Chapter 48 : Tea

A/N Paige ( Real life Paige, not the one in the story) she asked me to put this one part in the story and I said I would so on Paige's POV just be warned I didn't think of that part she did (She is a strange one, but I love her really, not in a lesbian way though) Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

*Stef's POV*

Chloe and Cat had just finished watching American Horror Story, They were now in tears, like literal tears.Cat stood up, helped Chloe up (she can't walk properly cause if the whole stabbing thing) and they hugged each other, I was just sat on the sofa opposite the TV sat down and Chloe came over to me, using various things to help her walk, Sat on my lap, and hugged my whilst still crying.

"Why are you crying?"I asked Chloe chuckling slightly.

"Because When Kyle says I love you to Zoe, it's adorable because he couldn't speak before because it was all trapped in his head, because he was in a crash and died but Zoe brought him back to life because she liked him, and it's so friggen cute"She explained.

I just laughed and hugged her.

"Hey!Don't laugh at me, biatch"She said wiping her eyes, no longer crying.

"But it's funny"I said still laughing.

"No it's not"She said as she pulled back from the hug and just looked at me, still sat on my lap.

"Yes, it is"I argued.

"No, it's not"She replied.

"Yes it is"I told her.

Out of the blue she kissed me, it was perfect, her soft, warm lips on mine.I know I always say it is perfect or amazing but it truly is.A few moments later Chloe pulled back.

"No it's not"She said and got up off my lap and hobbled to the kitchen.

I looked around and Cat and Dru were like eating each others faces whilst Cat was sat on Dru.Paige and Ash were also eating each others faces too but Paige was sat next to Ash.I got up and followed where Chloe went to the kitchen.As I walked though the door I saw Chloe sat on the side with her too lifted up, she was looking at the multiple scars on her stomach.As soon as she noticed me she quickly put her top down and I walked over to her, and wrapped my arms around her, and she did the same.

"You don't have to worry about me seeing your scars, they don't make you any less beautiful"I told her.

"Awhh Stef, but it's just there are loads of them "She squealed going red.

"Haha, don't worry about them they don't change who you are in person"I said.

I kissed her and she kissed me back and we just sat in the kitchen proper 'making out' for a while until Chloe pulled back and carefully got off the side and went to fill up the kettle with water.She used the sides for support.Once the kettle was boiled she went to get three mugs.

"You do want a cup of tea right?"She asked.

I nodded and she smiled.

Chloe went to reach for three mugs but she couldn't reach.Bless.

"Can you help pleeeaaase?"She asked.

"Yeah sure short stuff"I said and winked.I got three mugs down and put them on the side.

"Thank youuuu"She said and kissed my cheek.I blushed slightly.

She made the cups of tea and gave one to me and took one into the lounge.I took the last one that was still in the kitchen because she needed to use the sides for support so I was helpful and took the last one for her because I am a nice boyfriend.We slowly and carefully walked into the lounge and We put the cups on the coffee table and Chloe kind of jumped on Dru and Catherine.(she couldn't really jump she kind of flopped but carefully)