Chapter 30 : Flash

*Dru's POV*

I had just woken up and Stef,Ash and Paige by the sounds of the laughter and the face me, Catherine and Chloe were the only people in the lounge.I think they were already awake and I think they were in the kitchen.I got up not disturbing Catherine or Chloe and walked to the kitchen where Stef,Ash and Paige were either sat on the side or on the floor.Stef was drinking tea.

"Morning guys"I said.

"Morning Dru"They replied in unison.

"Ok that was some creepy shit"Stef said.

"I agree"Ash said.

We all stared at each other for a while,then we all burst out laughing.We all stopped because we realised we had probably woken Chloe and Catherine up.We all walked into the lounge where Chloe and Catherine were still fast asleep on the same sofa next to each other.

"They look really cute"Paige said.

"Yeah I agree"I said.

We all went upstairs and got dressed and had showers while the girls were asleep.I put on some black jeans and a white t-shirt and my green hoodie.I put my black and green snapback on and checked the time it was only 9 so that was alright.I went downstairs where Stef,Ash and Paige were sat and now Chloe was awake.

"Morning Chloe"I said.

"Morning Dru"She replied.

Then there was just Catherine asleep. hloe got up and went upstairs and the rest of us, who were awake, sat and watched TV downstairs quietly so we didn't disturb Catherine.

*A few hours later*

We have been watching TV for a few hours and Catherine still wasn't awake bless her.Ash and Paige went to get some milk from the shop because we didn't have any.Chloe and Stef were in the lounge on the other sofa watching TV as well and I was sat on the same sofa Catherine was asleep on.A few minutes later Catherine woke up.

"Hi"She cherped rubbing her eyes getting up.

"Morning....well technically afternoon"Chloe said looking at the clock.

"Shit is it already 1pm?"Catherine asked.

"Yep"I replied.

"Well I do like sleep,so does Chloe acctually we once slept in till 3pm and I was supposed to go to my dad's whoops"Catherine told us.

"I remember that"Chloe replied.

Catherine walked off to the kitchen.A few minutes later I heard her growl and walk back in and sit down next to me.

"What's wrong babe?"I asked.

"No milk"Catherine replied.

"What?"I asked.

"3....2.....1"Chloe counted down quietly.

"Oh right,no milk no tea"I exclaimed.

"That was pretty accurate timing Chloe"I told her.

'I know it was nearly as good as my rage to Catherine when we were 14 and this little shit cried because Catherine said she didn't like one direction,then Catherine got moaned at by some old bitch and my rage was brilliant, Paige said I sounded like Gordan Ramsay and I cheered Catherine up with 6 messages"Chloe said proudly.

"Yeah because your that good,where is Paige and Ash?"Catherine asked.

"Ih they went to get some milk"Stef replied.

"Yes!"Catherine cheered.

Chloe randomly started laughing and collapsed to the floor laughing.

"Now what are you laughing at babe?"Stef asked.

"I remember the texts that made Catherine happy"Chloe said still laughing.

"What were they I don't......"Catherine paused then burst out laughing too.Me and Stef looked at each other and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"What happened?"I asked.

"Well.......Catherine was at my house one day and we were led at the top of my stairs, I had my own floor for my room, talking to my Dad and he said Don't fall down the stairs girls and what did Catherine do.......She fell down my stairs head first did a roly poly and stood up against the wall that are at the bottom of my stairs and shouted taadaa"Chloe explained.At this point we were all led on the floor laughing so much our eyes were watering amd our sides hurt.Then Ash and Paige walked in and saw us.

"Da fuq?"Ash asked.

"No idea"Paige replied.

Catherine shot up in an instant and rushed towards Ash and Paige.

Catherine grabbed the bag with the milk in it boiled the kettle and came back in a few moments later with three cups of tea.She gave one to Stef and one to Chloe.She sat down on my lap and drank her tea.

"Ahhh"Catherine said.

"Why the fuck were you guys on the floor laughing again?"Ash asked.

Chloe explained to Ash and Paige why we were laughing and now it was their turn to laugh, well we were all laughing but shhh.

At about 4:30pm ish we decided to go for a walk because I love going for walks at 4/5ish in the evening it's great.We were all just walking,I was holding hands with Catherine,Stef and Chloe were holding hands and Ash had his arm around Paige.We were all walking along not really saying anything when out of no where a girl with a camera came up to us all and took pictures.I couldn't see a thing the flash was on and we were all blinded by the flashing.The girl soon ran off.We all gained our vision back and continued walking.

"What the fuck was that all about?"Chloe asked.

"No fucking clue maybe a fan,I guess"I replied.We shook it off (not literallly) and just walked around for a while,Chloe showed us her favourite place.Which was a hill in a field that had a tree at the top and she told is she comes here when she is sad,lonely or even happy.I remember Catherine telling me she was here when she ran out of the music store a few weeks ago.We slowly headed back to the house and we soon got there.We all walked inside amd just as we did it started to rain.

"That was some lucky shit"Catherine said looking out the lounge window.

"Damn we missed it I love rain"Chloe frowned.

"Is it weird I like the smell of rain on concrete?"Stef asked quietly.

"No it's cute"Chloe replied.

Stef blushed and kissed Chloe and they went off in their own little world.

"Let's leave them to it"I said walking to the kitchen.We sat down and we all went on our phone's.I we t on flappy bird i've been trying to beat Catherine's score for ages,I'm only 3 away.

"Shit guys,SHIT!"Ash exclaimed.