Lush Expiration | Harry Style...

Von butterflytattoo

BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Final book of the Lush Trilogy (completed ✓) | Continuation... Mehr

Before You Read
Lush Expiration - Book Trailer
Lush Expiration | Harry Styles AU
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
LUSH SEDUCTION IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39 - A letter to Red
40 - A letter to Louis
41 - A letter to Harry
42
Thank You
Lush Trilogy - Christmas Special

14

26K 1.1K 893
Von butterflytattoo

A/N: Hi loves :) please VOTE before you read and (inline) comment

....

Vicky West

I wasn't supposed to feel sorry for Harry in any sort of way that I felt attracted to his cousin Ethan. However, I did experience this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Perhaps I realized that we both had moved on from each other, something we had never seen coming a long time ago.

I remember that Harry greeted me awkwardly after we had been staring at one another for approximately 2 minutes – no one knew what to say.

I think this is the perfect example of two lovers accepting the fact that they were completely over.

Not long after I greeted Harry too, he asked me how I had been. Undoubtedly, things were going well in my life – besides the sudden drama with Emma. Still, I had no reason to complain about how everything was moving forward.

I had become a stronger and more independent Vicky than I imagined myself to be. Therefore, I was proud of myself that I had chosen for myself instead of the misery.

Obviously, I had felt the need to loathe Harry unconditionally after he made me feel so worthless for two years. But I wasn't the kind of person who desired to keep this constant hate towards one person, so when we were faced with each other in the hallway I accepted the fact that I couldn't hate him for the rest of my life. Yes, I had  been mad but not to that extent that I wanted to crush him.

We were going to work together for a long time, and if we wouldn't be able to greet one another properly in the hallway this job would not be exciting anymore. Putting our past behind was something that needed to be done, and it happened the moment I asked him how he had been doing. He didn't say much than ''Yeah fine'' and ''I'm awfully busy'' – words I expected to hear from him.

After that, I left to get my stuff and head back to the beach house.

The drive home was relaxing. There was hardly traffic, and I was home before I knew it. I got my stuff out of the trunk and searched for my keys hastily.

As I opened the front door of the beach house, I flicked the lights on and let the bag fall down next to my body. I locked the door, and placed all my keys away.

My eyes fell onto a white envelope, which laid on my ''welcome home'' mat. I grabbed it and looked at the front. The only thing that was written on it was my name.

I made my way to the living room, and sat down on one of the couches. I opened the envelope hurriedly, only to be met with a photograph that I had never seen before.

Harry and I back in New York City.

To be more specific, the day when he brought me to the Blue Moon and we danced together. One of his hands held mine delicately, whilst his right hand rested on my lower back protectively. The way I looked at him was beautiful – love was written on my face. Little did I know that so many tears would be spilled afterwards.

I sunk further into the couch as I reminisced over the day this picture was taken. I wanted to slap myself in the face for even reminding myself of what happened when we were there, but I couldn't.

My fingers held the photograph tightly and I kept telling myself that this was in the past and it must not affect the future.

At some point, my phone was pressed against my ear as I held the picture in front of me. Thankfully, Red picked up her phone and greeted me kindly – instantaneously asking me why I called her.

''Someone has given me a picture of Harry and I.'' I breathed out conflicted.

''When?'' Red asked me curiously. Without question, I could hear she was as surprised as I was.

''I don't know,'' I said defeated. ''I came home and this envelope was on the floor. Only my name was written on it, and nothing else.'' I searched for anything that could tell me who gave me this picture.

''It cannot be Emma.'' Red said with confidence in her voice. ''She doesn't like you. I'm sure she would do anything to keep you away from him. Her giving you that picture seems unlikely to me. Also, she can't possess those pictures.''

''What if she looked through his stuff? I can't remember someone taking a picture.'' I couldn't get my head around it. Everything in my mind was vague, and no answers were found. I laid the picture down onto the salon table, but after a few seconds I picked it up only to look at it again. Something was off and I had no idea what was about to come.

''I don't think she has the balls to go through his possessions. Maybe it was Harry?''

''I don't think it can be Harry.''

''Why not?'' Red questioned.

''Like we talked today – not for hours. But I don't think he can have me anymore. We looked at each other, Red. I think it's entirely over. We are finished.''

Red kept quiet for a while, and I wondered if she agreed. Normally, she'd speak her mind without hesitation. But, like I said, she was silent.

''I doubt that you can be finished with each other.''

''How come?''

''Both of you damaged each other's hearts. I don't think that part of you'll heal altogether. Not to say things can't be better, since you are definitely in a better place than before. Harry had this massive effect on you.''

''I understand.'' I said truthfully. ''I hope he has stopped with thinking about us.''

...

I threw popcorn at Louis' face, since I was bored and the movie he picked sucked. He told me to quit it multiple times, because he was the only one enjoying the horrible movie. Being the great friend that I am, I let him watch the entire thing and kept my mouth shut – holding myself back from commenting on the horrendous actors.

''How have you been doing lately?'' Louis asked when I returned with a new bowl of popcorn.

''All right.'' I answered.

''Sounds like something happened.''

''Yeah, some crazy things.'' I said and furrowed my eyebrows. ''Can I talk about it?''

''That's the reason I'm your friend. Tell me what is on your mind.'' He encouraged me and searched through his vinyl's.

I gave Louis a short recap on what had been going on.  From Ethan and I having lunch together to the discussion with Emma. Clearly, Louis was as confused as I was. Also, did I tell him about the photograph.

''This Emma girl worries me. More in the way of me being afraid what she might do.'' Louis told me, as he had finally picked a vinyl.

''I am not afraid of her.'' I said aloud.

''I know that you're a strong woman, Vicks. I simply have a hard time dealing with letting Emma alone myself. She seems like the kind of girl that is out on revenge, even if she hasn't got a proper reason for it.''

''She wouldn't hurt me.''

''Physically, no. But people can be brutal with words. You know that.'' He stated, and he was right. For example, Harry. He never harmed me with his hands, but with his words. ''What are you going to do?''

''If she feels the need to bother me and call me names, I will show her the consequences. I'm done hiding things, and not sticking up for myself. I don't want people to walk over me.'' I said with confidence.

Louis smiled proudly at me. ''This is the Vicky I like. I love to see you grow.''

I liked how Louis didn't judge me for anything that happened. I was glad we were able to talk to each other like this. It was rare to find people who wanted to hang-out with you, because they genuinely cared.

Then I had a flashback of earlier this afternoon – when I was seated on the couch with the photograph. I reached out for my bag, and looked for the white envelope. I felt Louis' stare on me, and I handed him the envelope with the picture inside.

''I found this when I arrived home after practise.'' I informed Louis.

I saw how he opened the envelope carefully with his fingers. He pulled the photograph out of it, and I noticed how his features changed. Louis clearly was confused because of what he saw. However, he sighed frustratingly and looked up at me.

''Harry delivered this at the beach house.'' He announced.

I bit on the inside of my neck as Louis gave everything back to me.

''What?'' I spoke and I felt my heart going faster, strangely.

Louis turned the volume down of the music. ''He came by yesterday evening. He called me when he was on his way, and he told me there was something he wanted to discuss.'' He started, and he lowered his voice too. As if he didn't want to tell me what was about to come.

''And then what?'' I asked curiously.

He looked away and then focused himself on the floor. ''Harry stopped by your old apartment. He was looking for you. No one answered the door, but your neighbour Miss Berch saw him when she came back home. She simply told him you had moved out and then he decided to come by.''

''Why would he want to come around?''

''He found that picture of the two of you in his old suitcase. Harry told me he felt the urge to give it to you.'' Louis explained further.

I bit on my nails whilst I sat in front of Louis thinking of why he couldn't just keep this picture to himself. It wasn't as if I longed to be reminded of our past consistently by Harry himself. I wanted to keep distance, but it seemed like he wasn't accepting me not being around anymore.

''Did you tell him where I live now?''

''Yes.'' Louis admitted, but he didn't feel ashamed for telling Harry my address.

''The hell, Louis.'' I said angrily. ''The reason I moved out was to leave a part of my life behind. He wasn't supposed to follow me.''

''I know, but it shouldn't matter if he knows.''

''Why not?''

''Because moving out doesn't automatically mean you moved on from your past too. It's a decision your mind and heart takes. If you are certain you're over Harry, something minor – like him knowing where you live – should not bother you.''

I huffed and grabbed a hand-full of popcorn. ''I think if he gets involved, even if it's by doing something small, I'm afraid he will f.uck it up.''

''It's up to you if you allow him to do such thing.'' Louis told me point-blank.

...

Having dinner with Ethan was supposed to be exciting and fun, but in the back of my mind I was thinking about the conversation of Louis and I. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed being here with Ethan and talking continuously.

I just found it odd that Harry did feel the need to pass by and bring me something small. He wasn't meant to play an active role in my life anymore, but it seemed as if he couldn't let go of something.

At some point, when we finished another bottle of wine, Ethan suggested to go somewhere else. So we ended up walking on the pavement both slightly tipsy as we laughed.

''So when will your house be finished?'' I questioned.

''I can place my belongings inside in about two weeks.''

''And you really have been staying in a hotel for three months now?''

''Well, it's not simply a room. It's the penthouse.'' Ethan told me proudly. ''I wouldn't want to stay in one small room for such a long time. I needed a place that could remind me of a proper place to stay. I've been living in a small apartment.''

I nodded with my head. ''Couldn't you stay at a friend's house?''

''I wanted to, but I felt trapped at some point. Basically, I love being with friends but you can't live your own life fully cause nothing is yours. I had to be careful, since I can be rather clumsy and knock down a vase or two.''

''You are clumsy? I didn't think you were.''

''There is a lot to find out about me.'' Ethan said and winked at me.

We ended up at my house, and we stood in front of the door. I was deliberating in my mind whether to ask him to come inside, since I didn't want to rush anything. However, this voice in my head said that I didn't need to wait for any longer. The entire time of waiting on things  - or people – needed to be forgotten.

I moved the keys around my finger, and Ethan was focused on it. ''We can pop another bottle of wine and talk more about you and I.'' I said with a hint of pleasure bleeding through my voice.

Ethan raised an eyebrow. ''I suggest you unlock that door.''

He wrapped my hair around his finger, and my eyes were focused on Ethan's features. It was surreal how beautiful his face was up close. My hands wanted to caress him and admire him more and more.

When he turned his head back to me, and his green eyes were linked with mine, I could feel my body stiffen slightly. He stepped closer, so I stepped back. This action was repeated multiple times, but it stopped once my back hit the wall. It felt like we were in the exact same position as last night.

His breath hit my jaw and he pressed his lips delicately onto my skin – making me move my head more to the right to let him trail more kisses. His left hand rested against the wall whilst the other held my hip powerfully. The thrill of someone else touching my body was immensely big.

Without wasting any more time, I grabbed Ethan's face and crashed my lips against his. He was taken aback by my action, but he responded by kissing me right away.

His left hand held my face too as he pressed me harder against the wall. His tongue touched mine, and his lips were extremely soft whilst we made out.

I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer to me. My hand found his and I wanted to bring him with me to the bedroom. The smirk, which was plastered on Ethan's face, showed me that he wanted this too. Within a few seconds, I stopped in front of my bed.

Ethan unzipped my dress from the back, and I let the fabric fall down onto the ground. He unclasped my bra from behind and planted tender kisses on my shoulder. He sucked onto my flesh teasingly, and I let a faint moan leave my mouth. Ethan's fingers met my spine, and he trailed down with his hands and he sat down on his knees. Slowly but surely, he pulled my knickers down and I stepped out of them. He got back up and pressed his lips against my warm body.

I heard how he put his jacket away, and unbuttoned his shirt. His hands opened his belt, and he threw the rest of his clothes in the corner of the bedroom.

''Lay down for me.'' He spoke seductively.

My naked body touched the chalk white sheets, and Ethan hovered above me instantaneously. I could feel the heat radiation from his body as we were so close.

He made his middle finger wet in his mouth and I felt how he carefully moved closer to my private part.

I gasped as he touched me so effortlessly. I was unable to seal my eyes, since I was entirely mesmerized by the way he looked at me. His forest green eyes had such an indescribable massive impact on me that I even wanted to hold myself from blinking.

He intertwined his hand with mine. At some point, his body was on mine as he thrusted inside of me with such power, still he was insanely gentle when it came to feeling me. His face was next to mine, and I placed kisses in the crook of his neck. I heard him groan smoothly inside of my ear.

Ethan put one of his arms underneath my body, and turned us around. I was on top of him and moved my body in a pleasing rhythm. I could see Ethan staring at me profoundly exquisitely. His hands moved to my hips, and he held me whilst I kept moving. He held my ass once I grinded on him.

''F.uck yes, babe.'' Ethan cursed.

My hand rested on his chest and my nails were digging into his skin once he squeezed my hips. I could feel that my back was becoming sweaty, and that he made me feel all of it intensively. I leaned closer to his face, and kissed him unusually  passionately. He waited for me to give him entrance, and I opened my mouth to let him in.

We continued having s.ex in the bedroom. He did things with me I had never experienced before. I wanted to feel Ethan so desperately and I had no idea where this feeling came from. We both reached our highs, and we fell asleep.

But at 3AM I woke up.

I wore Ethan's shirt as I strolled towards the kitchen. I opened a cabinet and grabbed a glass out of it to fill it with water. I gulped it down hastily, and let a heavy sigh leave my mouth before I placed it on the kitchen counter empty.

I peeked through the bedroom door and saw how Ethan was sleeping deeply. I held my bottom lip between my thumb and index finger. I softly pulled at it as I realized how complete Ethan had made me feel this evening. I was thankful I got to spend this time together.

For a moment, I stood still. My eyes moved to the spare bedroom, which was closed. I took one glance at Ethan before I shut the door of the bedroom, and made my way to the opposite room of the hallway.

As I walked on the carpet, it seemed as if everything was going in slow-motion.

I arrived in the spare bedroom and opened the closet. I grabbed a chair and climbed on it. My hands reached out for a box and I struggled with keeping my balance. I was getting calm again when I got off the chair and sat down on the edge of my bed with the box.

I wiped the layer of dust away. My fingers held the cover and raised it carefully. I put it beside me, and I looked inside at the hidden memories.

Gently, I let myself hold what was in the box. My eyes were fixated on the camera I had brought along to New York a few years ago. The battery was low, and I couldn't turn it on – I placed it next to the cover.

But the camera didn't need to work so I could see the pictures I had taken back then. After we arrived back in Los Angeles, I uploaded all the photos I saved on the camera and let the photos be printed. When things were rough a time ago, I demanded myself to get rid of it. At least, make sure it wasn't around me anymore. I couldn't throw everything away I held dear to me once.

With mixed feelings, I stared at everything I captured back in New York City. I tried so hard with pushing my past with Harry away that it worked against me. I had grabbed pictures that showed me how amazingly wonderful my life was during that time. How much enjoyed being with him – being in love with him.

My left hand took the white envelope which covered the photograph Harry had given to me. With a pen, I wrote down the date on the back and placed it in the box again. I closed it and got on the chair to put it on its place.

I entered the bedroom, and shut to the door behind me silently. Ethan was still sleeping peacefully, and I sat down on my side of the bed. I could hear him breathing and I was glad he didn't notice me walking in.

I took my phone from the nightstand and unlocked it with one simple swipe.

The intensity of the screen made it clear for me what I was doing. I had hit send before I knew it.

Vicky: Thank you for the photo.

I locked my phone instantaneously when I heard Ethan move around. Carefully, I glanced over my shoulder and saw that he was still asleep. I didn't know why I was scared that he might've seen what I did.

I let go of the air I was holding back. I went with my hands through my hair and rubbed into my eyes. I felt sleepy, yet I was full with energy to explore the world. But I was pulled out of my thoughts when my eyes shot towards my screen that had lightened up.

Harry: I'm glad you like it.

...

A/N: PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS & SEE U NEXT TIME.

much love, Lay

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3M 74.9K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...
17.7M 359K 47
BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Book 1 of the Lush Trilogy (completed ✓) Vicky West, has always desired to become a dancer at the fa...
4.8K 233 11
Harry and Louis have been in a happy relationship for the past 2 years. Harry goes to New York for the 2017 VMA's and Louis comes along. Secrets ar...
2.2K 147 21
Final Book In the Sleepless Nights Series "I need you." "Harry.." I whispered as he leaned against me. I didn't want to push him off. I wanted to sta...