Dixon's Daughter • The Walkin...

Bởi pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's mom has abused her for about 4 years now, one day she does the unthinkable which leaves Emma in a coma... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
1:My Mom USED to be normal
2:Fade
3:Rick Grimes
4:Rotting Dead People A.K.A Walkers
5:Car Alarm
6:Emma's House
7:Kings County Sheriff's Office
8:Hancuffed to the Rooftop
9:Dead Puppies and Kittens
10:Daryl Dixon
12:Its All My Fault
13:Center-Wide Decontamination
14:Where a Car Goes To Die
15: Survive Through The Night
16: You Like Him
17:Walker Ears, Best Friends, and Bloody Noses
18: Truth Is, I'm Petrified
19: Yeah, and A Lot Too
20: Dixons Never Cry
21: Beside the Dying Fire
22: Escaping Inmates
23: Walkers, Walkers, Walkers
24: Mother Dearest
25: Abuse
26: Unnoticeable
27: No Him, No Me
28: The Past is the Past
29: Bad Things, A Lot of Bad Things
30: The Locket
31: Colorful
32: Pay a Visit to The Governor
33: The Three Letters
34: Woodbury
35: Thirteen
36: The Attack and The Aftermath
37: Crush
38: Punches
39: Quarantined
40: Slut
41: Just a dream
42: Faked It
43: Everyones Got A Job To Do
44: Blood and Mucus
45: Gratitude
46: Marcus Radford
47: Accusations and Explanations
48: Too Far Gone
49: Three
50: Humanity
51: My Everything
52: The Truck
53: Last Moments
54: The Tunnel
55: Invincible
56: Explanations
57: Terminus
58: A
59: Heroic
60: Static
61: Black Smoke and Explosions
62: Reunions
63: Stars
64: Help
65: The Church
66: Water Jugs
67: Alone
68: Plans
69: Hugs and Hospital Rooms
70: Free
71: Floor Seven
72: Knife and Gun
73: Intimidating
74: Savior
75: Not Dead Yet
76: Unconscious Dreams
77: Twisted
78: The Funeral
79: The Sanctuary
80: The Coma
81: The Whole
82: Hostages
83: Soulmates
84: Whistle
85: Farewell, My Love
(A/N) farewell, *my* loves:((

11:The First One Ive Ever Seen Bit

6.5K 112 29
Bởi pizzadeliveryboy

I'm unexplainably excited, tonight is the Season 8 premiere and the 100th episode of The Walking Dead. I'm so proud of every actor/actress who's ever been on the show for contributing to an amazing show. Whenever I'm sad the cast can cheer me up, I just watch some cast videos then I'm happy. Each and every wonderful man and woman who have ever participated in the show, whether their character was good or bad, I am extremely grateful for. Also can we just take a minute to appreciate everyone in the crew, without them there'd be no show. Greg Nicotero is a god when it comes to special FX makeup. Robert Kirkman is a genius because he's the man behind the comics which inspired the show. Again congratulations to everyone who has or had anything to do with the show at anytime I am extremely proud of them and can't wait to see tonight's episode. Okay, back to the story. I just felt the need to include this. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and are enjoying my story. Don't forget to vote and comment. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ READS!! ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
———————————————————————————
Emma's Pov
The truck just drove out of sight. I don't like the idea of them being out there. All 4 of the men that are out there are men who are important to me in one way or another. Daryl, he's my dad I just met him and I sure as hell ain't gonna lose him this easily. Rick, he helped protect me on our journey just as much as I helped protect him. Glenn, he saved my life in Atlanta, he cares about me, and in a way he's my best friend. I know it's weird for him to be my best friend since he's older than I am but he's one of the only people I've ever met willing to be a friend to me. Lastly there's T-Dog, I don't know him too well but he helped me get off of that roof in Atlanta, in which I am extremely grateful for him and the other men.

Please God, let them be okay.

*About 2 hours later*
Shane and Carl are hunting for frogs and most of the women are doing the laundry; Andrea, Amy, Lori, Jacqui, and Carol. I never really know what to do around here. I want to make myself useful but I don't know how, I think today I'm going to offer my help to the women doing laundry.

"Hey, do you guys need any help with the laundry by any chance?" I ask to the group of women.

"Oh honey you don't have to worry about helping us, why don't you go play?" Lori says.

"Oh, okay. I just want to help out." I say and walk off.

I don't understand. I'm 12, why can't I help out. I'm completely capable. Maybe I can help out Dale on top of the R.V. maybe he'll enjoy my company. I really need to make some friends. It's just everyone here who is near my age has known each other much longer and they're all so scared of me. I don't think they've had to be out there and actually kill a walker.

"Hey Dale, need any help up there? I'm trying to help out and everyone else I've asked has all denied me." I said forcing a laugh and shaking my head.

"I'm not sure how you can help... but sure c'mon up here!" Dale replied enthusiastic.

So I did as told and climbed to the top of the R.V. Dale ended up leaving once I got up there to start a fire to cook the fish Andrea and Amy caught for dinner.

I don't know how Dale does this all day. I've been up here for 5 minutes looking for something to shoot and of course there's nothing, I mean it's a good thing but I am bored as hell.

The fires started so I assume that's my cue to head down, so I do.

*About an hour later*

Everyone has finished eating now we're all talking, aside from me, I'm just listening. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't see how I could add on to the conversation. We're all talking about our favorite family memories with our moms and dads.

"Hey Emma, how about you? What's your favorite memory with your family... you know before this whole thing started?" Lori asked.

A mental debate started in my head. Do I tell them the truth of my mom or do I make something up. If I lie I'm sure it'll come back later to haunt me, but if I tell the truth here come the "I'm sorry"s and the looks of pity. Tell them or not to tell them. What do I do. Tell them. No. Don't tell them. Looks of pity are better than everyone eventually getting mad that I didn't tell the truth I guess... so here goes nothing.

"As you all probably already know, I just met my dad, Daryl, this morning... and well my mom... things weren't always the best with her. Ever since I was about 8 she'd abused me, that is until one day it got really bad and I ended up being put in a coma resulting in her abandoning me." I said in a sorta mumbled tone.

"Oh sweetie, I'm terribly sorry. That must've been hard." Jacqui said. I just smiled back.

"I met Rick waking up from the coma. He told me him and Shane," I said gesturing to Shane who was one of the men who stayed. ",used to come check out my house whenever my mom would get too bad or too loud and then neighbors would call and complain." I said.

Everyone just looked at me with pity, the look I absolutely hated. The only person who didn't was Sophia. She must've had a reason. Maybe she's gone through something similar. Not with Carol but Ed... there's something off about that guy. I bet that's what it is.

Amy stood up and began to walk away. "Hey, where ya going?" Andrea asked. "To the bathroom," Amy playfully rolled her eyes and half whispered the rest, ", jeez you try to be discreet about something around here." Everyone just giggle/chuckled.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Hey, we got any toilet paper?" Amy asks.
Everyone looks over to see a walker take a chunk out of her arm. Andrea screams, which attracts even more of them. Then even more walkers pop up. There's a lot of them. Lori and Carol take Carl and Sophia into their arms. Shane, Emma, Dale, Jim, Jacqui, and everyone else start fighting off the walkers.

Glenn's P.O.V

Gun shots echoed from a ways away. I look at the rest of them; Rick, Daryl, and T-Dog. We all run as fast as our legs could possibly carry us back to the camp. We arrive and we see Amy on the ground a chunk out of her wrist and neck. We see walkers everywhere attacking people in our group. I notice Ed is one of them. Others ear piercing screams echo through the night.

Emma's P.O.V

I'm fighting off walkers. Meanwhile Glenn, Daryl, T-Dog, and Rick return without the truck guns popping bullets out by the second. Rick rushes over to Lori and Carl. T-Dog just keeps fighting off the walkers. Glenn looks my direction, we nod in unison telling one another we're good. I rush towards Daryl and he's rushing towards me. We meet somewhat in the middle of where each of us were just standing. Walkers are getting too close to other people. Daryl and I are doing great keeping the walkers off our trail. My heart stops for a second as a walker goes for Glenn. As it had his wrist in its hands centimeters from its mouth I throw one of my many knives at what seems like lightning speed knocking the walker down and killing it in the process. Daryl looks at me. I don't even know how to describe his facial expression but it was great. If we weren't fighting off walkers I'd be laughing at him.

Over time the number of walkers minimize and now everyone was just catching their breath for a moment. The kids my age are probably petrified of me at this point, what can I say I'm a badass now I guess.

Andrea is still by Amy, Amy is the only person I've ever seen get bitten. Amy was a nice girl. I obviously didn't know her as well as the others but I'm gonna miss her. Rest In Peace Amy.

Third Person P.O.V

Hours have gone by, the sun is coming up Andrea is still by Amy's side. Everyone's worried about her almost everyone else who's been bitten has been taken care of. A few people try to convince Andrea into leaving Amy's side so she can be buried. Carol is putting walker Ed out of his misery. Carl and Sophia are off doing something. Emma, Daryl, and Glenn are taking care off the walkers. Rules are we bury the ones we love and burn the rest. Jacqui and Jim bring up a ruckus "He's been bit!... Jim's been bit!" Jacqui shouts.

Jim reveals his bite mark. Daryl thinks Jim should be killed right then and there. Rick disagrees so that arises some conflict. Rick points a gun a Daryl's head but soon lowers it. Amy finally reanimates and Andrea puts her down. Amy is buried along with all the other loved ones and the group makes the decision to relocate.
———————————————————————————
Thank you all for reading my story. The note at the top was written the day of which was about a week ago. I write my chapters over a span of time opposed to all in one day because ideas come to me over time. I hope you're all enjoying. Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

75.7K 2.8K 47
|Book Two of the 'Forever' trilogy| Sequel to 'Forever Alone // Carl Grimes.' "Your journey will be hard. It will test the limits to your love for th...
123K 3.3K 54
She was just a girl made of blood and bones. It's all you could describe her as. Nothing more. Nothing less. But oh, when the boy in Rick Grimes' gro...
352K 5.8K 48
"You're my everything Angela." Rick said planting a kiss on my forehead. Angela is all alone when the world goes to hell. She finds a group with a sh...
172K 4K 49
Carl Grimes's life was great. He had both parents, a ton of friends, and a great role model. His dad was a sheriff at the King's County Police Depart...