Chapter 11: Arguing still

*Ash's POV*

Once Chloe and Stef left to go get a DVD me,Paige who I seriously thought i was falling in love with the more i spoke to her,Dru and Catherine got into my car and Catherine and Dru continued to argue for fuck sake.

"We should of got vodka" Dru complained.

"No we should of got Malibu" Catherine protested.

"No" said Dru.

"Yes"Catherine almost practically shouted.

"No" Dru argued.

"Yes"Catherine replied.

"No" Dru responded.

"FOR FUCK SAKE,GET THE FUCK OUT!"I shouted stopping the car.

"Why?" Catherine asked getting out of the car with Dru.

"Because you,guys keep arguing and it's really annoying" Paige and I said in unison.

"But Ash it's raining" Dru said

"We only live 10 minutes away, just walk" I told them as they closed the doors and i drove away.

"I feel mean now" Ash mumbled

"They will learn" Paige responded

*Catherine's POV*

Me and Dru were currently in the car arguing over what alcohol we should of got then Ash got really mad and kicked us out of the car and me and Dru had to walk in the rain i didn't mind i liked the rain.So me and Dru were walking in the rain. Ok i am worried Chloe has told Paige or anyone that i like Dru,i have for a while it's like the more i find out about him the more i realise i love him and he is kind and sweet too."We should of got vodka" Dru said laughing.

I scowled at him

"I knew that would annoy you" Dru added.we were just coming up to a puddle and i cane up with a mischievious plan.Then we came up to the puddle i jumped and hard as I could,i ran after i saw his reaction,it was priceless, i kept running and running until he caught up with me and wrapped his arms around me and lifted me over his shoulder, i sqealed and squirmed.Then he dropped me on the floor and I hit my head on the floor it hurt but i laughed it off.

"I'm so sorry Catherine i really didn't mean to drop you"Dru apologised

"It's fine really" I told him

He helped me up and at this point we were both soaked we were just staring at each other and he smiled and leant in i couldn't hesitate about what was going to happen I leant in too and we had a a full on snog session.I was jumping on the inside I was so happy.

"Urrmm...... I don't know what to say?"Dru explained

"Neither do I" I said

"Soooo....are.....we...going out then?"i added

"If you want to,but if you don't i don't mind I just have to tell you that I love you and I know it's probably stupid because i have only known you for a day and a bit but it's like the more i find out about you the more I fall in love with you"

"Awwhh" I squealed

"I feel the same,i would love to go iut with you"I beamed.

"Really? I thought you were going to turn me down" Dru said pretty damn suprised.

"No,I would never turn you down" I admitted

"So were officially a couple?"Dru asked making sure it was real.

"Yes" I said putting it bluntly

Dru grabbed my hand and we continued walking back to the boys house i was the happiest girl in the world right now i could not stop smiling.