Chapter 33 : YOU!

*Paige's POV*

I just heard a noice downstairs.It must be Ash.But he is asleep.Paige don't get yourself paranoid.I just ignored the fact I heard a noise downstairs.I would go and check but I really couldn't be bothered.I just tried to go to sleep but I couldn't for some reason.I heard another noise from downstairs.Right I was getting really scared now.I hid under Ash's duvet so I could just see out of it.I wante to go into one if the spare rooms and get Chloe or Catherine but they were probably asleep.I wanted to get Ash but the noise was coming from downstairs.What if Ash had been stabbed or taken hostage or knocked out, then the people are taking all the boys stuff.PAIGE STOP MAKING YOURSELF PARANOID THERE IS NO ONE DOWNSTAIRS!I got up anyway and went downsatirs just to check.I got to the bottom of te stairs and I crept to the kitchen and got a knife I walked back out and walked into the lounge where Ash was asleep.I walked back out and went to the hall.Nothing.I walked to by the back door and nothing was there.I went back to the litchen and heard the bang again.I junped slightly and dropped the knife.It landed stabbed in the floor next to my foot.Shit that was close.I picked up thenknife and put it in the drawer.I looked aroud and saw the window was slightly open, soneone must have left it open.I sighed with relief and closed the window that kept hitting the window ledge.I closed the window and put the knife back in the drawer and headed back up to Ash's room.I got back into his bed and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone walking up the stairs.It was probably Ash, I just led there waiting for him to walk in the room.He was walking up the stairs really slowly.He got to the top of the stairs but he didn't walk into his room he walked straight past it.Where was he going.I just led there getting paranoid again.What if it's and intruder trying to steal something.Paige seriously no one is here!I tried to go back to sleep until I heard a scream.I got up as fast as I could.I saw the figure if the person push past me knocking me to the floor.I got up and ran to where the screaming was from.The double spare room where Chloe was.I ran in the door and saw what I really didn't want to see.

"OMG, Chloe what happened?"I asked her rushing to her side.

"......Some....one......stabbed........me.......in.....the........stomach.....where......I........got...........stabbed.......before"Chloe explained pausing after she said each word.

Stef ran in next and he covered his hand with his mouth.

"OMG baby!"He exclaimed.

I ran out the room and ran downstairs and went to the kitchen, I grabbed the phone and called the ambulance, as I was walking out the kitchen I saw Ash holding the person by their clothes and punched them in the face.The person's hood fell down and Ash gasped.

"You!"He said.

"Baby, go get Stef"He told me.

I went upstairs and saw Catherine putting pressure on the cutsThere was blood everywhere.

"Stef, Ash said you better come downstairs"I told him as he got up and let go of Chloe's hand and kissed her on the head.

"I will be back in a minute"He told her following behind me walking down the stairs.We got to where this girl was and Stef looked like he would faint.He went really pale and his eyes were wide open glued on the girl stood opposite him with Ash still holding her by her clothes.

"..............VIKI!"Stef exclaimed.

She just looked at him holding the knife.

"Drop it"I told her.She acctually dropped it.

"Why would you do this to me?"Stef asked almost crying.

"........You know what you did!"She exclaimed.She pushed Ash backwards and ran out the door.Soon the ambulance was here and the ambulance took Chloe to the hospital and Stef went with her.When she went she was unconscious.

*Catherine's POV*

I was almost asleep when I heard a loud scream from the room next door what Chloe was in, I ran in the room and saw Stef in the room talking to Chloe holding her hand as she was holding the cuts with her other hand she had giant cuts.She had them on her stomach in around the same places as she had them before she was barely moving.There were like 6 or 7 cuts.Not again.Awh Chloe.Seriously what is wrong with people and why did they have to stab one of my best friends.Fucking people who ever it is I will fucking punch them.Paige came in and said he better go down stairs, I was left with Chloe who's eyes were slowly beggining to shut I walked over and started to panic.

"SHIT, FUCK, CRAP, CUNT, COCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, SHIT"I exclaimed as Chloe closed her eyes.I started pacing the floor.What the fuck do I do.I heard the sirens to the ambulance and when they got here they took Chloe and she was now unconscious.Oh fuck!Don't cry she will be fine.Don't cry.Don't cry.

Stef went with Chloe amd the rest of us got into a car and headed to the hospital.I was si scared, Chloebhad been my best friend for 9/10 years and I can't loose her yet we still have to go to Disney land and go to Turkey and go bungie jumping and sky dive and goto Nottingham,Manchester and Ireland.We had so much to do.She can't die now.She can't leave me.All the memories we had went through my mind and all the great times me, Paige and Chloe had and that is what made me cry.I sat in the back and hugfed Paige who was crying too.We soon got to the hospital and I dried my eyes and we stepped into the room Chloe was in.