asked now sitting down next to me rubbing my back uo and down and Chloe was still hugging me and she had water in her eyes too.I could tell because U felt a tear drop land on my shoulder.Dru walked back in and sat on the other sofa.

"Catherine is on her way home"Dru said sounding upset.

Catherine soon got in and we all had a group hug now all of us were crying!

We all packed our stuff and us girls went home to get our passports and visa's and then we all went to the airport and got onto our plane.

We all sat at the back like usual and there and both sides had three seats we all sat down it was me by the window the Chloe next to me and Stef next to her and then Dru and Catherine were sat on the other sears and Dru was by the window and Catherine was sat in the middle seat the plane wasn't that busy there was loads of empty seats and my leg would not stop bouncing up and down."I wish this plane would take off already" I said not realising I said it out loud.

"It will take off soon just try to think of something else"Chloe conforted.

"I can't though"I replied.

"Just try and go to sleep then"Catherine suggested.

I shut my eyes and leant in Chloe's shoulder,In a matter of seconds I fell asleep.