Chapter 38 : A+

*Ash's POV*

We had just finished listening to Catherine explain everything that happened to Chloe.Awh I feel really sorry for her.She has had a rough life.Ex stabbed her, her dad died a few years ago of a brain tumor and she got stabbed again and niw she has to have a blood transfusion and she is 't eating.Dru had a pretty hard life with his dad leaving with some spanish whore when Dru was 6.Catherine didn't get along with her mum or stepdad so mived out when she was in sixth form, end of year 11, then there was me, Stef and Paige who had ok lives.Well Stef had a crazy ex, Fucking Viki and I got bullied so I guess only Paige then.But I would rather it be me who was bullied than Paige even though I didn't know her when I was younger.Anyway then I looked at Chloe who was under the duvet crying her eyes out and then I looked at everyone else who where all looking pretty damn sad and then I looked iver at Stef who looked sad at the fact Chloe was crying and it looked like he was thinking as well.

WAIT!"Stef shouted.

"What, what, what"Catherine said jumping out of her seat as Stef just made her jump by shouting.

Chloe slowly pulled the duvet down to her nose so she could look at Stef who just shouted.

"Well you know You said Chloe's blood type is A+?"He asked mainly at Catherine.

"Yeeeeesss"Catherine replied rather confused like the rest of us.

"Well guess what?"He asked another question.

"Just fucking tell us for christ sake"Dru said what was in everybody's mind.

"What?"Chloe asked really quietly.

"My blood type is A+ as well, I could give blood so they can give it to Chloe"Stef announced.

"Your fucking kidding me"Paige squealed.

"Nope, i'm dead fucking serious"He replied smiling.

Chloe smiled and instantly hugged Stef.

"I fucking love you so much"Chloe said to him.Awh they were so cute.

"Haha I love you too"He replied.I grabbed Paige's waist and pulled her in for a hug, she was nearly crying.

"What's wrong?"I asked concerned.

"Nothing i'm so happy for Chloe because she was worrying about this and now.....awhhhhh"Paige said trying not to cry with happiness.Haha happiness, great word.I looked over at Dru and Catherine whi were hugging too and Catherine was crying, what is it with girls and crying.Chloe and Stef were kissing now.I decided to kiss Paige.We had a proper 'snog session' as I call it.We both pulled back as the nurse walked back in.

"Hello everybody, Hello Chloe"She said.

"Hello"We all replied.

"Hello Amelia"Chloe said.

"Does your bandage need to be changed again?"She asked Chloe.

"Probably"Chloe said looking at her stomach, there was blood seeping through the bandage.I could almost see her ribs as well.Probably because she wasn't eating and loosing blood.

"I think it does"Chloe told her.

"We will wait outside"Paige said grabbing my hand and walking out the door.

*Chloe's POV*

OHMYGOD! Stef was blood type A+ too.OHMYGOD!AHHHH!He could give me the blood for the transfusion, if he wanted to though, I wouldn't force him too.I instantly hugged him.I didn't care if it hurt, I loved this boy so much.

"Would you seriously do that for me?"I whispered to him.

"Of course I would, I love you too much not to and I hate seeing you suffer"He whispered back.He was fucking perfect.

"I fucking love you so much"I told him.

"Haha I love you too"He replied.I pulled back because my stomach was huting too much.He kissed me and we were 'making out' for a while until the door opened.I pulled back and it was Amelia, my nurse.

"Hello everybody, Hello Chloe"She said.

"Hello"The others replied.

"Hello Amelia"I said.

"Does your bandage need to be changed again?"She asked me.

"Probably"Isaid looking at my stomach lifting up the gown thing, I didn't care if the others saw my stomach, there was blood seeping through the bandage once again.

"I think it does"I told Amelia.

"We will wait outside"Paige said.

"Ok"I replied.

Stef got up as well and they all headed out the door.

"Stef can you stay in here please?"I asked him.

"Yeah sure"He replied smiling.

"Thank you"I said smiling back.

I sat on the edge of the bed with help from Amelia and Stef, then I had to lift up the gown thing I was wearing and Stef's eyes lit up.It made me giggle slightly which hurt my stomach.I'm not sure what his eyes lit up at, either the fact I had lifted up my top or the blood seeping through the bandage.

Amelia took of the bandage and I grabbed Stef's hand.Amelia put the clean bandage on and it hurt more than it normally did.I squeezed Stef's hand and shut my eyes as Amelia put the bandage on.She soon put it on and I put my gown down and Amelia and Stef helped me lie down again.

"Amelia I think i've found someone who can give me some blood for the transfusion"I said looking at Stef who was smiling.

"Really?"She said.

"Yep, I am willing to give blood for Chloe"Stef beamed.

"That is so sweet, what is your blood type?"She asked.

"A+"Stef replied.

"That's great, we will get you signed up for giving blood.Go to the front desk anytime and we can sort it out"She told Stef.

"Great thank you"Stef replied, holding my hand again.

Amelia walked out of the room and the others came back in.

"Alright Chloe-tron and Stefascope"Catherine said sitting on the end of my bed.

We all laughed but I stopped myself because it hurts my stomach when I laugh.