The assassin called Cedmi. [U...

By story-lover1423

A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of... More

CHAPTER 1 ~ the betrayal.
Chapter 2 ~ the escape from the once so called home planet.
Chapter 3 ~ the saddened and frustrated gods.
Chapter 4 ~ the good hearted assassin.
Chapter 5 ~ the army commanders.
Chapter 6 ~ the loving brothers.
Chapter 7 ~ the information.
Chapter 8 ~ the blue-eyed girl.
Chapter 9 ~ the kill of that jerk.
Chapter 10 ~ the smart trick.
Chapter 11 ~ the difficult decision.
Chapter 12 ~ the beginning of a new life.
Chapter 13 ~ the chase through the woods.
Chapter 14 ~ the past memories.
Chapter 15 ~ the bad news.
Chapter 16 ~ the new identities.
Chapter 17 ~ the meeting.
Chapter 18 ~ the return to camp.
Chapter 19 ~ the first story.
Chapter 20 ~ the daughter of Zeus.
Chapter 21 ~ the very powerful guest.
Chapter 22 ~ the spared mysterious girl.
Chapter 23 ~ the Kronos guy.
Chapter 24 ~ the siblings are reunited.
Chapter 25 ~ the shouting match.
Chapter 26 ~ the trip to the past.
Chapter 28 ~ the many differences between them all.
Chapter 29 ~ the unusual request.
Chapter 30 ~ the introductions.
Chapter 31 ~ the weird behaviour between the creator and his second commander.
Chapter 32 ~ the little talk with the fates.
Chapter 33 ~ the secret that has to stay hidden.
Chapter 34 ~ the cousins that are hiding in the woods.
Chapter 35 ~ the sea and its god.
Chapter 36 ~ the kidnapping story.
Chapter 37 ~ the huge disagreement.
Chapter 38 ~ the three stupid Titans.
Chapter 39 ~ the meeting in bunker nine.
Chapter 40 ~ the daughter of Aphrodite meets her so called dead half-sister.
Chapter 41 ~ the war meeting in the rec room.
Chapter 42 ~ the talk about a certain choice.
Chapter 43 ~ the massive prank.
Chapter 44 ~ the sector warriors arrive.
Chapter 45 ~ the 'party' on Olympus.
Announcement: Sequal!

Chapter 27 ~ the confession of love.

24.6K 413 233
By story-lover1423

Unknown Location. - meanwhile...

Cedmi woke up to find himself in a white room, without any windows, or doors. He frowned in confusion.

He started to sit up and saw that on the floor opposite him laid—

His eyes grew wide and he sat up properly. He looked over at the girl in front of him, who too, slowly woke up and looked at him.

Her eyes grew wide too. "Cedmi?" she asked, confused. She looked around herself and sat up too.

"Aliana?" He was just as confused as she was. They were in a white room, without any exits... together.

Quick as lightning he stood up and walked around the empty room looking for a hidden exit.

Aliana just sat on the floor, holding her knees to her chest, while looking at Cedmi's every movement.

He looked down at himself and realised he had no weapons and Aliana also had none.

He sighed finally. "Where are we?" he asked looking at one of the four plain white walls.

Aliana shook her head. "I don't know either.," she said. "I just went to sleep last night and woke up here."

She missed the part about her crying for half of the night. She could not tell him that.

Cedmi looked over at her and noticed how tired she looked. "You look terrible, are you all alright?"

Even though she betrayed him and is his enemy now, doesn't mean he doesn't care about her anymore.

They spent 7 freaking years together as best friends, before she betrayed him.

She stared at him for a second, and wondered how to answer. She couldn't come up with a good lie, though.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just couldn't fall asleep," She wished he believed her lie, but the again knew he wouldn't.

And Cedmi wasn't buying it. He then looked closer at her face.

It was kind of awkward at the moment and he tried not to notice, because they both wearing their pyjamas only. 

She had an orange t-shirt and white shorts. Once again, Percy tired not to look at her choice of clothing and focused on her face. She looked sad.

"Nope, not buying it. You know I can always tell when you're lying," he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

She looked over at him, then blushed, and looked down. He had deep sea green pyjama bottoms and no shirt, showing off his eight-pack.

She sighed. "I was thinking about what happened yesterday," she told him. She kept her gaze on the floor in front of her.

He looked away from her, staring at the wall next to him and nodded. He was thinking about it too.

"Cedmi -" he cut her of.

"You know it's not my real name. I'm surprised you haven't told Void that either. Or have you?" he questioned. It was also true.

Percy told her his real name about four months after they met. At the time, he already took down his hood and they knew each other more than anyone.

"I haven't... Percy," she said, telling the truth.

She would never tell anyone this secret of his and she regrets betraying him, she really does.

"Good, at least you can still keep one secret." Percy didn't even look at her when he spoke.

She looked at him with hurt in her eyes, but she knew it was all her fault. Her own dam fault.

Silence fell.

"I couldn't stand it," she said breaking the silence. The truth about her betrayal.

He looked over at her and was shocked to see tears in her eyes. His eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

He had no idea why she would cry... and he had no idea what she meant. He but his lip slightly.

Percy then sighed. He moved in front of her and got on his knees, so that he was eye to eye with her. He wiped away her tears, but didn't say anything.

She watched in shock, as he wiped away her tears, while she was still aware of his bare chest.

She looked into his eyes and she was drowning in them... He looked so handsome with his messy jet black hair, tanned skin, and defined jawline.

He wiped the last of her tears and started getting up, when she gently grabbed his wrist.

Percy looked down at her hand around his right wrist and then looked at her with an raised eyebrow.

She looked at the floor again, not meeting his gaze as she bit her lip. "I really could not stand it," she repeated.

Percy got on his knees again, highly aware how close they were to each other. "You couldn't stand what?" he asked softly.

She looked at him and tears filled her eyes again. "If you left me and never came back."

Her gaze then flickered to the floor again, but then she looked to her left, staring at the white wall, as tears fell down her rosy cheeks once more.

Percy stared at her truly shocked. His eyes were wide and he was repeating in his head what she just told him.

He ran a hand down his face and then through his hair. He looked at the wall next to him, the exact opposite way she was looking.

"What?" he asked quietly. He needed to make sure... to make sure that he heard her right.

She looked back at him, but he was looking away from her gaze. "That's why I betrayed you, I wouldn't stand it if you left forever," she whispered.

Percy didn't even look at her when he stood up. He walked a bit away from her, leaned on one of the walls before finally looking at her.

"Aliana, that was 113 years ago, why are you telling me this, right now?" he said.

They both kept eye contact with one another, either of them barely blinking.

"Percy, I... I guess, I just can't hide the truth anymore," she answered truthfully.

"Alright, so in order to keep me in place, you get sixty soldiers along with you from the Void army, to surround and try to capture me?" Percy asked.

Aliana jumped up to her feet and quickly walked over to him. To his surprise, she took his hands in hers.

"No, I never knew what they were doing till the last second," she swore. "I thought that Void going to talk to you about joining the army like Chaos did." She looked at him with with a crestfallen look.

"I never wanted them to hurt you... you have to trust me on this Percy," she said, her voice breaking. Tears started to fill her eyes again and fell down her cheeks.

Percy took one of his hands out of her hers and wiped her tears again. He hated to see any of his friends cry. Even the ones that betrayed him.

"Aliana... you knew I would visit. I would never leave forever. I've got many friends in the universe, that I visit from time to time," he said.

"That's the thing... I didn't want you to visit." Aliana said and looked at his confused look. "I wanted you to stay."

Percy stared at her shocked for a second. He then closed his eyes and ran one hand through his face. He took a deep breath and looked at her again.

"Aliana, you knew I was the assassin at the time," he said. "I had to move. I had to save people. I had to assassinate these greedy jerks... I had to eventually leave."

He took his other hand out of hers and headed towards the other side of the room.

Aliana watched as he moved. Tears fell down her face. "Back then I fell in love with you," she said the biggest of her secrets out loud.

Percy stopped in his tracks. He slowly turned around to look at her with eyes wide. He saw the tears falling down her beautiful face.

"And do you want to know the most hurtful thing?" she asked as she looked straight into his eyes.

Percy could see the pain, anger and sadness in them. They held many emotions much like his own.

"I still love you!" she shouted, before she fell on her knees, put her face in her hands and started sobbing.

Percy just stood there awe struck. He felt the ground beneath him move, so he leaned on one of the walls again.

He looked over at the crying Aliana on the floor and he couldn't lie that he never had feelings for her.

Because a long time ago he did.

He couldn't stand to watch her cry her eyes out. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, before putting his chin on top of her head.

Aliana felt arms wrap around her and was surprised, but she just wrapped her arms around his neck and cried on Percy's bare chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 132 10
Percy Jackson is overjoyed when his half-brother turns up at camp. At least, until his brother turns out to be a massive jerk. He stole Percy's girlf...
184K 9K 138
I could give you a sob story about how tough Cressida Lynn's life has been, but you're not here for that. You're not here to hear about how terrible...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
1.2M 23.6K 35
A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's not the most original story. But...You kn...