Chapter 32 : What are friends for?

*Paige's POV*

We had all just got some pretty bad hate but Chloe got the worst, It was to do with her ex that was abusive.That fucking whore! I will hunt that slut down and fucking kill her like Chloe promised me when we were 14 that she would kill my real Dad because he is a fucking asshole and comes to my house amd tells me to tell him when i'm free and he doesn't even fucking tell me he's coming down and he ows my mum like £1,600 something like that.But this bitch hurts my friend I hurt her back.I replied on my phine without anyone knowing I put: Don't you fucking dare say that to my friend, just because your fucking jealous of us because we are going out with The Midnight Beast and your not because your just a fan doesn't give you the fucking right to get yourself involved in my friends life and tell her to go back to her old boyfriend and that you don't care if she gets stabbed again, that is just fucking cold hearted, and if you have something to say come and fucking find us and say it to our faces you cold hearted whore!' I probably will get twice as much hate for this but I don't give a shit she messes with my friends, I mess with her back.I blocked her on Chloe's phone and reported her.

I didn't bother to tell the others what I put.I just logged off twitter and logged off Chloe's and we went and sat in the lounge to forget about what happened.We ordered pizza's and Dru got a gluten free one amd we just watched TV.

"Paige can I speak to you in the kitchen please?"Catherine asked.

"Yeah sure"I said hopping up from next to Ash.

We went into the kitchen and closed the door.

"What's up?"I asked curiously.

"I saw what you put on twitter to that girl before I logged out, I also retweeted "Catherine said.

I looked down.

"That was such I nice thing to did for Chloe and now your probably going to get more hate from it"Catherine explained.

"I know but she hurt one of my best friends and if she gets hurt or you get hurt by someone I will hurt them back even if I get all the hate in the world for it"I told her.

"That is so kind of you, I would do the same for you and Chloe too"Catherine said and hugged me.

"Ow"I screached but not too loud.

"What?"Catherine replied pulling back from the hug.

"I got stabbed by something"I told her.

"Oh whoops, that was one of my safty pins sorry"She replied.

We both giggled and we heard and bang on the door.I walked iver to the door and opened it and Chloe was stood there smiling with her red TMB jumper on with her hood up in Stef's arms, she ran to me and hugged me.

"Thank you"She whispered in my ear.

"What are best friends for?"I told her.

She let go and went back to Stef's arms and we all walked back into the lounge.

"I take it you heard it all"Catherine said to Chloe.

"Yes, sorry for earsdropping"Chloe appologised.

"It's alright"I told her.

We just sat and watched Russell howards good news because we all loved this show.I was sat next to Ash all cuddled up.Chloe and Stef were on the other sofa, Chloe was in Stef's lap all cuddled up and Catherine and Dru were kn the sofa with Chloe and Stef and Catherine was led in Dru's lap with her legs across Chloe.

After about 8 episodes we all got really tired and Ash was already alseep so I got a blanket and put it over him and the rest of us headed upstairs.

We all got into bed and went to go to sleep.I went into Ash's room,Chloe went into the spare double room for some reason, Catherine went into the single spare room because I think she had work tomorrow, and Dru and Stef went in their own rooms, and obviously Ash was downstairs.I took off my clothes and found Ash's Dead lame vest top a d put that on and got into his bed.I just led there thinking when I heard a noise.It must be Ash.

*Chloe's POV*

Catherine and Paige had just gone into the kitchen to talk and I wanted to hear so I got up and went to listen.I heard the whole convorsation and I covered my hands with the sleves and put them over my mouth.Stef walked over and I hugged him, Awwww the girls were so sweet.I loved them like sisters.I just stood there in Stef's arms when My foot accidently hit the door.Shit they are going to know i'm here.Oh well.Paige slowly opened the door and I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Thank you"I whispered in her ear.

"What are best friends for?"She replied.I let go of Paige and walked back over to Stef and went into his arms and we walked back to the lounge.

"I take it you heard it all"Catherine said to Me.

"Yes, sorry for earsdropping"I appologised.

"It's alright"Paige told me.

We just sat and watched about 8 or 9 episodes of Russell Howard's good news until we were all pretty damn tired.Plus Ash was already asleep.Paige put a blanket over him and the rest of us headed upstairs.I went into the double spare room because Sometimes I did sleep in here.

Catherine went into the single room because she had work tomorrow and didn't want to disturb any of us.

I went into the spare room took off my clothes leaving me in my bra and pants and put on my TMB pjama bottoms on and a blue vest top I had.

I climed into one of the beds and just led there thinking.