Chapter 50: Dad?!

*Catherine's POV*

So the boys have juat left us alone in their house (probably not the best idea) to go to the studio for the day to film a new parody.Yay!I love their songs/parody's.I think we all do.So us girls were just sat in the boys lounge watching The IT crowd-love this programme-not doing much really when I thought of an Idea.I rolled off the sofa onto the floor, got up and pelted upstairs to Dru's room.I got a bag and ran back downstairs.I walked over to Chloe.

"Help me by pinning Paige to the floor"I whispered.

"Why?"Chloe asked really confused/worried.

"I want to put make-up on Paige, well eyeliner"I replied.

"Oh right okaaii"Chloe said walking over to Paige and pushing her to the floor(may I point out, this is not in a sexual way I generally mean Chloe pushed Paige to the floor and held her there) Chloe was pretty strong for a small person, but I am stronger because I am more fabulous.

"What the fuck?"Paige exclaimed.

"Sorry Paige, Cat wants to put eyeliner on you"Chloe explained.

"You could of asked instead of pinning me to the floor"Paige complained.

"Oh, hahahahahaha"I replied.

Chloe let go of Paige and I put eyeliner on Paige, she looked well sassy!I love that word.Sassy.Then I looked at Paige and she looked back at me, we both smiled and then Paige pinned Chloe down this time.

"Your turn"Paige announced.

"No, no, no"Chloe squealed trying to wriggle out away from me and Paige but failing miserably.

"Yes, Cat did it to me so it is your turn"Paige said.

"I don't want to though"Chloe complained like a 5 year old.

I got closer to Chloe and started to put eyeliner on her face but she just kept wriggling.

"Stop moving you little shit"I said trying not to laugh.

"No!"Chloe protested.

"Paige sit on her, not in sexual way I mean so she doesn't move, then hold her face still so she can move her face"I explained.

Paige did exactly as I said.Smart child, if she didn't I would of slit her throat, i'm joking.I wouldn't really.Maybe.

"Owch, Stomach and I swear this is child abuse"Chloe exclaimed.

"Shit, I am so sorry"Paige said moving so she was still sat on Chloe just not where she had been stabbed repeatedly.

"One, your 22, Two child abuse is hitting a child not sitting on them and putting make-up on them"I told Chloe.

"I don't care this is still against my will, so I have lost my freedom of...movement and it's alright Paige"Chloe blabbed.

"What are you on?"I asked.

"Umm...the floor!"Chloe said sarcastically.

"Shush your mush and don't move your tush"I said and put eyeliner on Chloe, she still tried to fight it but she failed.

"Done"I said after taking like 3 minutes to put it on her.

"Ugh, can I get up now?"Chloe asked.

"Yes you can"Paige told her helping her up.

"You two look like sassy motherfuckers"I told them both.

"Thanks!"Paige cheered.

Chloe just stood there unamused.

"Really, why me?"She asked.

"Because I wanted to see what you would look like with eyeliner on"I explained.

Chloe threw her hands up in the air and walked off upstairs(still with struggle, poor bugger.)

Paige followed behind Chloe and I sat and watched some shitty, really bad quality horror film.

A few minutes later they came back downstairs with all the eyeliner washed off.

"Now what?"I asked as they plonked themselves down on the sofa next to me.

No..."Chloe started but got interupted by the doorbell.

I looked at the time.It was only 4 so it wouldn't be the boys because they were coming back at 5.Chloe and Paige looked at me and smiled, I huffed and got up to get the door.

I opened the door and there was a tallish man with short, grey hair and had short stubble.He was also wearing a long black coat like mine!

"Hello, does someone called Dru Wakely live here?"This man with a deepish voice asked.

"Umm..Yeesss...why?...Who are you?"I asked.

"I am Dru's father"He said bluntly.

"Are tou being serious or is this a fucking joke?"I asked slightly confused as those four words circled my head.

"I am his real biological father, my name is Matt"He said.

"Hi i'm Catherine"I replied.

If this is him then this is the FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO PRACTICALLY RUINED DRU'S LIFE, I WANT TO KICK HIM SO HARD IN THE BOLLOCKS THAT THEY FALL OFF.THE CUNT!

"Come in"I said.WHAT RHE FUCK CATHERINE WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT.

"Thank you"He said.

I showed him to the lounge and introduced him to Chloe and Paige.

"Just to let you know Dru isn't home at the moment he will be back at 5"I explained.We were talking for a while.Wait let me rephrase that he was talking for ages because all he was on about was his fucking spanish wife and his new kids, I wish he would shut the fuck up already!

"Oh I never said, I am Dru's girlfriend, Chloe is Stef's girlfriend and Paige is Ash's girlfriend, and Ash and Stef are Dru's best friends who also live here"I explained.

"Oh right okay"He said and then continued to tell us about his 'new' life, I want to smash my face against a fucking brick wall and it looked like Paige and Chloe did too.

Then finally the door unlocked and the boys walked in.

"Hi gi....Who is that?"Dru asked.

"Hi Dru, this is your dad...Matt"I explained softly.

"What?!"Stef and Ash asked whilst Dru stood there emotionless.

"Is this a joke?"Dru asked.

"Nope, I asked the same thing"I told him now hugging him.

"Hi Son"Matt said.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME YOUR SON, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN MY LIFE FOR WHAT 17 YEARS AND NOW YOU HAVE THE DECENCY TO CONE BACK AND CALL ME SON, I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.PISS OFF BACK YOUR YOU FUCKING SPANISH BITCH AND YOUR FUCKING KIDS AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE, I HOPE YOU FUCKING HAPPY.YOU TWAT"Dru shouted.By now me, Ash, Chloe, Paige and Stef were stood in the kitchen listening in to the argument/conversation.

"But... I love you Dru"Matt stuttered.

Me, Paige and Chloe walked in at this point.

"THAT IS FUCKING BOLLOCKS BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T OF RAN OFF WITH THE FUCKING SPANISH BITCH AND HAVE TWO KIDS WITH HER YOU LYING CUNT!"Dru shouted once again.

"Also you obviously don't love Dru because since you got here all you have been fucking talking about is yourslef and your 'new' fucking family.You didn't even mention The family you tore apart or destroyed one fucking bit.And you barely let us talk.So don't fucking bullshit to Dru or us, and I have proof from these two girls that is exactly what you did so that was obviously complete and utter bullshite.NOW PISS OFF BACK TO YOU SPANISH CUNT AND LEAVE DRU ALONE YOU BULLSHITTING TWAT"I exclaimed pointing towards the door.

"Fine...Fuck you all, and especially you , you bitch!"Matt said and went to walk out the door but pushed me over at the same time and I must of hit my head on the coffee table and passed out.