The Toy Master Series: Behind...

By theprodigypenguin

**One-Shot Requests: OPEN** A guide to the series filled with exclusive content such as never before seen on... More

Intro: Author's Note and Rules
Character Sheet: Demitri "Demi" Inou
Character Sheet: Kailas Patel
Character Sheet: Tobias Mayer Florian
Character Sheet: Carter Emrys Florian
ONE-SHOT: Love at First Crepe
ONE-SHOT: Broken Bodies
ONE-SHOT: Star Light, Star Bright
ONE-SHOT: S'mores
Song List by Chapter Suggestions
Toy Master Trilogy Character Profiles Part #1
Toy Master Trilogy Character Profiles Part #2
Toy Master Trilogy Character Profiles Part #3
Toy Master Trilogy Character Profiles Part #4
Toy Master Trilogy Character Profiles Part #5
Toy Master Trilogy Character Profiles Part #6
50 Fun Facts
50 More Fun Facts (+Bryn Keller)
101-150 Fun Facts
Toy Master Trilogy: Quote Contest ((CLOSED))
Character Inspiration: Demitri "Demi" Inou
Character Inspiration: Kailas Patel
Character Inspiration: Dakota Bailey
Wedding Rings
Character Inspiration: Cassius "Worm" Eliades
ONE-SHOT: Moment
TMT: Quote Contest **WINNER**
Dedly Snek
Tobias & Carter Florian (commission)
ONE-SHOT: Broken Messages
Carter Florian Is My Life
Commercial Work
Royalty AU
The Toy Master Trilogy Official Cover Art
ONE-SHOT: Falling Stars
ONE-SHOT: Encantador de Serpientes
Charm Size
Vampire AU
Mpreg AU
TMT Contest Entry #1: A Silent Cause
Omegaverse AU
Hogwarts AU
ONE-SHOT: Rhythmn of the Night
ONE-SHOT: Touch
TMT Question: Favorite Character(s)
🌷Easter Special Voting🌷CLOSED🌷
Tobias & Carter OTP Stuff
Bryn & Logan OTP Stuff
Cass & Carina OTP Stuff
ONE-SHOT: Gebrochen Sein
Fluffy Mini Prompts
Klaus & Diego OTP Stuff
Malachi & Arthur OTP Stuff
Orion, Beckett & Dakota OTP Stuff
Kailas & Demi OTP Stuff
ONE-SHOT: Daytime Terrors
Anthro AU
Fun Facts: 151-200
Couple Song: Klaus & Diego (fucking end me)
Couple Song: Bryn & Logan
Character Sheet: Dakota Bailey
Magician AU
ONE-SHOT: Fate
ONE-SHOT: A Little Love
ONE-SHOT: Disillusion
ONE-SHOT: Future Friends - Part 1
ONE-SHOT: Future Friends - Part 2
Fun Facts: 201-250
ONE-SHOT: Kith and Kin
ONE-SHOT: Jay
The Kaneki Ken Incident (and why I lose my shit over it)
ONE SHOT: Hands Heavy With Memory

Toy Master Trilogy: Fan Fiction Contest ((CLOSED))

939 34 21
By theprodigypenguin

*This contest is now closed. The winner will be announced as soon as possible. Thank you to everyone who entered.*

The moment you've all been waiting for, I know! Today marks the beginning of the second official Toy Master Trilogy Contest! I first want to thank everyone who participated in the quote contest, you guys are what made it fun for me, being able to communicate with you kiddies and learn which quotes touched you the most. The contest wouldn't have really gotten anywhere if no one had entered, right?

I would also like to extend a huge thank you as well as a massive congratulations to the winner of the Quote Contest: silverfalcon332. Thank you so much, and congrats! I hope you're enjoying your exclusive Tobias/Carter couple pin <3 I'm also hoping this next contest will interest you as well!

Now, for my first contest I did something rather simple and easy. I mean quotes, easy peasy. For my second contest, it's going to be a bit more complicated, with an even better prize for the winner chosen~ Ya'll excited? Let's get started.

PLEASE READ THE RULES AND CRITERIA CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS. Odds are I've already answered any questions you have. If you still have uncertainties after reading through entirely, then feel free to comment.

This contest will be a fan-fiction contest. What does that mean? Well I'll tell ya.

You must write a fanfiction/one-shot inspired by the books of the Toy Master Trilogy.

> Length must be from 2k words to 10k (the minimum is 2k, you have to at least put some effort into it). If the story ends up being over 10k, that's perfectly fine.

> You can choose whatever couple you wish to write about.

> You can write in any universe, alternate or otherwise (soul-mate AU, coffee shop AU, royalty AU, or the normal post-apocalyptic universe that the story is written in).

> Keep my kids in character as well as you can.

> All genres are valid and accepted (fluff, romance, erotica, angst, etcetera).

> Entries must be sent to me through email (amelia.vale.official@gmail.com), or posted onto the entrants profile with my name tagged in both the description and the chapter itself, so it's easier for me to find the entry.

> Entries e-mailed to me will be posted in THIS Behind the Scenes book for others to read. Non negotiable (however if you wish, I will keep your name as the author anonymous).

> Entries posted on the entrants own profile are required to have a visible disclaimer. Please do not use my characters without due credit. They aren't yours, so make sure to add a disclaimer at the beginning of the one-shot/fanfiction explaining where the characters come from and who they belong to.

> You can enter as many times as you want (write as many one-shots as your heart desires) but please put some thought into it.

-------

CRITERIA:

- Originality (is it something I've seen before, or is it something new that draws me in immediately?)

- Character (did you write my characters IN CHARACTER, or are they all over the place? Is Demi acting like Arthur? Because if he is, you did something wrong)

- Grammar/Punctuation (you're not infants, please use basic grammar structure and correct punctuation. No text lingo, because that turns me away from work instantaneously)

- Writing Style (not super important, but yea)

- Facts (make sure to get the tiny factoids right. Don't write about Kailas having dark green eyes, don't write about Demi being Chinese, if you need help with little tidbits of information, feel free to PM me, because I'm always happy to talk about my children)

-------

> ENTRIES CANNOT BE DELETED AFTER THE CONTEST IS OVER, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE WON. That's just rude, what if I want to reread your fic sometime?

> I will not accept entries in which the character(s) are being assaulted.

> This is not a follow/vote contest. I will not be offering a follow or votes as the prize, so if that's what you're after, exit to the left.

The prize will be something actually PHYSICAL (that's way more fun), an exclusive gift that you won't find anywhere else, not in actual stores or online at all. This physical item is not available for everyone, so if you want it, enter the contest!

> This is what you will receive if you win the Fan-Fiction contest:

*I'm such Sheith trash*

In case you didn't realize it, the keychain of Carter is the prize.

1.5" x 2.75"

Made of ultra-durable acrylic

UV resistant and waterproof

Double-sided rectangle

Value of $10.95 (USD)

Art by LaDollBlanche on DeviantArt

Character: Carter Emrys Florian (wedding version)

Made with Zazzle *jazz hands*

*NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR PURCHASE. As the art is not commercialized, I have no rights to make money from selling it, but I have full permission to give little trinkets away for free, completely exclusive. DO NOT FORGET WHO THE ARTIST IS BECAUSE SHE DESERVES ALL THE CREDIT AND LOVE.

*Extra note, if you ARE interested in purchasing official art of characters (keychains, pins, etcetera), then just wait a bit longer, because I have commercialized products on the way!

DEADLINE: This contest will end December 20, 2017 (12/20/17) *subject to deadline extension if I see fit*. Please have entries sent or posted before midnight on Wednesday the twentieth of December, 12pm US west coast time.

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS CONTEST IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR FANFICTIONS INSPIRED BY THE TOY MASTER TRILOGY. THE ONLY BOOKS THAT QUALIFY ARE PUPPET, TOY SOLDIER, BROKEN DOLL, WHAT HAPPENS IN VIENNA, AND ANY OF THE ONE-SHOTS I HAVE POSTED HERE IN THE BEHIND THE SCENES BOOK. PIGMENT, MEDICINE, AND ALL OTHER NOVELS THAT ARE ON MY PAGE DO NOT QUALIFY. I REPEAT, THE ONLY STORIES THAT QUALIFY ARE AS FOLLOWS:

> Puppet

>Toy Soldier

> What Happens in Vienna

> Love at First Crepe

> Broken Bodies

> Star Light, Star Bright

> S'mores

> Moment

> Rhythm of the Night (Patreon exclusive one-shot)

Thank you so much for your constant support and interest in this trilogy and it's extras! I hope to see a lot of phenomenal entries, and I hope I've given you plenty of time to write! I mean, two months. That should be plenty of time. If you have anymore questions that I have not answered in this chapter, please comment! And get writing! This keychain of Carter bby needs a loving home ~

(Side Note: As this contest requires an address to send you the prize, this must be kept in mind while entering. If you don't feel comfortable giving out your address, we can decide on a different prize for you, or we can discuss further accommodations, because if you do win, you deserve the prize eventually.)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
26.2K 2.3K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
63K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
92.7K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...