Chapter 27 : Happy Birthday Dru

*Dru's POV*

We all went to bed that night at about 11 because we were all tired.Catherine came in with me,Chloe went in with Stef and Paige went into Ash's room.When we were downstairs Stef kept checking the time.I don't know why.I walked into Stef's room,

"Stef can I talk to you?"I asked.

"Yeah sure"He replied.

We walked out his room an stood in the hallway.

"Why did you continuously keep looking at the time when we were down stairs?"I questioned.

"Urrmm....because I wanted to look at the time"Stef lied.

"Really?"I asked.

"No,but I can't tell you why I promised I wouldn't tell anyone,I haven't even told Chloe"Stef whispered.

"Oh ok"I said a little disapointed.

"You will see in the morning"Stef exclaimed.

"Ok"I said and walked back to my room and hopped into bed with Catherine.A few minutes later I fell asleep.

*Ash's POV*

I had just woken up remembering everything that happened last night between me and Paige.Our relationship has got to a new level of intimite.It was 10am and it was Dru's birthday today I had got him halo 3 and some new trainers.Stef's birthday was tomorrow and I go him The lion king on Dvd because it was his favourite film and I got him a purple jumper with his name on it.Paige was just waking up now.

"Morning"She said.

"Morning beautiful"I replied.

I got up and got dressed into what I had on yesterday and Paige got changed into a pink top,a blue hoodie and some black leggings.We both headed down stairs and decided to make Dru an English breakfast.Once we had made it he walked down stairs with Catherine.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"We shouted.

"Thank you guys"Dru said sitting at the breakfast bar starting to eat his English breakfast without sausages.

"Damn I wanted to make pancakes"Catherine exclaimed.

"Oh well"She added.

A few minutes later Chloe came downstairs.

"Happy birthday Dru"She said hugging him.

"Thank you"He replied.

After he had eaten his breakfast Stef came down.

"Morning,Happy birthday"Stef said half asleep.

We all went into the lounge and gave Dru his presents.I'm pretty sure he liked them.

"Thank you guys,these presents are amazing"Dru exclaimed.

"No problem"We all said.

*Catherine's POV*

We had just given Dru his presents and by the look on his face he loved everything.I checked the time and it was 12pm so we still had time till we had to go to the restaurant.So we had time to get ready and do what ever.Once Dru opened all his presents we all got dressed and had showers and Dru was playing on his new xbox games.He got Halo 3, Halo reach,Tomb raider and Skyrim.He was currently playing on Tomb raider.I sat down on the sofa behind him.He was sat on a green beenbag playing it.All the others were somewhere else.I have no clue where probably stabbing children and their parents...Wait no that's what I would be doing.Then I remembered What happened with my mum,I wasn't really that close with my mum.It had nothing to do with stabbing though.But I also had a step dad I didn't like as well but sometimes he was ok.Well i had an argument with my mum when I was 16 I think well I was in 6th form. I took all my stuff and went and lived at Chloe's house until we both moved out and got our own houses.Years went by so quickly.But I was just sat on the sofa watching Dru consentrate on playing Tomb raider.He was pretty good at it considering he just got it.I was watching him for what have must been ages because when I checked the time it was already 5pm.We had to get ready.

"Dru you have to come off there now"I told him.

"Why?"He asked confused.

"Because me and you are going out"I explained.

"Oh ok"He said and turned off the game.

We both walked upstairs and I went into the spare room and put on a black dress that was slightly ripped and had a small tutu part at the bottom,which was part of the design,and it came about mid thighs.It was my favourite dress.It also had a few safty pins on it near the bottom of the dress.I straightened my hair and put on some eyeliner.I put on my black wedges and grabbed my black purse.Very black I know and walked out the room,where I was greeted with a very hansome looking Dru who was in a suit which was black with a white shirt.He stood there with his mouth wide open as I walked out the spare room.All the others were there too because Chloe and Paige helped me get ready,and i'm guessing Ash and Stef helped Dru get ready.

"I think you have made Dru speechless"Stef announced.

I blushed slightly and Dru snapped out of his staring moment.

"Catherine you look..............."Dru started.

"Stunning,beautiful,amazing,flawless"Came from everybody else.

Now I was properly blushing.

"Yeah all of those"Dru replied.

Everybody laughed and we all walked downstairs and me and Dru headed for the door.

"Bye guys"We both said and left.

"Where are we going beautiful?"Dru asked.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out"I told him.With my heels on I was only just taller than him.We got a taxi to town and walked towards the restaurant I booked us at which was Dru's favourite restaurant.It was called The Topeka.It was really fancy and really nice in there.We soon got there.

"This is my favourite restaurant"He gasped.We walked inside and I told the man the surname and he showed us to our table.It was by the window and outside there was a little fountai nit was cute.

"How did you manage to get us a table"Dru asked looking around at how busy it was.

"I just walked in and asked to book a table"I told him because that is what I did,I was just lucky I guess.

"Thank you"Dru replied.

"It's no problem"I replied smiling.We ordered our food and just talked for a while until it arrived.I had ordered a chicken burger,and Dru ordered A gluten free Pizza.That's a normal Dru then.When our food arrived it looked really posh on the plates.We ate our food and decided to pass on dessert.

The check came and Dru went to grab it.

"No"I said.

"It's your birthday,I'm paying" I told him putting the money in the little book they gave us with the check in it.

Once everything was payed for we left and walked around for a while.

"Thank you for that,You really are amazing"Dru said smiling.

I was blushing once again,I grabbed Dru's hand and continued walking with him.

"It's the least I could do"I told him.

"The least.Catherine you brought be 3 snapbacks,a brand new pair of trainers, Skyrim and you booked us at my all time favourite restaurant and payed for it, that is more than least, infact it is the nicest thing anyone has done for me,thank you I love you so much"Dru exclaimed.

He leant up slightly and kissed me.We pulled back a few seconds later and continued walking around town for a few hours.We then decided to head back home considering it was already 10:30pm.We got back and everyone was in the lounge.

"Have fun?"Chloe asked.

"Yes,definatly the best birthday ever"Dru said.

I just smiled at everyone.Chloe winked back and we both just set of into fits of laughter like usual and collapsed to the floor.

"What is so funny?"Stef asked.

"I........don't.....even..know"Chloe said calming down and catching her breath whilst standing up.

"Well we are going upstairs goodnight my children"I said as me and Dru walked off upstairs.

"I know what they are going to do"Chloe said to the others not realising we could still hear them.We got into Dru's room and Chloe was right she did know what was going to happen next.