Chapter 1 : The flight

A/n hi again these chapters are probably short but there will be a few if them xxx

*Stef's POV*

I was on my way to see my parents for Christmas, so was Ash and Dru. Me, Ash and Dru were currently in Canada on our first tour as the midnight Beast. I was sat on the aeroplane listening to my iPod that was on shuffle and the one and only when I'm older came on; I was miming along to the words when the pilot announced we were leaving in 5 minutes. Just then someone was stood in the aisle looking at me I took out one of my headphones. She had brown hair that flowed to her waist, hazel eyes I swear they sparkled when she looked at me,she was wearing light blue skinny jeans and a white best top with a leather jacket she was so beautiful STEF SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE JUST SEEN THIS GIRL WTF then she hesitantly asked "Hi, is anyone sat here"

I paused whilst looking at her then "urmm ... N-no one is sat here" I stuttered

"Can I sit here, p-please if you don't mind?" she wondered

"I don't mind at all" I manage to get out of myself.

I smiled slightly and i could feel my cheeks burning a rosy red colour. Well this is embarrassing.

*Chloe's POV*

I had just got on the plane to go to London to go home for Christmas. I was in Canada for my dance exam I had last week. I was almost late for the plane. Phew I was on the plane with 5 minutes to spare. I walked to the back of the plane and looked at this guy who was sat by himself he had an afro which was messy but cute he also had a snapback on with his hair sticking out the front, his eyes were a chocolate colour they were amazing and locked onto mine he was wearing a burgundy hoodie with the hood sort of up so it's just on the hat Wait Chloe snap out of it. He took out one of his headphones and as he did I asked him "hi, is anyone sat here" and he was just staring at me. He looked really familiar. He took a while to reply however replied with "urmm ... N-no one is sat here"

"Can I sit here, p-please if you don't mind" I asked sort of stuttering.

"I don't mind at all" he replied just above a whisper.

As I sat down he smiled and went a rosy red colour.

After we set off and was in the air I couldn't help but look at him because I recognised him from somewhere.

*Stef's POV*

I was just listening to "rap god" by Eminem whilst looking out the window it was dark outside I took my phone out my pocket and looked at the time it was already 9:30pm Christ ! then after I put my phone in my pocket at the corner of my eye I saw the girl just looking at me.

"I'm sorry but what is your name I recognise you from somewhere" she asked rather quickly

"I'm Stefan, but call me Stef" I answered

"OMG" she squealed

"What, what happened?" I questioned quite confused.

"I think I know where you're from, are you from the midnight beast?" she whispered so no one else could her.

"Umm..... Nooooo" I said trying to lie but failed miserably.

"Stef don't lie to me" "and I'm Chloe by the way" she said to me trying not to laugh "sorry" i replied back trying not to laught myself.

*Chloe's POV*

I knew , i knew that guy it was Stefan Abingdon from the midnight beast i loved them but i think i kept my cool around him hopefully.

"So if you don't mind me asking where you are going for christmas" asked stef

God he is cute CHLOE SERIOUSLY YOU CAN'T KEEP SAYING THAT TO YOURSELF "i'm going to london to see my family and going home after christmas ,what about yourself ?" i replied "i'm going to london to go to mine and the boy's house and then visiting family on christmas really where do you live " replied stef "i live in stratford" i exclaimed

"OMG are you serious ?" stef asked quite exited.

"Yes i do why ?" i said really confused

"I live in stratford too!" he exclaimed