Chapter 60: Please Forgive me.

A/N Just to clarify Joe and Jordan went home the night that Chloe arrived they didn't stay at Zoe's, and it has been 6 days since Chloe and Stef broke up.

*Chloe's POV*

I got to the door and I pulled open the door handle, who I saw was not the guy who I was expecting to see.

So many thoughts were rushing through my mind right now,

Why was he here?

What was he doing here?

My heart hurt when I saw him, but was it because of what he did, or because I still loved him and was glad he was here and not gone out of my life forever.

I really wanted to hug him but I stood my ground because I was still pissed of with him

Urrrgggg, fucking mixed emotions.

I think it's a mixture of both, because I knew I still loved him and didn't want to not have him in my life but i'm still upset that he did that to me, grrrrrr why is life so fucking complicated.

He looked really nervous for some reason.

"H-H-Hi"He stuttered.

"Hi"I replied starting to shake all of a sudden.

"I need to talk to you"He told me.

"Urm..."I said shaking even more.

"Listen Chloe, I know you probably hate me right now because I have been suc a twat recently and I hate myself alot more than you do, but I don't love Alaska, I think it was just old feelings coming through.You don't know how sorry I am for doing this to you, and I know how much it has ripped you appart, and I wish I could go back in time and not kiss Alaska but come up to you in the kitchen and kiss you so much and tell you how much I love you, because that is what a good boyfriend should do, and I was such a shit boyfriend.Chloe it drives me crazy how much I love you, and there are not enough words in the world to describe how amazing you are, your smile makes everyones day, your laugh is adorable and contagious, your eyes are so cute and sparkle every time you hear something good.I love you so much, and I will never stop loving you and if I didn't do this, I would never be able to live because I need you in my life because you are Brilliant, hilarious, amazing, adorable, beautiful and lets not forget what you call yourself Awesome.I am so sorry, I hope you forgive me, and I know this won't make up for what I have done but I got this for you, You are perfect to me I Love you Chloe, Please forgive me"Stef told me with his eyes looking glazed, he looked like he was about to cry.

There was tears streaming down my face.

Stef took an egg shell blue box with a Tiffany and Co. logo on the top of the box, and he opened the lid of the box and I saw the most adorable, beautiful necklace I have ever seen, I loved it so much and it even had mine and Stef's names engraved on it, it was soo fucking sweet.I was crying even more now.

I was literally speechless, I just ran to him and hugged him as tight as I could.

"I Love you Stefan Abingdon, you are the most adorable person on this whole planet, of course I will forgive you"I said into his shoulder still hugging him.

"I Love you too Chloe Bevis" He

replied.

"Do you really mean all of what you said?"I asked.

"Of course I did, you are perfect to me, there is not a single thing I would change about you...appart from"He smiled.

"What...What would you change?"I asked worrying slightly

"Your last name"He grined.

"What is wrong with...oohhhh...awhh"I said giggling towards the end.

"Haha, this is one reason, of many, why I Love you"Stef told me.

All I did was smile uncontrollably and blush like crazy.

"I believe this is yours"He said taking the necklace out of it's box and I turned around he put it around my neck, it was so beautiful.

"It's beautiful Stef"I told him smiling.

"Not as beautiful as you"He said.

Again all I could do is smile and Blush.

"Oh Chloe"Stef said.

"Oh Stef"I said.

"Oh Jesus"Joe said walking through the door going upstairs, i'm guessing to find Zoe, who squealed awwwhhhhh out the window.It just started to rain pretty damn heavily.Yes! I love rain.

I looked at him and just kissed him, it was a pretty passionate kiss, but it didn't turn into much more than that.

we pulled back and I just hugged him again tightly wrapping my arms around his neck whilst we were getting soaked by the rain.

Suddenly I felt two more pairs of arms wrap around me and Stef.It was Cat and Paige.

Where the fuck did they come from, they must of come here with Stef.

"I'm guessing you guys are back together then, if not this is fucking awkward" Paige said.

"Paige, you're a twat, of course they are back together, they just hugged and kissed, if not that is fucked up" Catherine told Paige.

"We are back together"Me and Stef both said.

I was so much more happier than I was earlier.

"Guys come in, you can stay here I have an extra room"Zoe shouted from out the window.

We all went inside and me, Stef, Zoe, Paige, Cat and Joe all went and sat in the lounge and caught up on shit.

Jordan wasn't here because she had work.