Chapter 25 : Splash!(Not in a sexual way)

*Ash's POV*

I was woken up the next morning by the nurse who knocked on the door.She was really nice,her name was Jasmine,But I didn't fancy her,God no!I only loved one person and that was Paige,and I want to spend the rest of my life with Paige.Anyway the nuse walked in and I sat up,she gave me my breakfast,Toast and some orange juice,yummy.I started to eat it and Jasmine said

"Ash you are recovering really well,if you feel up to it and are ok tomorrow,you might be able to go home tomorrow"

"Really?Are you being serious?"I asked really exited.

"Yes I am,I take it your exited"She said laughing slightly.

"Yes I get to see my Mum and my girlfriend,I'm so exited because I miss my girlfriend already and I saw her earlier"I exclaimed.

"Awh,that is cute"Jasmine replied.

"Well I will leave you to eat your breakfast"She added.

"Thanks for breakfast Jasmine"I said as she walked out the door.

"No problem"She said closing the door behind her.I was so happy.I get to see my mum who thinks i'm dead and I get to see my beautiful Paige.I thought about texting her to tell her but thought I should leave it as a suprise.I finished eating my breakfast and out the TV on that was in my room I haven't noticed it before,I put on E4 because I always watch that channel and The midnight beast was on haha that's creepy shit,It was the episode where we had a flashback to when we were at school.I loved this episode,but my hair was a bit weird back then.

I just sat there watching TV,but I had a really bad urge to tell someone about me coming home early.I knew exactly who to text.

*Stef's POV*

I was sat on the sofa making out with Chloe for about 5 minutes i'm guessing,then she pulled back and got up and went to the kitchen,I got up a few minutes later and followed behind.

"Why did you come in......."I asked but stopped myself because she was no where in sight.

"BOO!"She shouted jumping out from behind the door.I had a mini heart attack.Chloe collapsed to the floor with laughter.

"O.....M......G I scared the shit out of you"She said trying to catch her breath from laughing too much.

I leant fown to her level and tickled her so she was laughing even more.

"Please stop"Chloe pleaded wriggling out of my grasp and running to the other side of the kitchen.I slowly crept up to her.

"Don't you dare,even think about it"She said walking backwards hitting a wall with her back.I slowly got closer wrapped my arms around her and picked her up and put her over my shoulder.

"Stefan James Donald John Abindon put me down"She said trying to wiggle out of my grasp again.

"Stop wiggling"I told her slapping her ass.

"Did you just slap my ass"She exclaimed.

"Noooooo"I lied.

"Mmmhhhmmm don't lie to me Mr"She replied hitting my ass.

"Hey"I exclaimed.

"Now we are even" Chloe explained.I just laughed.

I walked into the lounge and saw Dru and Catherine practically having sex (but they weren't)

"Hhhh hum"I said with Chloe still over my shoulder.

"Can we help you,we were kind of bu.......What the......Why is Chloe over your shoulder?"Dru Asked looking at me and Chloe.

"What shall I do with her,She scared me and I need to get her back"I explained.

"How about the pool"Catherine suggested.

"Catherine!"Chloe practically screamed.

"Sorry"Catherine appologised laughing.

"Yes,Tha ks Catherine"I said walking off to the back garden where we had a Built in pool,it was huge.We got to the pool and Chloe was wriggling and squirming trying to get out of my grasp, but it didn't work, I stood by the edge if the pool.

"1........2"

"Please please please don't I will do anything"Chloe pleaded.

I just laughed.

"THREE!"Dru exclaimed.But as I was about to drop Chloe in he pushed me in so we both fell in the pool.

I swam back up to the top where Chloe,Catherine and Dru were laughing their heads off.

I started to laugh too it was pretty funny.Then Catherine pushed Dru in and dive bombed in herself,we were all just mucking around and splashing each other.Chloe snuck up behind me and jumped on my back.I turned around and she was just looking at me I walked over to the corner of the pool with Chloe and put her on the side.I kissed her and jumped out myself.I looked over at Catherine an Dru who were at the other corner of the pool eating each others faces again so we just left them to it.I grabbed Chloe's hand and we walked back inside and went upstairs,I let Chloe have a shower first and I walked into my room and grabbed my Phone,as I was about to walk into the single spare room to see if Paige was ok I saw her at the corner of my eye in Ash's room.I walked over to his room and saw she was asleep with her phone in her hand,but it was still on,I went over to turn it off and saw the messages from Ash they were so cute.I think they make a really cute couple and so does Catherine and Dru.I turned off her phone and I walked back into my room and sat on my bed playing flappy bird,I really dislike this game but it is really addictive.My phone buzzed a few minutes later,which made me die on flappy bird but I got a highscore of 5 i'm so proud.The message was from Ash.

From Ash:Hi my man,Listen you can't tell anyone this not even Chloe because it is a suprise for Paige,I get to come home early I will be flying home tomorrow afternoon and I am going round my mum's for a few hours to explain what happened when she left and then I should be back for about half 11 ish see you tomorrow,or the next morning :D Xxx

To Ash:Hi my man,That is great news,I take it your alright then and I won't tell anyone promise,see you very soon :D Xxx

I was so happy,mainly for Paige because Ash is coming home and seeing Myself and Chloe and Dru and Catherine kissing infront of her,probably makes her want Ash here even more,and it's great to have my Ash man back where he belongs.With us.