Chapter 53: Shopping Trip *FLICKS HANDS UP IN AIR*

*Catherine' POV*

Turns out Stef has Tonsillites, Unlucky.

I woke up the next morning in Dru's room and it was 1pm.See this is what time every person should get up at not 7/8 am like Chloe does.I got up and put on my black leggings and my ADTR top (A day to remember) and went downstairs.

Chloe, Paige and Stef were in the lounge.

"Hi guys"I said, then skipped to the kitchen to put the kettle on.

"Hi Lazy bum"Chloe smirked.As I came back in with a cup of tea.

"Hi"was all Paige said.

Hi Cat Stef wrote on a board.

"Awh bless you can't really talk, did you guys sleep well?"I asked.

"Yeah"Chloe and Paige said.

Yes thanks Stef wrote down.Bless.

For most of the day we didn't really do alot we just watched films and looked aftef Stef (Chloe mainly did, with help from me and Paige because she is still a bit unstable walking but she is alot better than she was when she first came out of the hospital)

When the other guys got home we just sat around and didn't really do much.

It was now Saturday, and I was up before 12 it's a miracle.Haha, no it's torture.It 10:37 we should all be asleep but nooooo everyone was already downstairs.How?!

They were sat downstairs on the sofa in the lounge, well except Dru and Ash who i'm guessing already left.

"Morning"I said half asleep.

"Morning, it isn't normal saying that to you, how come your awake early?"Chloe asked.

"MORNING"Paige shouted from the kitchen.

Morning Cat Stef wrote on his little white board.

"Morning, I know it's horrible being awake this early I have no idea why I woke up so early.PAIGE KETTLE PLEEEEAAAASE"I told them.Ugh too early.

I threw myself on the other sofa to Chloe and Stef and just led there face down for about 5 minutes.

Then I spelt tea, I instantly sat up and Paige was stood there with my tea.

"Yay thank you!"I exclaimed.

"Haha, your welcome It's funny how you know when tea is near you"Paige replied.

"I know it's a gift"I said puttong a hand on my heart.

"You guys should go and do something today"Stef tried to say with a croaky voice.

"That is a good idea Stef, but use the board"I told him.

Ok he wrote.

"Thank you, now what shall we do then?"I asked.

"Urrmm...town?Paige suggested.

"Yeah great plan, Chloe you in?"I questioned.

"I don't know, because what will Stef do?"She replied.

Babe, I will be fine don't worry I will find something to do.Now go have fun you have looked after me for the whole of the week, now please go and enjoy yourself.Stef somehow managed to fit on the mini white board he had.

"Ok, i'm coming then!"Chloe confirmed.

"Do you want to leave at 11:30"Paige suggested.

"Sure"Me and Chloe agreed.

We all went upstairs to get dressed and ready.I obviously took the longest, because I put make-up on and have to straighten my very curly hair, and I had a shower last.But by the time I was ready it was 11:23.Boom.

I went downstairs in my black jeans and my BMTH top, which I love, and I had a black bag with spikes on to match my creepers with studs on.

Us girls put our shoes on and left to go Shopping!

I seriously need some more clothes as well because mine are all either too small or are broken and unfixable.

We walked around all day buying a shit load of clothes and other accessories, and I got some more eyeliner and masscara because I needed some more because i'm running out again.

"I'm really glad I came out with your girls today, I really enjoyed myself thank you"Chloe said.

"Awh, it's alright.But you made it just as fun"Me and Paige both said.

"Oh I need to go and get something for my mum for her birthday?"Paige told us.

"Acctually I need to get a new docking station mine broke, you go and get what you need to get and I will get what I need and we will see each other at the house later, yeah?"I asked.

"Yeah okaaii see you in a bit, Chloe what you doing?"Paige replied.

"I will probably just go back to the house"Chloe explained.

"Okaaii see you there"Me and Cat both said and the three of us walked off in different directions.